What do you think?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lostsoul07

Sep 24, 2007
Hello all. I'm new. Three weeks ago I awoke from the best sleep ever about to burst into tears. I had a wonderful dream. I'm not sure why I wanted to cry, or why I'm about to cry now. But my dream is the reason why I'm here now. My dream was none like I have ever had before. Everything in it was so real. It was like it wasn't a dream at all. I dreamnt that I was walking through a field of soft beautiful grass, and living in the dry desert of Texas grass is rare. There were flowers and trees everywhere. The animals weren't scared at all. I was walking with a man that I had never met in my life. But for some reason I knew him, I had felt like he had been a part of me for years. I was not scared of this man at all. As we walked not one of us said anything. Then we walked up a slope, onto a tall round boulder. As we stood there he stretched out his arm and waived it from right to left( I was standing on his left side) palm side up and said "All of this Crystal." And for some reason I understood exactly what he meant. As we stood there I stared in wonder, and then turned to the man and asked him "Why Jesus? Why would he give such horrible people such a great place ?" He had no answer. He just smiled. We stood there for a few minutes longer and then started walking again. This time though we talked. He told me that I was to spread God's word. And that I was sort of like a "chosen one". I told him that I couldn't spread the word. I was entirely too shy(it took me three weeks to do this ), and that no one would listen to what I had to say, and that I wasn't even sure if I believed in God. He told me that through God anything is possible, and that I will become what he has planned for me. It will just take some time. And then he vanished. And I woke up. I don't know what to do or think of this dream. Part of me says "let it go, it's just a dream" but there is a nother part of me that wonders if it wasn't some sort of message. I'm really confused and would like to know what others think of this. I would appreciate the help. Thanks. ~*~Crystal~*~

adonaicole

Aug 28, 2007
and that no one would listen to what I had to say
I'm listening. It's a beautiful dream. God does have a purpose for your life, simply trust in him, seek and ye shall find. PS If he has chosen you for a special purpose, it is not something you can avoid...just ask Jonah.