What Does Blasphemy of The Holy Spirit Actually Mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I don't even know how to respond to this comment, but it's probably not even worth responding to anyways.
why do you think? i only said don't even bother thinking because it will only depressed you and i am sincered because that's what i've been through so how can you say it's not worth and right now i am not even angry with you but thinking this is probably retribution for what i have done no one knows what i feel no one will care i guess i deserved this and i already accepted this fact long ago people will tend to dislike me for i do not know why maybe because i am far away from God

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is probably retribution for what I have done no one knows

Sure we do! We know that God is in control of all things. ALL things. Nothing is outside of His full Control and Capacity. Therefore, we must conclude that you two are to figure out what it is that our Powerful God is trying to teach you.

:)

Reactions: April_Rose

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright this thread is for others like myself who feared (I somewhat still fear) that they might have accidentally blasphemed against the Holy Spirit. That means hardening your heart and rejecting Christ right, not accidentally thinking things against the Holy Spirit or perhaps that Jesus wasn't really God and that He was of the devil. (I repented after thinking these thoughts that I most certainly did not mean and I can't help but still being a bit worried. I think if I'm worried about it I didn't commit the unforgivable sin though right?)

The only way for a believer to blaspheme The Holy Spirit by turning away from the Faith, which would include Christ's very elect who refuse to allow The Holy Spirit to speak through them when they are delivered up to give a Testimony for Christ.

Mark 13:9-13
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for My sake, for a testimony against them.

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
KJV

Paul explains in Hebrews 6 that it is impossible for a believer that has once tasted of the Heavenly Gifts of The Holy Spirit and the powers of the world to come and then fall away, and then later try to renew them again unto repentance.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only way for a believer to blaspheme The Holy Spirit by turning away from the Faith, which would include Christ's very elect who refuse to allow The Holy Spirit to speak through them when they are delivered up to give a Testimony for Christ.

I am of the Elect, for I have felt the Raw, Almighty Power of the Lord, enough so to part an entire Red Sea. Having been completely Transformed into a New Creation, I can say with full certainty, it is impossible for me to Turn away from the Lord. I've already faced my death by being confronted by His Holy Terror . . . I'm no longer afraid to die, for just after experiencing the Terror that was about closing in on my life, our Powerful God saved me through His Indwelling Holy Spirit.

It is impossible that the Lord has squandered His Pearls upon me, for I am no longer a Pig. The Lord purified me in His Baptism of Fire, hence, removing all my impurities (the Sinful Nature) and made me whole and Complete in Him. That unbelievable day while driving through the Arizona Desert . . . God humiliated the Devil by defeating him in my life. Since that day, I have been sharing my story with everyone who will listen, thus, that Evil Spirit is daily being humiliated by my testimony, falling like bolts of lightning from the sky each time I share.

Luke 10:16-20 NLT - "Then he said to the disciples, "Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me." 17 When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, "Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!" 18 "Yes," he told them, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning! 19 Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. 20 But don't rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven."

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am of the Elect, for I have felt the Raw, Almighty Power of the Lord, enough so to part an entire Red Sea. Having been completely Transformed into a New Creation, I can say with full certainty, it is impossible for me to Turn away from the Lord. I've already faced my death by being confronted by His Holy Terror . . . I'm no longer afraid to die, for just after experiencing the Terror that was about closing in on my life, our Powerful God saved me through His Indwelling Holy Spirit.

It is impossible that the Lord has squandered His Pearls upon me, for I am no longer a Pig. The Lord purified me in His Baptism of Fire, hence, removing all my impurities (the Sinful Nature) and made me whole and Complete in Him. That unbelievable day while driving through the Arizona Desert . . . God humiliated the Devil by defeating him in my life. Since that day, I have been sharing my story with everyone who will listen, thus, that Evil Spirit is daily being humiliated by my testimony, falling like bolts of lightning from the sky each time I share.

Luke 10:16-20 NLT - "Then he said to the disciples, "Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me." 17 When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, "Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!" 18 "Yes," he told them, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning! 19 Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. 20 But don't rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven."

Hey! That's good!

Then that means you will be ready if and when you are delivered up to councils and the synagogue of Satan in the coming tribulation to give a Testimony for Christ by The Holy Spirit. Do you know about that, the subject of Mark 13 which I posted?

Some of us are going to be delivered up to give that Witness by The Holy Spirit during the dragon's future reign at the end of this world. That event is what Apostle Peter pointed to from the Book of Joel for the end of this world. The end of Joel 2 timing was not the day of Acts 2, the cloven tongue manifesting at Acts 2 was only an example. The real time when the manifesting is for is at the very end during the time of God's two witnesses in Jerusalem just prior to the time of Christ's return.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey! That's good!

Then that means you will be ready if and when you are delivered up to councils and the synagogue of Satan in the coming tribulation to give a Testimony for Christ by The Holy Spirit. Do you know about that, the subject of Mark 13 which I posted?

Some of us are going to be delivered up to give that Witness by The Holy Spirit during the dragon's future reign at the end of this world. That event is what Apostle Peter pointed to from the Book of Joel for the end of this world. The end of Joel 2 timing was not the day of Acts 2, the cloven tongue manifesting at Acts 2 was only an example. The real time when the manifesting is for is at the very end during the time of God's two witnesses in Jerusalem just prior to the time of Christ's return.

Amen. I am ready to lose my head so that I might reign with Christ for 1000 years. Not that I seek any glory, but that it is better to reign with Christ than to not reign with Christ. :)

Revelation 20:4 YLT - "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them, and the souls of those who have been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus, and because of the word of God, and who did not bow before the beast, nor his image, and did not receive the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand, and they did live and reign with Christ the thousand years . . ."

Reactions: Davy

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can you post scripture to substantiate that, please? I ask because I looked at the only places the bible mentions the unforgivable sin, and it had nothing to do with what you are claiming it is.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now you are making up your own meaning. Jesus said exactly what that sin was and who committed that particular sin called the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Are you calling those pharisees believers now who committed that sin in the presence of Jesus ?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you post scripture to substantiate that, please? I ask because I looked at the only places the bible mentions the unforgivable sin, and it had nothing to do with what you are claiming it is.

Did you look at Hebrews 6 by Apostle Paul?

Heb 6:4-8
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame.

The subject is about the falling away of a specific group of believers, i.e., those who have "tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost", "And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come." Does that apply to all believers on Christ Jesus? Not necessarily, but it does apply especially to Christ's very elect who have experienced supernatural events by God's Hand. So that's a pretty serious group.

If those should fall away, it would be impossible for those to renew again unto repentance. I'm convinced those very elect servants will not fall away. But that's who Paul is pointing to.

7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
KJV

In that situation, IF one of Christ's very elect like that fell away from Him, that would be the unpardonable sin, and not forgiven.

Same principle here...

Heb 10:28-29
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

KJV

In that situation, one that was once sanctified by The Son of God, but then turns away to trod Him under the foot, and counted the Blood of Christ an unholy thing, and did this in spite of the Spirit of grace, what punishment should that one deserve? And thusly...

Heb 10:30-31
30 For we know Him That hath said, "Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge His people.
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
KJV

And thus in final there in Hebrews 10, Paul says,

Heb 10:38-39
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
KJV

That subject is about the believer that turns away from Christ and the Faith, which is how that "draw back" idea is meant. The result for those is perdition into the future "lake of fire", one's soul destroyed at the "second death".

The following also is about those who turn away...

2 Peter 2:12-22
12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

These are believers, because Peter says they "feast with you". But these are not real believers, but with an inner nature as "brute beasts".

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
KJV

Verses 20 & 21 make it certain those Peter speaks of were once believers on Christ Jesus, but then fell away to their "brute beast" nature.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you look at Hebrews 6 by Apostle Paul?

Heb 6:4-8
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame.

The subject is about the falling away of a specific group of believers, i.e., those who have "tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost", "And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come." Does that apply to all believers on Christ Jesus? Not necessarily, but it does apply especially to Christ's very elect who have experienced supernatural events by God's Hand. So that's a pretty serious group.

If those should fall away, it would be impossible for those to renew again unto repentance. I'm convinced those very elect servants will not fall away. But that's who Paul is pointing to.

7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
KJV

In that situation, IF one of Christ's very elect like that fell away from Him, that would be the unpardonable sin, and not forgiven.

Same principle here...

Heb 10:28-29
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

KJV

In that situation, one that was once sanctified by The Son of God, but then turns away to trod Him under the foot, and counted the Blood of Christ an unholy thing, and did this in spite of the Spirit of grace, what punishment should that one deserve? And thusly...

Heb 10:30-31
30 For we know Him That hath said, "Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge His people.
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
KJV

And thus in final there in Hebrews 10, Paul says,

Heb 10:38-39
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
KJV

That subject is about the believer that turns away from Christ and the Faith, which is how that "draw back" idea is meant. The result for those is perdition into the future "lake of fire", one's soul destroyed at the "second death".

The following also is about those who turn away...

2 Peter 2:12-22
12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

These are believers, because Peter says they "feast with you". But these are not real believers, but with an inner nature as "brute beasts".

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
KJV

Verses 20 & 21 make it certain those Peter speaks of were once believers on Christ Jesus, but then fell away to their "brute beast" nature.

Yet the only mention of the unforgivable sin is still in the exact place in the bible it has always been. It is still, and always will be exactly what Jesus said it was, and not what the men you are listening to prefer to call it. Not sure why you would believe them over your lord and saviour, but I suppose if people want to put their faith in men over Christ, that is completly up to them. But I have to say, its surprising to see that happen snd I have to wonder if the people who insist on changing the word of God because his word is offensive/harsh to some, even bothered to think through what they were doing?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

You all didn't trust the lord on this one, did you?

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes ViJ...this is the essence of it.

read these few verses this morning and was reminded of ‘this is the essence of it’ ...what is blaspheme: He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given (a gift) unto us his holy Spirit. [9] But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.

1 Thessalonians 4:8-9

Reactions: quietthinker

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet the only mention of the unforgivable sin is still in the exact place in the bible it has always been. It is still, and always will be exactly what Jesus said it was, and not what the men you are listening to prefer to call it. Not sure why you would believe them over your lord and saviour, but I suppose if people want to put their faith in men over Christ, that is completly up to them. But I have to say, its surprising to see that happen snd I have to wonder if the people who insist on changing the word of God because his word is offensive/harsh to some, even bothered to think through what they were doing?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

You all didn't trust the lord on this one, did you?
yet you cannot define what that sin is now can you ?

why do you run away from that question when asked ?

lots of speculation on your part void of biblical truth and evidence.

hope this helps !!!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

‘...while they feast with you’ never noticed until you bolded. the ‘while they feast with you’ must mean something to you? Question then is where do they ‘feast with you’ if not at the Lord’s table, in the breaking of bread? He that would betray the Lord, sat with him at the table. Consider: if your enemy hungers feed him. If he thirst, give him drink. Feed him what? Give him to drink of what? (You prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies) in feeding your enemies and giving them to drink... you will heap hot coals upon his head.

‘...while they feast with you’
...what is ‘feast of charity’ if not the whole passage where it is spoken 1 Corinthians 11:23-25 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: [24] And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. [25] After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

The whole passage there...about charity and coming together to ‘the feast’, the Lord’s supper; for the better and not for the worse. The “I praise you not’ a warning. 1 Corinthians 11:33-34 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another. [34] And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come.

Jude 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear:

Feeding themselves without fear : 1 Corinthians 11:21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.
...one is hungry
...another drunk
...be not drunk as some are; be sober and watch.

...clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Without water ...carried (tossed to and fro carried) about of winds: Ephesians 4:14-16 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; [15] But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: [16] From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body (again what is ‘feast of charity’ if not ‘the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: [24] And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat:’

...unto the edifying of itself (His body) in love.

Luke 24:34-35 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon. [35] And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.

beast ‘feasting with you’, without water ...carried about by every wind of doctrine and lie in wait...feasting of charity ...yet every one takes his own meal before another: one hungry, another drunk and staggering ...vengeance belongs to the Lord. “I will repay”. What is there at the feast ...brute beasts? Where ‘feasting’ with you unto their one destruction? Beast; are they literal brute beast ...when do they ‘brute beast’ come to the table and eat flesh and drink blood?

Last edited:

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do you run away from that question when asked ?

I don't recall running away from a thing, but on the outside chance I missed a question, you go ahead and milk it for all it's worth, as I do understand you need the edge, because you are getting nowhere here otherwise. On the otther hand, if you are just making that up as you often do here, shame on you.

yet you cannot define what that sin is now can you ?

Of course I can, and though I already explained in depth just how simple it was before man gets a hold of it, I'll be happy to explain again for those such as yourself who need a little extra help.

As hard as it may be for you to understand, Blasphemy Of the Holy Spirit is Blasphemy of the holy spirit, just as Jesus said it was. Complicated, right? Jesus did not explain it further because its self explanitory, and he knew anyone with good sense could easily understand what it means. Now, if you don't know what blasphemy means, you will need to look that up, unless you would like me to help you with that as well.

An example of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit would be saying the work of the Holy Spirit was the work of the devil, as in the case Jesus mentioned when he told us the rule.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall running away from a thing, but on the outside chance I missed a question, you go ahead and milk it for all it's worth, as I do understand you need the edge, because you are getting nowhere here otherwise. On the otther hand, if you are just making that up as you often do here, shame on you.

Of course I can, and though I already explained in depth just how simple it was before man gets a hold of it, I'll be happy to explain again for those such as yourself who need a little extra help.

As hard as it may be for you to understand, Blasphemy Of the Holy Spirit is Blasphemy of the holy spirit, just as Jesus said it was. Complicated, right? Jesus did not explain it further because its self explanitory, and he knew anyone with good sense could easily understand what it means. Now, if you don't know what blasphemy means, you will need to look that up, unless you would like me to help you with that as well.

An example of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit would be saying the work of the Holy Spirit was the work of the devil, as in the case Jesus mentioned when he told us the rule.
you have no idea what Jesus meant since you think that sin can be committed today.

next............................

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have no idea what Jesus meant since you think that sin can be committed today.

next............................

You fogot, you are going by a man made docterine, and I am going by the bible.

If you havent got the wherewithal to realize some Know It All's changed the definition of Blasphemy Of The Holy Spirit because the true scripture scared people, then I can't help you....pretty obvious what happened to some of us.

Not only that, what you are teaching is very dangerious, as it does not warn people of what will happen if they do not go by Jesus's simple teaching on this. And Jesus is also watching everyone who recklessly teaches things that are clearly not biblical, and often for no other reason than their pride won't let them admit a very clear and obvious truth.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That means hardening your heart and rejecting Christ right, not accidentally thinking things against the Holy Spirit or perhaps that Jesus wasn't really God and that He was of the devil.

As I have argued it does not mean hardening ones heart against Christ, nor does it mean "thinking" anything. Thinking is not an action, as in the actual experience Christ had on this, the phsrasees "said" something, they didn't just think it. Same thing with "thinking" Jesus was not really God but the devil, those are just thoughts many people have, and besides, that particular thought had nothong to do with the holy spirit. If God held our thoughts against us, we'd all be in big trouble. And that's not to say it's just fine to have bad thoughts, best not do that, but they, at least for the most part arent going to damn us to hell.

Remember, Jesus said, “I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come” (Mt. 12:31-32).

First, you only "thought" Jesus might be the devil, and secondly, the scripture right there is clear, speaking against the son of man, or Jesus, is forgivable. It has to be agasinst the holy spirit.

Its easy to see you have ben listening to false docterin on this very simple to understand thing Jesus warned us about, and it has only made you not understand what is real here. It's very important to always look at the bible for yourself, and anyone who complicates the truth with lies, I personally want nothing to do with any of their teachings.

So, my dear, you are good to go, just be careful. :)

Last edited: