What Does Blasphemy of The Holy Spirit Actually Mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That, as usual doesn't anwer the question, not to mention it was a poor attempt at making this my problem, and not only that, you used yet another untruth/deception in that attempt, and that in answer to my post that just asked you,...Do your false statements ever cease? Wow, I guess they don't cease.

Are you not paying attention at all, these are not "intentions in a mans heart" I am referring to, they are posts on a discussion board, of which many are flat out false, and have been proven false because you cannot back them up with scripture.
nothing but the usual human rationalization of ones own behavior void of Scripture and truth.

get back to me when you can make a biblical argument that opposes anything I have stated.

BTW- this thread is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Do you know what that is ?

hope this helps !!!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nothing but the usual human rationalization of ones own behavior void of Scripture and truth.

get back to me when you can make a biblical argument that opposes anything I have stated.

BTW- this thread is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Do you know what that is ?

hope this helps !!!

I know what the thread is about, and my posts are about the same topic and your not being able to back up your comments on blasphemy of the holy spirit...do you not see the connection?

No, you "get back with me" when you can back up you past statements here that you have refused to substantiate with the bible.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what the thread is about, and my posts are about the same topic and your not being able to back up your comments on blasphemy of the holy spirit...do you not see the connection?

No, you "get back with me" when you can back up you past statements here that you have refused to substantiate with the bible.
My response was biblical and you have yet to prove otherwise.............

your opinions are meaningless, Scripture is meaningful which you lack evidence of to prove where I'm wrong.

next..........................

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is 100% untrue. I don't recall Jesus making any such stipulation, it was completly made up. I'd ask that the poster who makes that claim to prove it, please?

Completely, and clearly made up. The blasphemy is not towards Jesus, it is against the Holy Spirit, so Jesus need not be present in order for it to be commited. Why would you make up such an obvious untruth, then try to teach it as the truth too these people?
clueless as expected since you are unable to read the "context " of the sin and how it was committed.

Is Jesus physically walking this earth today ? yes or no

Is Jesus physically walking this earth performing miracles today ? yes or no

end of discussion so now carry on with your false teachings regarding the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit............

next........................................

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My response was biblical and you have yet to prove otherwise..

You made the posts, you prove them biblical. Im not going to do your work for you, and anyone can see you are just trying to pass the buck because you are unable to back up you claim. All this and you still refuse to simply show us scripture to validate your claim, yet nothing, and most here can see right through that.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You made the posts, you prove them biblical. Im not going to do your work for you, and anyone can see you are just trying to pass the buck because you are unable to back up you claim. All this and you still refuse to simply show us scripture to validate your claim, yet nothing, and most here can see right through that.
Read post 5 for a dismantling of your false teaching regarding the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

next..............................

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
clueless as expected since you are unable to read the "context " of the sin and how it was committed.

end of discussion so now carry on with your false teachings regarding the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit............

next........................................

What false teaching? Please show me the post you refer to or are you just digging yourself in deeper by making another false claim you cannot prove? We shall see after you refuse to substantiate that claim as well.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What false teaching? Please show me the post you refer to or are you just digging yourself in deeper by making another false claim you cannot prove? We shall see after you refuse to substantiate that claim as well.
the simple yes no answers to the questions will reveal your heresy. but I noticed you avoided them like the plague, like when darkness is exposed by the light.

next....................

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post any replies and make your case right here for all to see...
read it on the 1st page which is my response to the OP ................. I don't spoon feed adults just infants...............

all you have done is respond to other posters and avoided the OP which speaks volumes about your position being false.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the simple yes no answers to the questions will reveal your heresy. but I noticed you avoided them like the plague, like when darkness is exposed by the light.

next....................

You made an accusation about me and you refuse to so much as show me the supposed post where I supposidely erred? Unbelievable.

Why do you keep making claims you cannot back up, and in the very argument we are in about you not being able to back up your claims.

Again, hilarious.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
read it on the 1st page which is my response to the OP ................. I don't spoon feed adults just infants...............

all you have done is respond to other posters and avoided the OP which speaks volumes about your position being false.

I've read your posts. Please stop trying to put your inability to prove what you say with the bible on me, no one is going to buy it.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as I thought a waist of my time since you are unable to refute my original post #5. I'm not into the foolish speculation game that you seem to enjoy, I'm into discussing the SCRIPTURES that you never seem to post.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm.

next..................................

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

yes to both questions (otherwise I would be in violation of 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

Jesus, by His Holy Spirit, tabernacles in our flesh today as believers (Ephesians 5:30-32).