What ever happened to God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He has being lied about, misrepresented, made into the image of a man, even to the likeness of the devil, weve taken away His glory, mocked at His love, ridiculed and even denied His grace, made Him into a hard taskmaster, a liar a deceiver even threatening.
What ever happened to the Loving God, who Gave His son as a sacrifice for the sins of all men, and the Righteousness of Christ which men seem to want to pay for or earn by there deeds. When did "free" come with payment terms, when did "grace" demand works. When did God our father become like and abusive father.

And the worst thing of all, the greatest mockery, travesty ever laid before Him, we reduced His words into the dead ink stains on a page, His live giving words, that are spirit that are life made to be death.

Thank God for His patients for we men do not deserve any of this.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He has being lied about, misrepresented, made into the image of a man, even to the likeness of the devil, weve taken away His glory, mocked at His love, ridiculed and even denied His grace, made Him into a hard taskmaster, a liar a deceiver even threatening.
What ever happened to the Loving God, who Gave His son as a sacrifice for the sins of all men, and the Righteousness of Christ which men seem to want to pay for or earn by there deeds. When did "free" come with payment terms, when did "grace" demand works. When did God our father become like and abusive father.

And the worst thing of all, the greatest mockery, travesty ever laid before Him, we reduced His words into the dead ink stains on a page, His live giving words, that are spirit that are life made to be death.

I could put that on my wall! So well said! :)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While we know that if anything as a doctrine is contrary to something in His word, that that thing is false doctrine and is to be rejected.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
While we know that if anything as a doctrine is contrary to something in His word, that that thing is false doctrine and is to be rejected.
So its ok for the bible to contradict God its not OK for God to contradict the bible, That is the problem with Idiols,All that matters is what the bible says.....

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a unseen lying adversary walking among us. as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So its ok for the bible to contradict God its not OK for God to contradict the bible, That is the problem with Idiols,All that matters is what the bible says.....
God is not going to contradict what He has said before; what are you smoking?

Mal 3:6, For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Tit 1:2, In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God is not going to contradict what He has said before; what are you smoking?

Mal 3:6, For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Tit 1:2, In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
Oh teh bit like

Mat 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

God cannot contradict himself, but mens and all there "wisdom" do it all the time since they made the bible greater the "I AM that Am", our living God, hence all the bickering lies and contradictions. did I leave out death

You will not come to me so you an have life. Why would they Jesus you where replaced with a book, that is the sad thing.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Yes, God has a few patients that could all do with salve for their eyes and a de waxing of their ears.......some, ahhhhhh, most need a heart transplant.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh teh bit like

Mat 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Jesus was not here contradicting what was previously said, but clarifying it.