What if I told you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SpiritSoldier

Dec 24, 2007
What if I told you? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------What if I told you I knew there was a literal Heaven and a literal Hell just like there is a literal earth? What would you say? What if I told you I knew the way to Heaven and knew the way to Hell but never said anything? What would you say?Would it be like me to hide the truth? Would it be like me to let you die to find out? Would it be nice to let you perish?What if I told you there is a right way to live and a wrong way? What would you say? Yes every religion claims superiority but you tell me who is like him?The lion and the lamb. Seated on the throne. Mountains bow down every oceans roar but when he commands us to obey why do his creations turn their back?One day things will change everything turned asunder we will die and be resurrected to eternal life or eternal damnation. Let not your hearts be decieved I want to set you free.What If I told you that there is a love greater than anything you know greater than yourself greater than us? What If I told you there is a love outside this realm and we can all live forever?Does not every man yearn for the fountain of youth? Does not every soul long for a home? Do you not long for a place to call your own?Yes we all stumble and fall but not many raise their heards or rise to the occasion. There is an afterlife and for me to not to say anything is a crime unto you wouldn't you care to keep your own soul? I am sure you have heard "What would it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his own soul?" Well i am here to help you and guide you into all truth. What if I told you there was a life worth living? What If I told you I cared? would you dare? To reject this life?What if I told you there was more than this? what If I told you I was born for this? I thrive for this? What If I todl you love is eternal but many set their sights on the temporal side of love...in a marriage and their love dies with them. What if I told you there was a love that could never die? A love that was waiting outside?That love is Yashua Mashiach and if I told you he came from heaven for the remission of sins what would you say? Would you stay?Make no mistake unless we repent of our sins and turn from our ways of sinful living we are no different that the world. What If I told you the way to heaven was believing in Yashua Mashiach and the way to live on the earth was the torah? What would you say would you dare delay?The sad truth is not death but that many never really live. Many accept the Savior but reject his way of life which was the Torah, G-d's Law. How then can the Savior accept you if you do not follow after him? If you want to live for G-d then we should obey Torah in love. it does not grant salvation but it is G-d's standard for living here on this earth. If you really Love YHWH then you will want to obey he will put the desire in your heart. Otherwise depart from oh yee hypocrites and falsifiers, JC idolators, Pauline worshipers, practioners of lawlessness depart from me yee wicked unless yee repent and your righteousness exceeds the Pharisees yee shall not see the Kingdom of Heaven. Praise Adonai for all time Amen.