• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Good grief, man! I showed you exactly what 'believing in vain'!

You've actually not shown me anything except how you bend verses to try to prove that you believe= God can't keep you saved.
You've shown the members this same heresy, for YEARS on this Forum.

And "believing in Vain" that you posted the first day of my Thread, i explained to you.
So, here you are, redundantly beating your dead horse against the truth, with the same inability to understand a verse.

LOOK HERE..
This is "believed in vain".., as i told you days ago, fella.

Mark 4:17

and now again,

Here are those that have "believed in VAIN"

Jesus tells us that a sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seeds fell on the path where birds gobbled them up. And others fell on rocky ground, and without soil depth, they started to grow but never really got rooted, and they were scorched in the sun. And other seeds fell among the thorns, and were choked by the weeds.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you knew any NT, you would have recognized that 1 tim 1:19 "shipwreck concerning faith"....is "castaway"...they are parallel theology.
1 Timothy 1:19 holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and thereby shipwrecked their faith.

Since that word is not used in 1 Timothy 1:19 I recognized that term from 1 Corinthians 9:27 where it is used in the KJV and Douay-Rhimes versions. Which some people do use to support anti-OSAS. Which I do not.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we are to make our faith sure, and prove that we are in the faith...say's Paul
And JUDE, says we are to CONTEND for the REAL FAITH.

You, are not the real faith.
you are "im trying to stay saved, because i can lose it, if i dont keep it".

See that? That is not faith in Christ that you are teaching, so, that is not Real Faith.

You twist verses that say....>"hold unto your faith", and "make certain of it"......into.....>OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SALVATiON.
And the verses dont teach that LIE.
Thats a fact.
So you have no explanation of why you say you don't have to hold on to the word when the Bible says you do.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1 Which some people do use to support anti-OSAS. Which I do not.

OSAS, is a man made heretical attack against the Cross of Christ, that tries to impugn God's Grace as "license to sin".

Its the theological subversion of "The Gift of Righteousness" by falsely reinventing it as the idea that "you can do what you want", now that you are saved.
So, its a Satanic concept, that is implying that Christ's Blood is only as good as you are.

If fact, it was used against PAUL, as they accused Him of teaching that you are to sin, so that God's Grace will come.
So, this satanic idea, is from 2000 yrs ago.

JUDE, talks about it....saying that teachers go into REAL CHURCHES and subvert them, into the idea that if you Teach that God's Grace and the Blood of Jesus is a finished salvation, and all sin is forgiven, that you are teaching what today's bumper sticker says...."license to sin".

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive not said you are not born again.
But because i understand what this means, and because you never never talk about being born again, or The Cross, in the last 100 Posts, unless i point you out.....then i see no FRUIT in your words that would prove to God, that you are born again.
See, the Holy Spirit lifts up Jesus and Credits Jesus, and causes the born again to Praise the Lord for what He has done.

Your posts talk about you, you you you..."""what im doing.....im holding on.......look ae me me me, as i keep myself saved.""""
There is no JESUS in your mouth, No CROSS in your Theology, unless i point out that its missing, and then you'll post something about it, in the next post....obo.

So, my concern is not getting along with a self savor, my concern is highlighting you so that real believers can hear how you think and teach, so that they can spot others like you, and know how to hear HERESY.
Do a search and see how many times I've quoted and talked about 1 John 3:9. It's so many times I'm open to your stupid accusation of being a broken record.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, my concern is not getting along with a self savor, my concern is highlighting you so that real believers can hear how you think and teach, so that they can spot others like you.
What's the danger? According to your own theology I'm a born again, believing unbeliever.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you have no explanation of why you say you don't have to hold on to the word when the Bible says you do.

I have already given my Faith to God, and God has accepted it.
This means my "faith has been counted as my Righteousness", and im "the righteousness of God in Christ".
That is how God sees all the born again.
He does not SEE YOU, ever again, other then just like that... if you are a Son of God.
The born again are "IN CHRIST".....they have "passed from death to LIFE">

ITS DONE......so, you DONT have to keep trying to GET THERE.....as you are already IN THE KOG< if you are born again.

You had faith, and God took it, and from there, HE takes care of your Salvation and eternal Life.

Philippians 1:6

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul does not require me to embrace you as a brother, when in fact your word tries to deceive Christians into thinking that God does not keep them saved.
No, your theology demands that you embrace me as a brother. But for some reason what I believe is, in your eyes, the one kind of unbelief that does cause me to lose my salvation. Way to go! Lol.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do a search and see how many times I've quoted and talked about 1 John 3:9. It's so many times I'm open to your stupid accusation of being a broken record.

Yes, i have pointed out that you have an obsession with that verse.
But you dont understand it, so, that is quite a problem for you.

you think that "Posting a verse = proving it".

I have news for you.
You're wrong about 100 Times now.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already given my Faith to God, and God has accepted it.
This means my "faith has been counted as my Righteousness", and im "the righteousness of God in Christ".
That is how God sees all the born again.
He does not SEE YOU, ever again, other then just like that... if you are a Son of God.
But you call me a devil. So, according to your own theology, who's wrong here, Jesus, or you?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, i have pointed out that you have an obsession with that verse.
But you dont understand it, so, that is quite a problem for you.

you think that "Posting a verse = proving it".

I have news for you.
You're wrong about 100 Times now.
Oh, I see. Now it's not that I don't talk about it. It's that I don't understand it. Got it. Lol.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What's the danger? According to your own theology I'm a born again, believing unbeliever.

If you are born again, there is NO DANGER of you going to Hell.
But there is danger of Christ Rebuking you, because you are offending God's Spirit, by teaching that God does not keep you saved.

So, as i told you. What you teach, is nothing to me.....but, the heresy that you live on this Forum to preach, which is..."you can lose your salvation"...can harm the Faith of Real believers..... especially a new believer in Yeshua.
See... you are on a Thread that Gives God ALL credit for Salvation, and on every page of it, you are denying that this is true.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But you call me a devil. So, according to your own theology, who's wrong here, Jesus, or you?

If you preach against the Cross, then Paul said you have a "cursed" problem.
And the TRUTH is that SALVATION not your "holding onto your faith", , and you preach that GOD can't keep you saved.

So, when you preach that the Blood Atonement ,is based on you holding onto faith, and not based on "The GIFT of Salvation" then sure, that is what the Devil preaches, as he does not want people to KNOW that Jesus is Salvation, and not their self effort.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've actually not shown me anything except how you bend verses to try to prove that you believe= God can't keep you saved.
You don't even understand the argument, lol. God CAN keep you saved. That's why you need to keep believing in him who can keep you saved. You're going to have to start listening, lol.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Oh, I see. Now it's not that I don't talk about it. It's that I don't understand it. Got it. Lol.

I think that the FACT that you dont understand that God's mercy, is not you "Holding unto your faith to keep from going to hell"....is pretty obvious to the born again readers, as you have TOLD them for years that you dont believe that God keeps you saved.
You've told them this for YEARS, including on every page of This Thread.

Spiritual blindness is your own self righteousness.
Always.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See... you are on a Thread that Gives God ALL credit for Salvation, and on every page of it, you are denying that this is true.
You're just not a good listener. God gets all the credit in salvation. But you have to receive and hold onto that which God gets all the credit for! I know this thinking doesn't fit into the narrow indoctrination of your theological thinking. You are everything that is wrong in the church today: You're sure there is no other way to understand a scripture except the way you understand it. You're so locked into your narrow paradigm of thought you can't even hear any other thought about a scripture. You prove that over and over again by not representing my argument accurately.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual blindness is your own self righteousness.
Just show me one verse that says 'believing' is an act of self righteous effort. Just one. To date NO ONE has produced that scripture. You're up champ. Produce that scripture. Or, admit you've developed that from your own reasoning.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you preach against the Cross, then Paul said you have a "cursed" problem.
And the TRUTH is that SALVATION not your "holding onto your faith", , and you preach that GOD can't keep you saved.

So, when you preach that the Blood Atonement ,is based on you holding onto faith, and not based on "The GIFT of Salvation" then sure, that is what the Devil preaches, as he does not want people to KNOW that Jesus is Salvation, and not their self effort.
But at least I'm saved and born again, lol! Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.