• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is funny. Projection at it's finest, lol.

I can tell by what I've been posting lately that you did not even know the passages I've been quoting were even in the Bible. I almost commented about it. You only know the narrow scope of passages the likes of Andrew Farley and others have told you...and what they say they mean. Seriously, this has been glaringly obvious in the last few days. You simply are not Bible literate.

Don’t know the passages? Lol.....now THAT is a laugh —- you probably stole them from me....

Disagree with me all you want—- Don’t be an obvious Fool and claim that I don’t know Scripture ...even the casual readers that visit these Forums know better than that!

Kudos to you for keeping the name of * ANDREW FARLEY * alive in here!!! You would be wise to continue to listen to him! He’s like me—- he’s got more Biblical INSIGHT in his A** that’s YOU got in your Confused , Grace Rejecting Head!

Anybody( like You) can quote Scripture—- Even Satan can do that ! One actually has to understand it! Are you familiar with “ this” bit if Scripture? “ They see, But they don’t see”.... that would be YOU, Mr.Blind Guide....

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I was hoping for a "Yes" or "No" answer to my question..;)

Look at it this way- Elvis blew everybody's socks off with his fantastic 1950's songs and everybody believed he was the greatest, and happily called themselves his fans, but later a lot of his stuff was soft and mushy so people began to fall away and therefore had no wish or right to call themselves fans.
Same with Jesus, if people fall away from him there's no way they can call themselves Christians, right Elv?

[/QUOTE]

Elvis never blew my socks off - I sensed a wrong spirit from day one.

Christians who die in unbelief like Thomas will be welcomed like Thomas was.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
First off, understand that Jesus' miracles were the Holy Spirit testifying on behalf of Jesus:

"38But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works themselves, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father.” John 10:38

"10 ...it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works. 11Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me—or at least believe on account of the works themselves." John 14:10-11

The Pharisees refused to believe this testimony of the Spirit in Jesus miracles, calling the Holy Spirit a lying spirit of the devil, blaspheming the Holy Spirit:

"23The crowds were astounded and asked, “Could this be the Son of David?”24But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “Only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, does this man drive out demons.” Matthew 12:23-24
John affirms this truth in his letter when he says not believing the testimony of the Spirit about Jesus is calling the Holy Spirit a liar, which Jesus has defined as blasphemy of the Spirit:

10Whoever believes in the Son of God has this testimony within him; whoever does not believe God has made Him out to be a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that God has given about His Son." 1 John 5:10
When a person willingly and knowingly does not believe the testimony of the Holy Spirit, they are calling the Spirit a liar, which, as I've shown in the passages above is blasphemy of the Spirit, and that it is unforgivable. It's unforgivable because it's willingly rejecting the only source of forgiveness that exists. No sacrifice remains for the person who willingly turns away from the sacrificial blood of Christ in unbelief and goes back to their sins:

"26If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains" Hebrews 10:26

Your examples relate to those who have never believed...

I am speaking of those who have believed and then struggle for some reason like Thomas.

In that case God's faithfulness trumps our faithlessness.

Even with Peter denying Him - you would have him in Hell as well.

Good theology comes from understanding the heart of God first - not some clever presentation of scriptures.

Let the reader understand...

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Elvis never blew my socks off - I sensed a wrong spirit from day one.

Christians who die in unbelief like Thomas will be welcomed like Thomas was.[/QUOTE]

I was never a big Elvis fan,,,,, I “ did” see the-new movie however—— it was Excellent....

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good theology comes from understanding the heart of God first - not some clever presentation of scriptures.
And the heart of God is that everyone be saved. But he can't touch the person who refuses to listen to the testimony of the Spirit testifying to them about salvation through Jesus Christ. The grace of God won't go there. Deliberate and willful unbelief in the face of the undeniable testimony of the Holy Spirit (blasphemy of the Spirit) is not able to be forgiven. Simply because you can not be forgiven through the only sacrifice for sin there is that you refuse to avail yourself of. No sacrifice remains for that person. They are eternally lost, without hope.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the heart of God is that everyone be saved. But he can't touch the person who refuses to listen to the testimony of the Spirit testifying to them about salvation through Jesus Christ. The grace of God won't go there. Deliberate and willful unbelief in the face of the undeniable testimony of the Holy Spirit (blasphemy of the Spirit) is not able to be forgiven. Simply because you can not be forgiven through the only sacrifice for sin there is that you refuse to avail yourself of. No sacrifice remains for that person. They are eternally lost, without hope.

No matter what a person does or doesn’t do , If he has simply “ ASKED” to be Saved , he “WILL BE SAVED “........God can’t break His Promise, so if any “problems” arise, the problem becomes God’s Problem....He can handle it.....

Btw, Mr.Bueller, We are still awaiting your “ Take” on Rom 10:13....and what happened to the Believer who died at the “ Gentleman’s Club?” and didn't have time to Repent?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you simply refusing to acknowledge that I explained to you that I do not believe this??? Willful, unrepentant UNBELIEF is what causes a person to be condemned by their sin. For the believing person (present tense), all their sins are covered by the blood. The only way a believing person can be condemned is to commit the unforgivable sin of unbelief. At which time their sin becomes willful and they are condemned by it. Should I just cut and paste this for the next time you ignore what I say about this and you assume I believe something I don't?

Yes.....feel free to cut and paste.....I will do the computer equivalent of “ Crumple and Toss”...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.....feel free to cut and paste.....I will do the computer equivalent of “ Crumple and Toss”...
24265_4e38f72732e126a76a08d270e7934ea1.png

You know what has changed about this since those days . NOTHING . The prophets SPOKE TRUTH not lies .
I suggest we do as the true apostels and JESUS himself said and taught .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Whether you never believed or stopped believing, calling the Holy Spirit a liar in willful and knowing unbelief is still blasphemy of the Spirit.

For the believer this is impossible - see Jer 32:40

"I will make an everlasting covenant with them that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; and I will put the fear of Me in their hearts so that they will not turn away from Me...."

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You know what has changed about this since those days . NOTHING . The prophets SPOKE TRUTH not lies .
I suggest we do as the true apostels and JESUS himself said and taught .

Nonsense - the New Covenant changed everything.

Jer 32:40 "I will make an everlasting covenant with them that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; and I will put the fear of Me in their hearts so that they will not turn away from Me.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953
Status
Not open for further replies.