What is a woman?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a difficult documentary to find in english.
This one has subtitles in aramaic??
I have seen this trailer in many places and found that on DailyWire which is promoting this documentary is a "members only" . So I found this on Youtube.
I was curious about the different opinions and views...
What is a woman?

About 90 minutes long.
The world is getting pretty scary when the very word Truth becomes offensive to some.
Anywho..
Enjoy, Discuss, ignore. Your choice.
Hugs

Well, the rest of the video gets into the stuff that's harder to watch again, but the funnier segments are worth watching several times. I suppose that's where I'll keep my mindset on this. Their argument is just ridiculous and they know it, so it's refreshing to see someone put them through the wringers every once in a while.

God bless, and thanks for posting.
- H

Reactions: Ziggy

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are mentally disabled if you cannot define what a woman is or a man, you belong locked up in a mental institute in a padded cell with a straight jacket on.

Reactions: Dropship

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh so a man can have a womb yet no opening to it, I looked it up it's a birth defect called (persistent Müllerian duct syndrome).

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oddly enough all human fetuses are females until a certain point then males are formed, thus why males have useless nipples haha...

Arg now I don't feel fully man, I think I'll ask the doctor to remove them, shouldn't be there anyways they are only for feeding a human baby ugh.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender ideology a 'pervasive' and 'toxic' influence in western culture: Matt Walsh

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh why is that?

You can find anything on YouTube, for example, Bigfoot and/or proof of aliens. It is the definition of unreliability.

Gender ideology a 'pervasive' and 'toxic' influence in western culture is simply Matt Walsh's personal opinion. He is just the mouthpiece of the political right, telling "itching ears" what they want to hear.

Galatians 3:28, "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

I believe God's word, not a political commentator.

Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can find anything on YouTube, for example, Bigfoot and/or proof of aliens. It is the definition of unreliability.

Gender ideology a 'pervasive' and 'toxic' influence in western culture is simply Matt Walsh's personal opinion. He is just the mouthpiece of the political right, telling "itching ears" what they want to hear.

Galatians 3:28, "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

I believe God's word, not a political commentator.
Huh I like your take on it especially the verse the no male or female that is interesting what is meant by that iyo?

Is that veres liken to all humans being born with nipples.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess Adam was the only one without them or was there another as well nippleless human?

No doubt there was a complete reversal on How men come about its the female first then the male is second these days lol.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow the visible birth defect called atypical genitalia is
about one in every 1,000 babies born.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh I like your take on it especially the verse the no male or female that is interesting what is meant by that iyo?

Is that veres liken to all humans being born with nipples.

It means that in Christ gender is irrelevant.

Your second comment doesn't even deserve an answer.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess Adam was the only one without them or was there another as well nippleless human?

No doubt there was a complete reversal on How men come about its the female first then the male is second these days lol.

I'm putting you on ignore until you can discuss things in a mature Christian manner.

Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im thinking the processing of food and preservatives and industrialism has caused inviromental changes to impact the human anonomy. In that being a male or female isn't so cut and dry anymore.
So its getting harder to tell the fakers from the defected.

Guess its best to forgive them all let God handle it for He is the one who knows the difference.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm putting you on ignore until you can discuss things in a mature Christian manner.

That is perfectly fine my friend.

Yes some things seem childish to some but that doesn't bother me a single nip lol.

Take care Jim Bo

Reactions: JohnPaul