What is a woman?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing.
I find it amazing, not really, that almost everyone in the documentary either could not or would not even try to define what a woman is,
but chose rather to make excuses to cause chaos in the minds of people.
I am thinking that maybe 20-30 years from now, there is going to be a lot of people wishing they still had their original body parts.

lots of thoughts..
hugs

I’ve read some testimonies of men who elected surgical modifications, having regrets, Abandoning family, Abandoning off-springs, Abandoning party scene hook-ups and aging alone and lonely.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I couldn't listen to to the op but I find it very unsettling that we even need to have this discussion. God made male (men) and female (women). But in today's world too many people are rejecting that and deciding their own artificial gender. Men can't have babies because the haven't got wombs. But women who have outwardly changed their gender and become man can have babies so whatever they may call themselves they are still women with wombs.

Reactions: Ziggy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ketangi Brown Jackson -
Bumbling Biden’s pick of a black leftist woman, to be seated on the SCOTUS.

Ketangi Brown Jackson asked her definition of a “woman”.
Ketangi Brown Jackson replied, She has no definition of a “woman”.

Yet, multiple times Ketangi Brown Jackson stated, mentioned “woman”.

Funny, Biden has a long term reputation for eye casting, squeezing in near and touching and stroking females, (adult or not)... and
Ketangi Brown Jackson Doesn’t know what a Woman is, or why Biden picked her?

Shallow much? :rolleyes:
Best qualified to make difficult renderings that affect men and women?
:eek:
Just another revealing of an embarrassing Bumbling Idiot the Demons seated in the Peoples Office. :confused:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Changing Gods truth into a mans lie, is mans arrogance to promote his lie as supreme, greater and above Gods truth.

Ha, Gods own Servant (with greater powers than man), pulled that stunt, and? God Guaranteed him a new underworld estate.

Anyone think God shall not afford the same to mankind who change Gods truth into a lie? If ya didn’t Learn it, Be patient you’ll get to See it.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ketangi Brown Jackson -
Bumbling Biden’s pick of a black leftist woman, to be seated on the SCOTUS.

Ketangi Brown Jackson asked her definition of a “woman”.
Ketangi Brown Jackson replied, She has no definition of a “woman”.

Yet, multiple times Ketangi Brown Jackson stated, mentioned “woman”.

Funny, Biden has a long term reputation for eye casting, squeezing in near and touching and stroking females, (adult or not)... and
Ketangi Brown Jackson Doesn’t know what a Woman is, or why Biden picked her?

Shallow much? :rolleyes:
Best qualified to make difficult renderings that affect men and women?
:eek:
Just another revealing of an embarrassing Bumbling Idiot the Demons seated in the Peoples Office. :confused:

Clearly, you're a Republican, and delusional. What has caused you to swallow the hateful propaganda so prevalent in your party these days?

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have no idea why I assumed it was a daughter, sorry..
This discussion is as much important for both.
I can't imagine having my sons penis removed at age 10 because they were going through some puberty changes when everybodys hormones have gone haywire.
That just gives me the chills.
Or girls having their breats removed in their teens.
It's not like you can just sew them back on, we're not dolls.
But you know what our children are to them?
puppets.
Lol , yes it was in fact my son I was talking to …….he often claims that we have different outlooks with some things because ‘ it’s a generational thing ‘ we have many discussions on the subject !

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Changing Gods truth into a mans lie, is mans arrogance to promote his lie as supreme, greater and above Gods truth.

Ha, Gods own Servant (with greater powers than man), pulled that stunt, and? God Guaranteed him a new underworld estate.

Anyone think God shall not afford the same to mankind who change Gods truth into a lie? If ya didn’t Learn it, Be patient you’ll get to See it.
Adam thought by eating the forbidden fruit he could become like God and still today men and women think they can be like God and create men from women and women from men. I do so hope that there are doctors with integrity who refuse to carry out such abominations.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Our DNA decides our gender and DNA can't be changed by hormone therapy or surgery.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly, you're a Republican, and delusional. What has caused you to swallow the hateful propaganda so prevalent in your party these days?

I know it is in vogue to dismiss Biden from being accountable for what he says, and ignore Jackson’s inability to define a woman, but I said nothing outside of the facts.

Not my problem if your findings are based on your opinion rather than your inability to observe the facts coming out of the mouths of Biden and Jackson.

No effect on me, that your failure to research, lands you on pseudo propaganda, and makes you hateful, and your attempt to heap your hatefulness on me, fails.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam thought by eating the forbidden fruit he could become like God and still today men and women think they can be like God and create men from women and women from men. I do so hope that there are doctors with integrity who refuse to carry out such abominations.

I believe Eve, engaged, thought to not take, listened to be like God, decided, took, ate.

I believe Adam, engaged, heard yum good food, took, ate.

Different intents.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Playing devil's advocate:

If the parents don't believe in God, the school system don't believe in God, the medical industry don't believe in God...

Is it still a lie to turn God's truth into a lie, if you never heard the truth in the first place?

God is still alive and kicking and it's us that bring awareness of him to others.
Hypothetical:
30 years from now when all the bibles are gone (cause they will be)
all religious references to Jesus are erased from the internet (cause it will be)

If you never heard of Jesus or God, and you believe what you are doing is right because the majority of the world goes along with it,
is it still a lie?
And who will be there to set the truth straight?

I believe we are in that "last" generation.
time is short.
Unless the trumpet sounds and all the saints start marching and singing,
in your homes, in the schools, in the congress, in the doctor's offices, in the colleges, around the world...

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

hugs

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Playing devil's advocate:

If the parents don't believe in God, the school system don't believe in God, the medical industry don't believe in God...

Is it still a lie to turn God's truth into a lie, if you never heard the truth in the first place?

God is still alive and kicking and it's us that bring awareness of him to others.
Hypothetical:
30 years from now when all the bibles are gone (cause they will be)
all religious references to Jesus are erased from the internet (cause it will be)

If you never heard of Jesus or God, and you believe what you are doing is right because the majority of the world goes along with it,
is it still a lie?
And who will be there to set the truth straight?

I believe we are in that "last" generation.
time is short.
Unless the trumpet sounds and all the saints start marching and singing,
in your homes, in the schools, in the congress, in the doctor's offices, in the colleges, around the world...

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

hugs
Unless a person is a Christian they are never going to see anything God's way.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a part in the documentary that speaks of people/children missing .. how shall I put this..
They don't have an identity, they don't feel that they have something to fill this void of who they are.
Wouldn't it be amazing if we could teach them how to fill that void with the qualities of Christ, rather than worry about what to wear or
whether they are too boyish or too girlish.

This may be part of God's design as well. The entire time they are essentially robbing them of their God-given identity, they are laying the groundwork for many to find their true identity in Christ.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found it fascinating. Specially when Matt goes to Africa and tries to explain it to them.
They think he's crazy.
The ending is the best. I think you will enjoy it
:D
Hugs

I'll take it under recommendation. Not ready for any more of that just yet, Lol : )

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless a person is a Christian they are never going to see anything God's way.
If that is the case then why bother preaching?
Why bother witnessing to people Jesus in our life?
No one is a Christian before they come to Christ.. right?
Hugs

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea why I assumed it was a daughter, sorry..
This discussion is as much important for both.
I can't imagine having my sons penis removed at age 10 because they were going through some puberty changes when everybodys hormones have gone haywire.
That just gives me the chills.
Or girls having their breats removed in their teens.
It's not like you can just sew them back on, we're not dolls.
But you know what our children are to them?
puppets.

Horrifying. If a 60 year old man is still psychologically screwed up and suicidal over it, how are little children supposed to deal with it by the time they reach full adulthood? This is why there needs to be a Hell. People should not simply "cease to exist" for perpetuating such atrocities on the human race in the name of "freedom."

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll take it under recommendation. Not ready for any more of that just yet, Lol : )
Alright, I'll tell you the ending lol
After Matt goes interviewing all these people, Jordan Peterson makes an awesome observation:
He tells Matt, If you want to know what a woman is, you should marry one.
In which Matt replies: You mean I should ask my wife?
And he goes home and asks his wife what a woman is.
She tells him: an adult female human.
And then hands him a jar of something and tells him to open it.
LOL
:D
Hugs

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know it is in vogue to dismiss Biden from being accountable for what he says, and ignore Jackson’s inability to define a woman, but I said nothing outside of the facts.

Not my problem if your findings are based on your opinion rather than your inability to observe the facts coming out of the mouths of Biden and Jackson.

No effect on me, that your failure to research, lands you on pseudo propaganda, and makes you hateful, and your attempt to heap your hatefulness on me, fails.

It has no effect on me that your failure to do research causes you to believe propaganda, and makes you hateful. Your attempt to heap your hatefulness on me fails.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is a woman?
----------------------

Kind, caring, loving..:)
I fantasize about staggering into Dr Quinn's surgery with a rattler bite to my calf and she has to suck out the venom then sit up with me all night mopping my fevered brow as I toss and turn in delirium until the fever breaks, whispering in my ear "Hang in there baby, we'll ride this thing out together"..
Oops sorry was I ranting?

quinn-572.jpg