What is a woman?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has no effect on me that your failure to do research causes you to believe propaganda, and makes you hateful. Your attempt to heap your hatefulness on me fails.

Why do you put up with it?
I have all the nincompoops on ignore.
I try @ first to be objective but when the blather just keeps on gathering more lather. I cut off the tap.SIMPLE.
I don't expect any intellect to come from the source !

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has no effect on me that your failure to do research causes you to believe propaganda, and makes you hateful. Your attempt to heap your hatefulness on me fails.

LOL, so you can parrot what I said to you.
Nothing changed. Parrot’s do not research either.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Playing devil's advocate:

If the parents don't believe in God, the school system don't believe in God, the medical industry don't believe in God...

Is it still a lie to turn God's truth into a lie, if you never heard the truth in the first place?

God is still alive and kicking and it's us that bring awareness of him to others.
Hypothetical:
30 years from now when all the bibles are gone (cause they will be)
all religious references to Jesus are erased from the internet (cause it will be)

If you never heard of Jesus or God, and you believe what you are doing is right because the majority of the world goes along with it,
is it still a lie?
And who will be there to set the truth straight?

I believe we are in that "last" generation.
time is short.
Unless the trumpet sounds and all the saints start marching and singing,
in your homes, in the schools, in the congress, in the doctor's offices, in the colleges, around the world...

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

hugs

You wrote "If the parents don't believe in God, the school system don't [sic] believe in God, the medical industry don't [sic] believe in God...

Hypothetical is an accurate description! The school system can't believe in anything, nor can the "medical industry". Both are there to serve the public, regardless of their religious or political beliefs, as it should be.

People in the US are guaranteed freedom of religion; there is no mandate that everyone in the US must be a Christian.

The art/science of medicine -- all kinds -- is there to treat and hopefully cure people of their illnesses and other medical conditions. That also should apply to the treatment of all people, regardless of their "classification".

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you put up with it?
I have all the nincompoops on ignore.
I try @ first to be objective but when the blather just keeps on gathering more lather. I cut off the tap.SIMPLE.
I don't expect any intellect to come from the source !

I go back and forth between putting people on "ignore" or not. Often, I don't wish to read their absurd posts, but that doesn't stop them from trying to convince others (without criticism and/or refutation).

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Men can't have babies because the haven't got wombs.

It's prophesied that they will eventually develop the ability to transplant uteruses into biological men and enable them to in vitro fertilize and have children by C-section. That's how devoted to pushing the LGBTQ agenda they are.

That was prophesied 15 years ago when the notion was still largely unheard of, but they are moving increasingly towards the day now. The following was published last year, and includes links on where they currently are in the process:
Popularizing Uterus Transplants into Biological Males | National Review

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jim - your little game is not a new phenomenon, juveniles have been playing your tricks for eons.

Since I don't respect your opinion, your post is meaningless. Have you ever heard this: "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"?

It is an old adage and idiom used in response to verbal abuse, or an insult on any day of our life.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't usually watch posted videos, but thanks!

This issue is just part of the Light of Christ being shined into darkness. Out of the closet, is out of darkness...not that it changes them necessarily, but they are to be seen for what they are. The man of sin is revealed. Hallelujah!

Reactions: Ziggy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If that is the case then why bother preaching?
Why bother witnessing to people Jesus in our life?
No one is a Christian before they come to Christ.. right?
Hugs
I only saw things God's way once i was born again - not through any preaching I heard. x

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It comes down to these two things, X and Y chromosome.
X Chromosome has 10 times the genes then in the Y chromosome and the Y chromosome is a faster swimmer probably because of less gene weight lol.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A woman is one of God's most beautiful creations, and allows the human race to continue by reproducing, something a man cannot do, bear children.

Today's evil sick and twisted society claim they don't know what a woman is including that thing that just became a Supreme Court Justice, she's probably a homosexual.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not really, the difference between male and female human DNA is only .3% meaning both are 99.7% identical.
Well yes but it is XX or XY chromosome that gives us our gender.

The only human cells that do not contain pairs of chromosomes are reproductive cells, or gametes, which carry just one copy of each chromosome. When two reproductive cells unite, they become a single cell that contains two copies of each chromosome. This cell then divides and its successors divide numerous times, eventually producing a mature individual with a full set of paired chromosomes in virtually all of its cells.

Males have different chromosomes than females, they differ in a pair of chromosomes known as the sex chromosomes. Females have two X chromosomes in their cells, while males have one X and one Y chromosome.

Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well yes but it is XX or XY chromosome that gives us our gender.

The only human cells that do not contain pairs of chromosomes are reproductive cells, or gametes, which carry just one copy of each chromosome. When two reproductive cells unite, they become a single cell that contains two copies of each chromosome. This cell then divides and its successors divide numerous times, eventually producing a mature individual with a full set of paired chromosomes in virtually all of its cells.

Males have different chromosomes than females, they differ in a pair of chromosomes known as the sex chromosomes. Females have two X chromosomes in their cells, while males have one X and one Y chromosome.

Yes indeed, I've read there's 23 chromosomes in the fertilizer and 23 in the egg, once conception takes place they combine to make 46 chromosomes a complete set in which all humans have.

The birth defects about gender I assume starts at conception and things can go haywire from there like when a person is born with male and female body parts.

Reactions: Pearl

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a difficult documentary to find in english.
This one has subtitles in aramaic??
I have seen this trailer in many places and found that on DailyWire which is promoting this documentary is a "members only" . So I found this on Youtube.
I was curious about the different opinions and views...
What is a woman?

About 90 minutes long.
The world is getting pretty scary when the very word Truth becomes offensive to some.
Anywho..
Enjoy, Discuss, ignore. Your choice.
Hugs

LoL!!!

Ok, started watching again and it's gotten a lot funnier. The congressman's response (i.e. or maybe two minute inner turmoil) after he asked him about the despicable "rumor" going around that only men have penises LoL. Still belly-laughing. :p

The section on it supposedly being a misconception to think transmen could ever dominate women's sports was pretty funny too.

I wonder if he's gonna get sued by somebody for making that video. Wouldn't put it past that sneaky college professor. But I suppose that would probably make good material for "What is a woman, Part 2."

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy