What is a woman?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a difficult documentary to find in english.
This one has subtitles in aramaic??
I have seen this trailer in many places and found that on DailyWire which is promoting this documentary is a "members only" . So I found this on Youtube.
I was curious about the different opinions and views...
What is a woman?

About 90 minutes long.
The world is getting pretty scary when the very word Truth becomes offensive to some.
Anywho..
Enjoy, Discuss, ignore. Your choice.
Hugs

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was having a discussion with one of my children yesterday about an aspect of ‘ what is a women ‘. One of our MP’s running for the prime ministers roles believes that pregnant women should be called pregnant people.
I relayed that as women are the only ones that can become pregnant , why do they have to changed it. The answer was that trans people can have the desire to be a man but still have a womb. So even though they identify as a man , they can still carry a child………….
I get so frustrated by those conversations.

sorry Ziggy, I haven’t listened to the video yet so my comments may not be in line with what it conveys.
I will watch it xx

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am only a little way into it and the therapist he talks to has already raised my heckles.
……there is just so much more to what defines me as a women. I was already born with a womb, already determined by the hormones that will enable me to develop as a women, that’s nature, natural , genetic.
Now there are many Tom boys who ‘ like ‘ the things that boys like, but it doesn’t mean they are female physically. My son likes some feminine things, but he would not class himself as a women. On the other hand he doesn’t agree with aligning girls and boys with different things and colours. ( environmental influences)
I didn’t know that originally Blue was associated with girls and Pink Boys, then it changed round.
I remember when I brought my so. A tea set to play with when he was under five, well he enjoyed playing with the one at playgroup……my husband hit the roof !!
Rita

Reactions: Wynona and Ziggy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen this trailer in many places and found that on DailyWire which is promoting this documentary is a "members only" . So I found this on Youtube.
What is a woman?

About 90 minutes long.
The world is getting pretty scary when the very word Truth becomes offensive to some.
Anywho..
Hugs

Yep. You'll definitely get the truth at an American University, LoL.

18:45+ is an exercise in debating with a world class BS artist. What a colossal waste of money it is attending a liberal university.

Reactions: Episkopos and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. You'll definitely get the truth at an American University, LoL.

18:45+ is an exercise in debating with a world class BS artist. What a colossal waste of money it is attending a liberal university.
I was going to post this in the thread concerning women and submission, but decided it was better if it had it's own thread.
The documentary is quite enlightening.
Our kids are in trouble.
Hugs

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to post this in the thread concerning women and submission, but decided it was better if it had it's own thread.

I'm glad you didn't. That's about as unsubmitted in the eyes of God as a person can possibly get.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The documentary is quite enlightening.
Our kids are in trouble.
Hugs

I would watch the rest of the video, but I'm not sure I could endure it, at least not all in one sitting.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a part in the documentary that speaks of people/children missing .. how shall I put this..
They don't have an identity, they don't feel that they have something to fill this void of who they are.
Wouldn't it be amazing if we could teach them how to fill that void with the qualities of Christ, rather than worry about what to wear or
whether they are too boyish or too girlish.
There is a void and I believe this is what the bible means by a reprobate mind.
They (academia, medical industry, pharmaceutical companies) are all profitting off the children.
They are trying to remove God from all aspects of life.
Our lights need to shine brighter today than ever,
before they are removed from their candlesticks.

Pray for the Children.
Pray for the parents to not follow the wide path because it is popular.
Because they are afraid to be censored and ostracized and silenced.
The only way I see this changing is if the light in us shines on the darkness that is in the world.
We can't fight this with hate or judgment or accusations.
We have to come at it from a point of TRUTH and mercy and persuasion.
They already damaged, they need healing.

Sorry, this documentary was heavy for me.
I have a transgender brother-in-law. And I believe he was having medical/heaalth problems and went to see a psychiatrist.
He told her he was having suicidal thoughts, and she put him on medications explaining to him that he was having an "identity crisis"
He's 60 years old. I'm not going to change his mind. He believed he truly is a she.
And I'm sure God will sort it out when the time comes.
I no longer have any communication with him as both my ex-husband and his mother have passed away.
I still pray nevertheless.
I think they messed him up with drugs and psychotherapy.
He was married, has 3 grown children. Now he is divorced and hangs out and parties with the girls.

Where in for one hell of a ride.
Truth is Truth.
That is the only foundation.
And if they have trouble facing it.. I suppose we just have to glow brighter and sound our trumpets louder.
The only reason why they get so much attention is because they are LOUD.
We just have to sing louder.
God Bless Us All
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would watch the rest of the video, but I'm not sure I could endure it, at least not all in one sitting.
I found it fascinating. Specially when Matt goes to Africa and tries to explain it to them.
They think he's crazy.
The ending is the best. I think you will enjoy it
:D
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was having a discussion with one of my children yesterday about an aspect of ‘ what is a women ‘. One of our MP’s running for the prime ministers roles believes that pregnant women should be called pregnant people.
I relayed that as women are the only ones that can become pregnant , why do they have to changed it. The answer was that trans people can have the desire to be a man but still have a womb. So even though they identify as a man , they can still carry a child………….
I get so frustrated by those conversations.

sorry Ziggy, I haven’t listened to the video yet so my comments may not be in line with what it conveys.
I will watch it xx
Maybe you could have your daughter watch the video and discuss it.
That's what he made the documentary for.
If we don't discuss it openly, it just festers like a putrid gangrened wound that will never heal.
We shouldn't be afraid to say what we know is right, what we know is truth.
These people are psychologically messing with the children.
Imagine how many new academic courses and proffesors and medical fields specially psychology will profit from this?
They really don't care about the children, they care about the funding.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you could have your daughter watch the video and discuss it.
I have no idea why I assumed it was a daughter, sorry..
This discussion is as much important for both.
I can't imagine having my sons penis removed at age 10 because they were going through some puberty changes when everybodys hormones have gone haywire.
That just gives me the chills.
Or girls having their breats removed in their teens.
It's not like you can just sew them back on, we're not dolls.
But you know what our children are to them?
puppets.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is a woman?

About 90 minutes long.
Anywho..
Hugs
The world is getting more and more stupid with each turn, unless you are mentally incapable and are mentally handicapped, you should know what a woman is, these people that are trying to change things and God's natural laws and biological genders are evil and Satanic and part of the Satanic World Order, this world has gotten so screwed up that sometimes I think I'm living in the twilight zone where there is a signpost up head and we have just entered the Twilight Zone.

Reactions: Ziggy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...these people that are trying to change things and God's natural laws and biological genders are evil and Satanic and part of the Satanic World Order...
You have recognized the essence of the problem. It is an all-out Satanic attack on humanity -- particularly on very young children and youth -- and no doubt there are demons involved. Transgenderism is connected with transhumanism (which is already in the experimental stage), and this is all related to the LBGTQ agenda to pervert and corrupt society, as well as to destroy identities and souls. Add to this the insane desire to scream for abortions and to fund abortions. And the only antidote is the power of Christ within and the Holy Spirit within.

What we need to see right now are divine judgments on those who are totally committed to Satan's agenda -- to steal, kill, and destroy. And they are just around the corner.

Getting back to the title of the thread, that is a question that has never needed to be asked. But ever since Obama began destroying America, transgenderism became all the rage, and so men are supposed to get pregnant while "women" compete in female sports and beat all the competitors a la Lia Thomas (who was actually awarded for this trickery). A "female" prisoner recently impregnated two women, so now he is simply being "transferred", so that he can presumably carry on with his charade.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is a woman?
OP^

Terrestrial - body earthly
Kind - man
Hu-man - person
Adult - fully developed
Wo-mb - wo-man
Fe-male - fe-minine
She - s-he
Her - he-r

Made - came forth from a he.

Woman - a fully developed earthly kind of she / her thing made of a man, with a womb and delicate beauty, capable of delivering forth and nurturing immature human kind of things.

Gen 2:
[22] And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
[23] And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Parallel:

Gen 3:
[15] And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

John 16:
[27] For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
[28] I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Phil 2:
[7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Feeds multitudes Earthly food / Offers multitudes Spiritual food.
Matt 15:32-39 / Matt 26:26

Rev 12:
[1] And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have recognized the essence of the problem. It is an all-out Satanic attack on humanity -- particularly on very young children and youth -- and no doubt there are demons involved.

Yes!

Evil perpetuated by Demonic Satan.
Wickedness adopted and perpetuated by manKIND who follow Satan.

ManKIND, Dividing amongst themselves.
The Lord Shall Separate the Divided, and Deliver unto God, those
WITH God.

Glory to God,
Taken

His WILL be DONE.

Rev 22:
[6] And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is a woman?

A human made in the image of God and whose gender was determined at conception.

The LGBs say that there sexual preference is fix, it cannot be changed by therapy etc.
Yet the trans say that there gender is fluid and can be changed.
The above is a load of propergander to confuse the gulible.

Scientific fact, a childs mind, the brain has not finished developing until they reach the age of 25.
So it follows any promotion of lgtb to those under 25 is child abuse.

Reactions: Pearl and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing.
I find it amazing, not really, that almost everyone in the documentary either could not or would not even try to define what a woman is,
but chose rather to make excuses to cause chaos in the minds of people.
I am thinking that maybe 20-30 years from now, there is going to be a lot of people wishing they still had their original body parts.
I see a devastating increase in suicides and self-infliction.
Reminds me of the man in the catacombs...
Mar 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
Mar 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
Mar 5:4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
Mar 5:5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
Mar 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
Mar 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
Mar 5:8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

I suppose if your living a life totally opposed to God's ways, if someone should approach them and tell them they are sinning,
this could be a form of torment for them.
It cause a conflict in the mind.
I can see little children making changes to their physical bodies, and the doctors and teachers are all telling them this is perfectly normal.
These would be the fetters and chains that try to keep them bound.
But internally there is a struggle going on and they are trying to break free but society won't let them.
And then comes Jesus and sets his body and his mind free.

Mar 5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

This legion, there are many. We have colleges and highschools and now even elementary schools teaching and brainwashing the children. Every tightening the chains and fetters to keep them bound.
Doctors, psychiatrists, even parents are willingly allowing this to be the "new norm"

As the church, what is our role? Do we have a role?
Some say we should not get involved in politics, and yet politics is this very legion tormenting them.

lots of thoughts..
hugs

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scientific fact, a childs mind, the brain has not finished developing until they reach the age of 25.

Also near about age 25 the clavicle (collar bone) completes it’s development.

Interestingly the Ears (the canal to Hearing)...continue growing throughout a humans natural life cycle.

Never stop Hearing the Word of God, which feeds and nourishes a man through Hearing.

How much more effort does a non-hearing person put forth to Hear what he can not physically Hear, than a man who can physically Hear, Hears and Yet still does not Know what is being said?