What is Christianity? What is the Gospel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judas proves OSAS is bogus.

Judas was never Saved......Jesus said he was a “ devil”..... it’s back to the drawing board for you....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but faith alone does not get anyone saved without repentance.

Read Galatians and come back and tell me why this is not a “ False, Perverted” Gospel, despite the Fact That it sounds “ Holy”......Then, as you consider Gal 1:8......then tell me why God won’t damn you for preaching it....

Of course, I am assuming that you are using the word “ repentance” to mean “ to stop sinning”...an impossibility , btw.....

That’s a splendid goal to have but it is NOT a part of Paul’s Gospel Found In 1Cor 15 :1-4......It is a False, Perverted Addition to the Gospel and if you buy into it you are “ Fallen From Grace”.....If you go farther than that and actually Teach it—— you are “ Accursed”..... a polite way to say you are God Damned .....Paul’s Gospel , given to him by Jesus , is a Gospel Of Pure Grace .....You have been warned not to mess with it....

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Gospel of Christ is the power of God unto Salvation (Romans 1:16), it is the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ.