What is life, LORD?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is Life, LORD? We know nothing when we leave the womb and then we think we know everything in our youth as we venture out into this wicked world. Before we know it our vessels are falling apart, and we have wasted our life travailing for riches that do not satisfy. The enemies of this world beat us down, the governments of this world rob us of anything they can lay claim to, and the Love of many waxes cold, our sons and daughters go their own way our loves leave us, and alone we leave this world in tears and sorrow.

Life is in you, LORD, and it is in your power to restore and revive these dry bones that are dying. Life is your Love flowing through us to those who you place in our lives. Everyone in this world is an opportunity for us to reach out in that Love who need the Life only your love can bring....

So many lost souls living in the loneliness of lifelessness, let me be a light to them in the stormy sea.... use this broken vessel for your glory that your kingdom will come.... let these tears of mine be dear to you, Lord have mercy on the lost souls who do not know of that life you bring, let those who hate you be silenced and let the lost hear of your love, open our voices and unstop the noise that drowns them from hearing. You know my foolishness, and my sins are not hid from thee, take this broken vessel, and make it Holy unto you, a vessel that Glorifies you, In Jesus name, Amen.