What is love?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You don't want me to leave, no one wants me to leave because you'll have nobody to save but each other, and that never goes down well.
We are already saved.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
She's old enough to have done a few softcore adult movies :)
That's not so bad. God will forgive absolutely anything is we ask and admit we sinned. I am thinking that some religious person has told her she will go to hell. By all means turn your back on the religion that has taught you that, but instead turn to Jesus who will not let you down. Everyone will 'go to hell' - even those who have lived good lives - if they don't come to Jesus. If you believe she is 'going to hell' then all the more reason to stick with Jesus and pray for her to be born again.

Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."

That is what Jesus does for us, he has made it so that God will forgive the very worst sinner. He paid the price, the ransom.

Psalm 103:12
As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions (sins) from us.

It's up to you to show her that no matter what others may say or that she may believe their words God loves her and will forgive her if she asks. It is never too late and no sin is too big.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are saved from the consequences of our sin. In other words we are saved from hell.
But only by the blood of Jesus. There is no other way to be saved.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who created hell Pearl?
Hell is the state of being separated from God forever. Heaven is the state of being in the presence of God forever.
And with no God there is no love or forgiveness.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell is the state of being separated from God forever. Heaven is the state of being in the presence of God forever.
And with no God there is no love or forgiveness.

I'm sure you meant 'without' --

Are we separated from God, right now?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure you meant 'without' --

Not sure what you're saying. My post says "And with no God there is no love or forgiveness."

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what you're saying. My post says "And with no God there is no love or forgiveness."

Oh I understand-- I thought it must have been a typo, maybe it's just an odd way of saying the same thing.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I understand-- I thought it must have been a typo, maybe it's just an odd way of saying the same thing.

Only if you aren't spiritually re-born.