What is more interesting than . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, being me, I did some research on GerhardEbersoehn because quite frankly I am no fan of Trolls or trouble makers who live to bring conflict to a Christian community. Won't be reading you anymore G. :) God help you.
Low and behold from this site in 2018.
Post 57
And...God didn't say...
Are there active ~elsewhere's~?
BaptistBoard banned me wrongly blaming me of 'soliciting', which I deny but cannot even tell them.
Christforums banned me because I used to stop the mouth of the CEO, Oregin. (Spelling? Can't remember.)
Christianforums banned me accusing me of spamming and soliciting, while every post of mine like everywhere else always is first time and unique and as far as possible, Scripture only.
Adventistan banned me because I tell them the humbug they offer for Gospel.
Several other boards or forums I can mention, which died sudden death soon after I was banned from them.

So please tell me where are you elsewhere busy, because I would like to say my say in as many places as possible?

Acts 20,7
(Re: The above link) Quite the 'teaching style' for a self proclaimed Christian that is, 'God's dog living off the crumbs that fall from his table.' (crumbs that permit access to the Net?) Source for quote: https://www.biblestudents.co.za/docs/John20v12earlyofnightorearlyofmorning.pdf

PDF: (search "banned") https://thelordsday.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/book-5-second-century.pdf

[sic]"...GerhardEbersoehn takes Calvin's irrational extremism to a greater extreme....." source:Surviving Roman Catholic Heresies in Protestantism

Reactions: DuckieLady

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
There is no point then. That's what I thought.
You're Trolling. Thank you for the warning.
Hungry and Trolling for attention. That's sad.
This thread was started by me - you are the unwelcome nuisance troll.

Post script
But thanks nevertheless for the wonderful advertisement - post 21 just now!

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread was started by me - you are the unwelcome nuisance troll.

Post script
But thanks nevertheless for the wonderful advertisement - post 21 just now!
Now, I see why you were so upset with me today. I can handle you treating me poorly, I don't really care, but @WaterSong didn't deserve that.

I don't think I like this advertising for the voice of Christians. It isn't Christlike. So I'm asking @pompadour , who seems to be the only staff online, if this is the how they want members treating others. Let alone that it's on the Home page.

Edit: I was about a minute too late. Oh well, at some point...

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Now, I see why you were so upset with me today. I can handle you treating me poorly, I don't really care, but @WaterSong didn't deserve that.

I don't think I like this advertising for the voice of Christians. It isn't Christlike. So I'm asking @pompadour , who seems to be the only staff online, if this is the how they want members treating others. Let alone that it's on the Home page.

Edit: I was about a minute too late. Oh well, at some point...

Christianity sprang and grew from eye-witness faith in Truth; now at its sure end it famishes from I-witness opulence, pomp and prank.

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They say if you're a snotkop you can't 'get' the virus.

Had to search "snotkop." Says it's a South African term, but do you mean because I'm a snotty young person I can't get the virus or I can't get the virus because I'm a know-it-all? There's two different definitions here and I can't figure out how either of these would offer me immunity.

I don't know. I kind of like the word snotkop. It's catchy. Sounds like phlegm though.

Edit: Nevemind. I get it. I can't understand the virus because I'm a know-it-all. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited: