What is Presumptive Sinning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Looking at the things christian sinners write about, I believe presumptive sinning is with the presumptive attitude, that their sinning will be automatically forgiven.

They have no need for being drawn of the Spirit of grace to confess sinning: they just sin with the full conviction that it is already forgiven.

No foul, no harm.

I met one man who believed the lie of all sins already forgiven past, present and future, and plainly confessed how he fornicates from time to time, knowing he will be forgiven for it.