What is Prophecy of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?

Was He born of a virgin, and died bodily on a cross?

Why are you asking questions like this? Of course! For you:

Did Jesus Christ come in the flesh?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pull your head out of the sand - literal breathing speaking snakes abound on this earth

"Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?"

You are totally missing the point.

Reactions: covenantee

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the end result of uber-spiritualists and symbologists.

I believe these people are Arianists, that do not believe Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, but only His Spirit appeared in a body for a season.

They write their own Symbol Man's Bible.

You are full of nonsense. Just because you have no biblical support for your end-time beliefs does not mean you have the right to hurl false charges at anyone who disagrees with you. Remember, you will one day account for these lies. This shows your argument is lying in tatters. All you have now is ad hominem. Your doctrine collapsed a long time ago. All you have is insults and false charges. This is why few take your posts serious any more.

Deal with all the multiple posts above saturated in Scripture that forbid your error and then posters may take you seriously.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are totally missing the point.
i understand your point and/or 'the point'

The realm of deception covers the entire earth. Yet there has been made a way to see beyond this realm.

Has not God used literal, allegorical and artistic design thru His Word to speak to us? - YES

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Was He born of a virgin, and died bodily on a cross
As expected, you're a self-professed literalist who does not know the meaning of the word "literal".

Quote Genesis 3:15 and highlight the literal occurrences of the words in your post above.

Or could it be that you understand the verse (gasp!) spiritually?

That would be heresy!

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As expected, you're a self-professed literalist who does not know the meaning of the word "literal".

Quote Genesis 3:15 and highlight the literal occurrences of the words in your post above.

Or could it be that you understand the verse (gasp!) spiritually?

That would be heresy!
And there it is. No answer is the answer.

I found the same thing with those teaching mortal soul theology. They turned out be JW's, that wanted to do away with a tormenting hell. Like you, they at first wouldn't answer the question of Jesus being Lord and God.

And here you are doing the same with Jesus Christ coming in the flesh.

Until you confess Him coming in the flesh, then you show amils are nothing but Arian cultists.

I could tell by your spirit and manner, that you amils area special sect unto yourself. You only seek to proselyze Christians into your own group. Now you show the cultist manner of it.

Unless you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, born of the virgin Mary, and died bodily on the cross, I will start a thread asking if all amils like you, are in the cult of Arian.

One last chance:

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I found the same thing with those teaching mortal soul theology. They turned out be JW's, that wanted to do away with a tormenting hell. Like you, they at first wouldn't answer the question of Jesus being Lord and God.

Until you confess Him coming in the flesh, then you show amils are nothing but Arian cultists.

I could tell by your spirit and manner, that you amils area special sect unto yourself. You only seek to proselyze Christians into your own group. Now you show the cultist manner of it.

Unless you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, born of the virgin Mary, and died bodily on the cross, I will start a thread asking if all amils like you, are in the cult of Arian.

One last chance:

This is blatant and vicious flaming.

You do not have a clue what Amils believe. You do not want to know what they believe. You are only showing how ignorant you are by this inflammatory and deceitful rhetoric.

This is all because you cannot address the Amil objections. You have no answer.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is blatant and vicious flaming.
What? That Arianism is a cult?

Is Jesus Christ come in the flesh?

It's not only simple questions, but are commanded by Scripture to be confessed openly, just as much as Jesus is the Christ.

I have already posted about this elsewhere, and if you refuse to confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, born of a virgin women, and died bodily on the cross, then you go ahead and report to the site moderators what you call flaming.

They may just go ahead and ban you as an Arian cultist, because they do not take kindly to cult infiltrators of this Christian site, that is blessed by Jesus Christ.

And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.

You do not have a clue what Amils believe. You do not want to know what they believe.
I know exactly what you believe so far, by what you teach instead of Scripture.

Which is why I don't want you banned, in case you have anything new to add.

The study of errors wrested from Scripture, is my specialty. I am fascinated by how people calling themselves Christians, can be so antagonistic against the plain words of Scripture.

Which now includes the Symbol Man's Bible of Arian cultists. Where the antagonism against prophecy of Scripture comes in the form of visionary symbology only.

Confess Jesus Christ come in the flesh, and died on the cross bodily, as Scripture commands, and I will cease suggesting you may be an Arian cultist.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

One last chance:

Beyond stupefied.

Not a shred of spiritual discernment.

Unable to comprehend kindergarten English.

There's no cult like the cult of dispensational premillennialism.

An abomination of desecration within the Church of God.

• Love
Reactions: WPM

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? That Arianism is a cult?

Is Jesus Christ come in the flesh?

It's not only simple questions, but are commanded by Scripture to be confessed openly, just as much as Jesus is the Christ.

I have already posted about this elsewhere, and if you refuse to confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, born of a virgin women, and died bodily on the cross, then you go ahead and report to the site moderators what you call flaming.

They may just go ahead and ban you as an Arian cultist, because they do not take kindly to cult infiltrators of this Christian site, that is blessed by Jesus Christ.

And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.

I know exactly what you believe so far, by what you teach instead of Scripture.

Which is why I don't want you banned, in case you have anything new to add.

The study of errors wrested from Scripture, is my specialty. I am fascinated by how people calling themselves Christians, can be so antagonistic against the plain words of Scripture.

Which now includes the Symbol Man's Bible of Arian cultists. Where the antagonism against prophecy of Scripture comes in the form of visionary symbology only.

Confess Jesus Christ come in the flesh, and died on the cross bodily, as Scripture commands, and I will cease suggesting you may be an Arian cultist.

Did you read my previous post? Obviously not. You do not want to accept what others believe because you have a bitterness towards Amils in your heart that is eating you up.

• Love

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beyond stupefied.

Not a shred of spiritual discernment.

Unable to comprehend kindergarten English.

There's no cult like the cult of dispensational premillennialism.

An abomination of desecration within the Church of God.
And you are an Arian cultist, unless you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, born of a virgin, and died bodily on a cross.

Otherwise, I will out you by name.

Scripture says such antichrists are those that will not confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

It is all about the refusal to do so.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you read my previous post? Obviously not. You do not want to accept what others believe because you have a bitterness towards Amils in your heart that is eating you up.
And you are an Arian cultist, unless you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, born of a virgin, and died bodily on a cross.

Scripture says such antichrists are those that will not confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And you are an Arian cultist.

If not, confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, born of a virgin, and died bodily on a cross.

Otherwise, I will out you by name,
Out away.

How about we do another deal. This time, you go first.

Deal?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out away.

How about we do another deal. This time, you go first.

Deal?
Forget it. You've never kept a deal in the first place.

You are an Arian cultist, unless you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, born of a virgin, and died bodily on a cross.

Antichrists by nature do not keep 'deals'.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Forget it. You've never kept a deal in the first place.

You are an Arian cultist, unless you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, born of a virgin, and died bodily on a cross.

Antichrists by nature do not keep 'deals'.
You in lying cowardice reneged on our first deal, refusing to answer my question about Hebrews 10:9 after I had answered yours.

You're obviously still afflicted with that cowardice.

Reactions: WPM

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who even listens to your petty threatenings? Who cares what you think? You are a king in your own castles. Your doctrine has been blown apart and all you have is this childishness. You threw the white flag up a long time ago with your repeated avoidance and ad hominem. This is why I am all for parental control online.

Status
Not open for further replies.