What is Prophecy of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an awful lot of "flaming, goading" on BOTH sides here. Stop the mud slinging and please, respect the forum rules guys. This is just a general warning as this thread became divisive early on...

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an awful lot of "flaming, goading" on BOTH sides here. Stop the mud slinging and please, respect the forum rules guys. This is just a general warning as this thread became divisive early on...

When the Mods refuse to protect members from these extreme Arian cultist taunts and threats then we have the right to protect ourselves. This should never have been allowed to develop.

Reactions: covenantee

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the Mods refuse to protect members from these extreme Arian cultist taunts and threats then we have the right to protect ourselves. This should never have been allowed to develop.
I've not seen any " these extreme Arian cultist" nor any threats. I DO see both sides slinging mud. Can you point out this extreme Arian cultist and why you say that?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can easily substantiate my charge of lying cowardice.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can easily substantiate my charge of lying cowardice.
Okay, so now we know you can substantiate this claim but...it might come back on you if you've done the same.
Look, there are personal attacks on both sides. If you all cannot iron out your differences to reflect maturity, my guess is that this thread will be locked.
It's going nowhere and not at all edifying. Either agree to disagree and let it go, or substantiate your claims.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've not seen any " these extreme Arian cultist" nor any threats. I DO see both sides slinging mud. Can you point out this extreme Arian cultist and why you say that?

Please read above what Robert was saying. He is threatening to out people as being Arian cultists. This has nothing to do with the subject at hand, eschatology or Rev 20. He is simply doing it to antagonize.

Reactions: covenantee

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who even listens to your petty threatenings? Who cares what you think? You are a king in your own castles. Your doctrine has been blown apart and all you have is this childishness. You threw the white flag up a long time ago with your repeated avoidance and ad hominem. This is why I am all for parental control online.
And so, you are an Arian cultist, that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

The JW's have more integrity than you. They at least say plainly their christ is created.

Your christ is only a spiritual phantom, which is how you treat all prophecy of His coming to the earth.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, you are an Arian cultist, that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

The JW's have more integrity than you. They at least say plainly their christ is created.

Your christ is only a spiritual phantom, which is how you treat all prophecy of His coming to the earth.

This is out of order. No Amil here denies that. You are deliberately inciting posters with your cultish charges. It over to the Mods to deal with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.