What is the four year plan??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*deep breath*

if you have to call in armed forces in every state to guard the capitol(s) for just the inauguration because you're afraid of the american people having a "dangerous reaction" over the new president that they're clearly upset about but you don't really care, then what on earth is the plan for the next four years, unless it is actually just communism?

*exhale*

is that not a sign that someone messed up somewhere?

Edit: Skip to post #7 for clarification

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
*deep breath*

if you have to call in armed forces in every state to guard the capitol(s) for just the inauguration because you're afraid of the american people having a "dangerous reaction" over the new president that they're clearly upset about but you don't really care, then what on earth is the plan for the next four years, unless it is actually just communism?

*exhale*

@FluffyYellowDuck Forgive a comment from a non-American, but if one reads Bob Woodward's books (some with Carl Bernstein) about the Nixon Administration, the way that Administration tried to use the Federal institutions for political ends does somewhat invite a similar criticism as yours but from an opposite perspective also.

But of course I myself cannot claim to have an axe to grind on the internal affairs of you guys south of the border.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*deep breath*

*exhale*

Oh I see....this site is the new Parler

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I see....this site is the new Parler

No, that's Gab..

News:

FBI memo warns law enforcement across U.S. of possible armed protests at 50 state capitols

Up to 15,000 troops activated to protect Biden inauguration

Okay. We can see that this is just the start. They are that worried. Right? A term is four years. How will they "control the public" for four years?

(Í'm not trying to start conflict about who won, but rather, what is the plan for this? Because in the long term, this is not sustainable.)

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I think these verses are relevant:

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour" (1 Timothy 2.1-3).

Reactions: DuckieLady

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think these verses are relevant:

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour" (1 Timothy 2.1-3).

So, I take it you think the on the floor and walls of the Capital building were "godly"? What is the point of this scripture?

Last edited by a moderator:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So, I take it you think the people that on the floor and walls of the Capital building were "godly"? What is the point of this scripture?
Sir, I think you are putting words in my mouth.

Scripture does advocate prayer for leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sir, I think you are putting words in my mouth.

Scripture does advocate prayer for leaders.

You are assuming God is listening is the problem. You can pray, doesn't mean he has to acknowledge it at all. Why should he? You tell me. I'm not praying for anyone working in this Babylonian system. If I pray for anything, its for it to eat itself alive, for my peoples sake. Let it burn to dust. And its looking like that is exactly what is starting to happen, God willing. The chickens are coming home to roost.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You are assuming God is listening is the problem. You can pray, doesn't mean he has to acknowledge it at all. Why should he? You tell me. I'm not praying for anyone working in this Babylonian system. If I pray for anything, its for it to eat itself alive, for my peoples sake. Let it burn to dust. And its looking like that is exactly what is starting to happen, God willing. The chickens are coming home to roost.
I do stand by the exhortation to pray for leaders in 1 Peter 2.

Sir, You and I are not communicating well.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As much as I also dislike the way things have been and consider the government corrupt, we have to admit that it's been a better system than most, in that you can say things like that freely in the US without being executed.

(But how far will that go in the next 25-50 years... There have already been politicians wanting to throw Americans in prison for disagreeing with them.)

Reactions: WaterSong

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do stand by the exhortation to pray for leaders in 1 Peter 2.

Sir, You and I are not communicating well.

Cool, but you are assuming we are still living in the age of the gentiles, that the time of the gentiles hasn't already come to its fulfillment, as Jesus put it. I believe that time is up, meaning the blessings have been lifted. Context is everything.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As much as I also dislike the way things have been and consider the government corrupt, we have to admit that it's been a better system than most, in that you can say things like that freely in the US without being executed.

(But how far will that go in the next 25-50 years... There have already been politicians wanting to throw Americans in prison for disagreeing with them.)

I no longer believe life on earth will last that long before Christs second coming. Things have sped up lately, so me giving it another 20 years would be pushing it.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I no longer believe life on earth will last that long before Christs second coming. Things have sped up lately, so me giving it another 20 years would be pushing it.

I can see that, although we don't have the red heifer and the third temple hasn't been built. Although those things could come together quickly.

Reactions: WaterSong

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The plan is to impeach china joe, impeach harlot harris and then impeach whoever else they put in charge. Just keep impeaching.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see that, although we don't have the red heifer and the third temple hasn't been built. Although those things could come together quickly.

:)I think I already made myself rather clear to you gentile believers what you should be looking for, and its not temples and fire and brimstone. The day of the Lord is the first sign you should be looking for. And don't look to be raptured out of the way of what the gentile nations got coming to it either, because that's not how the Day of the Lord is described in Revelation. The Day of the Lord is not the day of your deliverance, it is God letting the world know that he is about to curb stomp them all with the seven trumpets. God will not be mocked, the gentile nations must reap what it sowed for what they have done to his chosen.