What is Truth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have had my heart bruised by a Jehovah's witness, It was my older Brother, Just after I came into the faith I went to visit him, and he told me that we were not brothers unless I joined his sect. we haven't spoken sense. But do not be harsh with them for their pronunciation of the name of God is close, after studying from a Karite Jew, who doesn't believe in The Savior, he has found in the Hebrew Scriptures, the 4 countenances with all the vowel pointing's in place. The name should be pronounced Ya-Ho-Vah, there is no J sound in the Hebrew Language. also the letter J is only about Four hundred and fifty years old. in the 1611 KJV there is no J"s, only I"s , and Jesus was spelled Iesus,in the Greek it would be Pronounced Hay-Sus, like in Spanish. We can learn much from our Jewish brothers if you can find one willing to show you treasures from the Old Testament. In the Last Days there will be Ten Men From Every Nation, they will Take Hold of the Garment of the Jew, and say ley Us Go With You, We Know that God is With You. also That in the Last Days the Gentiles will Cry Out in Repentance, saying surly we have inherited Lies from Our Forefathers, shall we make gods fore ourselves that are not of God at all. Just paraphrasing! But they are in the old testament prophecy's! I will go through my notes and post the book, chapt, and verse.
Hello 'Truth'......How sad to see you are yet another person wounded through men's insistence on making and containing our Father, our Savior and The Holy Spirit in a almost entirely closed box. According to Jesus Himself, He was quite emphatic to me, that His is NOT a religion, but REALITY ! I spent quite a lot of time with The Lord about what we term the Old Testament, for many years in a row He kept asking me to go back to Genesis, right to the beginning . At first I felt 'dumb' being brought back to the same few pages for so many years, but then when I started realizing just HOW MUCH He was able to teach me from that astounds me to this day. Who could have possibly known that there are hundreds of truths ( thanks to receiving His understanding ) to be revealed within those first couple of chapters. But as I have discovered our Lovely and Loving Father has a habit of doing just that, when He can use one thing to show/teach many things, He does. He never wastes a single solitary thing, not even His Word. Likewise The Cross, mind bending how many things He managed to accomplish through that . If you really want to KNOW, seek Him for the Truth and be amazed beyond anything you can possibly imagine or think. It is MORE than worth it.........Blessings and Joy In Him Pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only truth is God. Everything else is creation - reflection of truth. Oops I already answered this - at least I am consistent

Yes indeed...That Is The Truth. :)

Reactions: bbyrd009

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VictoryinJesus--- would you be willing to do a little scripture search.!!! Go to Leviticus 23 - Read the Commandments about the Feasts of The LORD, the first Feasts are the Spring Feasts, then the narration changes!!! the narration starts to go to, When you Harvest your crops, do not harvest the corners of your fields, or go back and gleen, you shall leave that for Widows, orphans, the poor, and the strangers in your Land, I am the LORD. Then the narration goes back to the Fall Feasts. the time that Jesus was here on this earth, He Fulfilled the Spring Feasts, after His death and the giving of the Holy Spirit. Now at that point in time the Access to God through Jesus was available to all mankind, I ask you, do you see that when the narration changed to leaving the crops for the strangers in the land, that it might be a prophesy of the Gospel to the Gentiles. because the Fall Feasts have not been fulfilled yet, these last two thousand years are the time of the Gentiles. have you ever read were it says " When the Fullness of the Gentiles comes in" what do you think, Truth or just Me. also in one of the Gospels it says that if you can convert a Scrib, that he will bring out treasures from his house{scriptures} both old and new.

I am not sure I can answer your question. If the Spirit has revealed something to you, who am I to say whether it is truth or not? I can share, that for me, the old testament is rich with prophetic scripture of the gospel of grace to be offered to the gentiles. For instances: The wild colt that had never been sat on (the foal of an ass/the covenant of grace) being brought in along with an ass (the old mosaic covenant). Mark 11:4 "And they went their way, and found the colt tied by the door without in a place where two ways met; and they loose him." It was always the LORD's plan to take the gospel to the gentiles also which is why the Jews were blinded (until the fullness of the gentiles); for our benefit. "As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes."

1 Kings 8: 43 "Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name."

Regarding your question pertaining to Leviticus 23, I ask you to consider these passages of scripture:

Ruth and Naomi: "And he said, Who art thou? And she answered, I am Ruth thine handmaid: spread therefore thy skirt(authority) over thine handmaid; for thou are a near kinsman."

Ruth 2: 8-16 "Then said Boaz unto Ruth, Hearest thou not, my daughter? Go not to glean in another field, neither go from hence, but abide here fast by my maidens:
Let thine eyes be on the field that they do reap, and go thou after them: have I not charged the young men that they shall not touch thee? and when thou art athirst, go unto the vessels, and drink of that which the young men have drawn.
Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said unto him, Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take knowledge of me, seeing I am a stranger?
And Boaz answered and said unto her, It hath fully been shewed me, all that thou hast done unto thy mother in law since the death of thine husband: and how thou hast left thy father and thy mother, and the land of thy nativity, and art come unto a people which thou knewest not heretofore.
The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.
Then she said, Let me find favour in thy sight, my lord; for that thou hast comforted me, and for that thou hast spoken friendly unto thine handmaid, though I be not like unto one of thine handmaidens.
And Boaz said unto her, At mealtime come thou hither, and eat of the bread, and dip thy morsel in the vinegar. And she sat beside the reapers: and he reached her parched corn, and she did eat, and was sufficed, and left.
And when she was risen up to glean, Boaz commanded his young men, saying, Let her glean even among the sheaves, and reproach her not:
And let fall also some of the handfuls of purpose for her, and leave them, that she may glean them, and rebuke her not."

Ephesians 2: 12-13 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."

We are not strangers to Christ. Strangers to the world... Yes. But not strangers to the Shepherds voice.

John 10: 2-7 "But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep."

The Lord is no stranger to us.

Deuteronomy 14: 21 "Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk."

Leviticus 17: 15-16 "And every soul that eateth that which died of itself, or that which was torn with beasts, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger, he shall both wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even: then shall he be clean.
But if he wash them not, nor bathe his flesh; then he shall bear his iniquity."

Deuteronomy 24:20-22 When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow. When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow. And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt: therefore I command thee to do this thing.

Which gives profound meaning to:

Matthew 25: 41-43 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Matthew 27: 6-8 "And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood. And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day."

I hope this helps in some way.

Last edited:
Reactions: pia and Truth

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...spread therefore thy skirt(authority) over thine handmaid; for thou are a near kinsman."

I love that and often pray it as a prayer. The awesomeness of The Word Of God. ✟

Lovely post Vic... It blessed my soul!! I needed that today. :)

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes indeed...That Is The Truth. :)
Oh my goodness, is that really you? I got no notification of your hello until I just had a quick look at my e-mail in box, there was a quick hello from you, and yes you have the right Pia lol.....How come it didn't show up here on the forum? How are you doing, I so used to love hearing from you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh my goodness, is that really you? I got no notification of your hello until I just had a quick look at my e-mail in box, there was a quick hello from you, and yes you have the right Pia lol.....How come it didn't show up here on the forum? How are you doing, I so used to love hearing from you.

You should see a red number if you had messages....on the right of your name at the top of the page that says INBOX it sits between you name and the ALERT. I sent you two messages in all. I did wonder why you didn't reply. I sent my second one this morning ( MY morning!! Ha)

If it doesn't show up, then make sure that you haven't checked to 'block' inbox messages, or Alerts.
The ALERT , is top right and will show you when someone has quoted you in response. etc.
Also, to keep an eye on the threads you have posted in ...click the "watch thread" on the top right of the thread pages. That was you will get an Alert when someone posts into the thread. It saves running around looking for the thread you are posting in.

You'll soon get the hang of navigation. I'm as dumb as a stump and even I can do it. LOL. Yes, this is me...:) Much water under the bridge.

So sorry for hijacking your thread for a moment VictoryIJ.
We will be good now ...promise :D

Last edited:

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You should see a red number if you had messages....on the right of your name at the top of the page that says INBOX it sits between you name and the ALERT. I sent you two messages in all. I did wonder why you didn't reply. I sent my second one this morning ( MY morning!! Ha)

If it doesn't show up, then make sure that you haven't checked to 'block' inbox messages, or Alerts.
The ALERT , is top right and will show you when someone has quoted you in response. etc.
Also, to keep an eye on the threads you have posted in ...click the "watch thread" on the top right of the thread pages. That was you will get an Alert when someone posts into the thread. It saves running around looking for the thread you are posting in.

You'll soon get the hang of navigation. I'm as dumb as a stump and even I can do it. LOL. Yes, this is me...:) Much water under the bridge.

So sorry for hijacking your thread for a moment VictoryIJ.
We will be good now ...promise :D
Hello hello, yeah I answered you as I saw the two notifications in my e-mails in box, but had not seen it on the forum, there was a like from you at one point, I did get that one, but had no idea who you are. Hadn't thought to keep an eye on a thread, I must take some time and really look at all of the forum, so far I've just read a bunch. My apologies also to Vic.I.J. I just couldn't figure out how else to contact ByGrace. I will get the hang of it, pretty please just be patient :)

Reactions: Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another place in the old testament that is for the Gentiles is Jeremiah - 12- vers 14-17
14-Thus says Yahovah; "Against all My evil neighbors who touch the inheritance which I have caused My people Israel to inherit -- behold I will pluck them out of their land and pluck out the house of Judah from among them. 15- Then it shall be, after I have plucked them out, that I will return and have compassion on them and bring them back, everyone to his Heritage and everyone to his land. 16- "And it shall be, if they will learn carefully the ways of My people, to swear by MY NAME, [Yahovah], As they taught My people to swear by Ba-al, then they Shall be Established in the midst of My People. 17 - But if they do not Obey, I will utterly pluck up and Destroy that nation," says the LORD [ Yahovah ].
In May 1948 Israel was re-established as a nation, and sense then Israel has been returning to their inheritance, the land! Those that Call upon the NAME of the LORD will be Saved. one would say I want to be saved what is His Name, Lord is a title not a Name. I know that some will say the name is Jesus and rightly so, Jesus is our High Priest that sits at the right hand of Yahovah, and through Him we have access to God, Who's Name is ????
YOU DECIDE, As for me and My House We will Serve Yahovah, the name that Moses was given to express to Israel.
This Jew that I refer to was to be a Rabbi, but he questioned his teachers about! The Scriptures say that God said to Moses, God said this and God said that! and in the Talmud! Rabbi so and so says this and Rabbi so and so said that, and they do not even agree with each other. And He said shouldn't we listen to the words of God, instead of these Rabbi's, and His teacher said " NO you must not say that" because when you listen to the Rabbi you are in essence listening to God! and that is what the Karait's say. needless to say He Left the training to become a Rabbi and became a Jew that only excepts the Written Word of the O T. And he claims that His agenda is to find the Truth, and has even broken the Jewish Law, to not read from the outside book, which is the new Testament! and has discovered 28 manuscripts of the book of Matthew in the Hebrew Language and has done extensive research on them. My agenda is and always will be, to find The Truth anywhere I can, even from a Hebrew of the chosen people of God [Yahovah].

Last edited:

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure I can answer your question. If the Spirit has revealed something to you, who am I to say whether it is truth or not? I can share, that for me, the old testament is rich with prophetic scripture of the gospel of grace to be offered to the gentiles. For instances: The wild colt that had never been sat on (the foal of an ass/the covenant of grace) being brought in along with an ass (the old mosaic covenant). Mark 11:4 "And they went their way, and found the colt tied by the door without in a place where two ways met; and they loose him." It was always the LORD's plan to take the gospel to the gentiles also which is why the Jews were blinded (until the fullness of the gentiles); for our benefit. "As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes."

1 Kings 8: 43 "Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name."

Regarding your question pertaining to Leviticus 23, I ask you to consider these passages of scripture:

Ruth and Naomi: "And he said, Who art thou? And she answered, I am Ruth thine handmaid: spread therefore thy skirt(authority) over thine handmaid; for thou are a near kinsman."

Ruth 2: 8-16 "Then said Boaz unto Ruth, Hearest thou not, my daughter? Go not to glean in another field, neither go from hence, but abide here fast by my maidens:
Let thine eyes be on the field that they do reap, and go thou after them: have I not charged the young men that they shall not touch thee? and when thou art athirst, go unto the vessels, and drink of that which the young men have drawn.
Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said unto him, Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take knowledge of me, seeing I am a stranger?
And Boaz answered and said unto her, It hath fully been shewed me, all that thou hast done unto thy mother in law since the death of thine husband: and how thou hast left thy father and thy mother, and the land of thy nativity, and art come unto a people which thou knewest not heretofore.
The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.
Then she said, Let me find favour in thy sight, my lord; for that thou hast comforted me, and for that thou hast spoken friendly unto thine handmaid, though I be not like unto one of thine handmaidens.
And Boaz said unto her, At mealtime come thou hither, and eat of the bread, and dip thy morsel in the vinegar. And she sat beside the reapers: and he reached her parched corn, and she did eat, and was sufficed, and left.
And when she was risen up to glean, Boaz commanded his young men, saying, Let her glean even among the sheaves, and reproach her not:
And let fall also some of the handfuls of purpose for her, and leave them, that she may glean them, and rebuke her not."

Ephesians 2: 12-13 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."

We are not strangers to Christ. Strangers to the world... Yes. But not strangers to the Shepherds voice.

John 10: 2-7 "But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep."

The Lord is no stranger to us.

Deuteronomy 14: 21 "Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk."

Leviticus 17: 15-16 "And every soul that eateth that which died of itself, or that which was torn with beasts, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger, he shall both wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even: then shall he be clean.
But if he wash them not, nor bathe his flesh; then he shall bear his iniquity."

Deuteronomy 24:20-22 When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow. When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow. And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt: therefore I command thee to do this thing.

Which gives profound meaning to:

Matthew 25: 41-43 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Matthew 27: 6-8 "And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood. And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day."

I hope this helps in some way.

YES! you Truly have a great handle on the Word, I enjoyed reading your response, there are many places in the scriptures that refer to the Gospel being offered to the Gentiles, Naomi & Ruth is probably my favorite one, because of the Kinsman Redeemer, also Ruth being a Moabite, them being bared from joining with Israel for I think 10 generations. The Kinsman redeemer being a Shadow picture of Our Savior, and Ruth being a Shadow picture of the Gentiles being Joined together as the Bride. The Word throughout is a wonderful Blessing to the Soul, if we take the time to search it, Thank You Much!

Reactions: pia and Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my last post I said that I had been hurt by a J W, the hurt was because this was my older Brother that I still love Very much, it had nothing to do with what Church he was with, they did help him to recover from His Vietnam Experience, and though we haven't seen each other for 35 yrs, Love doesn't change.
Let us move on, In Matthew chap 13 vers 52 Jesus said - red letter- "Therefore every Scribe [ Scholar Of the Old Testament] instructed concerning the Kingdom of Heaven is like a householder who brings out of His Treasure things new and old. If you can convert a Scribe, He will show you Treasures both from the Old and From the New, Just like Paul. Paul was a Scholar of Scholars!!

Reactions: Pisteuo

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In my last post I said that I had been hurt by a J W, the hurt was because this was my older Brother that I still love Very much, it had nothing to do with what Church he was with, they did help him to recover from His Vietnam Experience, and though we haven't seen each other for 35 yrs, Love doesn't change.
Let us move on, In Matthew chap 13 vers 52 Jesus said - red letter- "Therefore every Scribe [ Scholar Of the Old Testament] instructed concerning the Kingdom of Heaven is like a householder who brings out of His Treasure things new and old. If you can convert a Scribe, He will show you Treasures both from the Old and From the New, Just like Paul. Paul was a Scholar of Scholars!!

Sadly I often find it the case that EVERY single denomination, (doesn't matter as they almost all sprang from the first Roman concoction of beliefs), play that card....They try so hard to control people and 'beat' them into submission to their particular beliefs, as of course they are ALL convinced that their particular brand is the only right one... As many people as they have the opportunity to bring TO Christ, as many they have the power to turn away from Him, and often I really do not believe that they take that anywhere near seriously enough. They should be using Jesus' life here as an example, if they cannot receive instruction in The spirit, not just try to browbeat people with books and their own interpretation and understanding of what someone else wrote, to other people than themselves.
It took me quite some years to be taught what it means to 'Rightly divide The Word of Truth." I started thinking, on my own, that it was talking about those things which were true statements and actions as opposed to those who were not....Eventually, to make a long story short, He made me understand that He means, to receive The Truth and then discern, with The Spirits help, where and how to apply it, if we should at all......Or to make sure we understand to whom things were being said , whether they referred to only the Hebrews or only to Christians or to all mankind....There is more, but the most important thing I think He has taught me, is to think of Truth, more as a Power, like gravity or magnetism or something set like the speed of light... Truth is a Spirit, it has the ability to bring Life, when combined with words and the right root, or in this case His Word.
Sorry I'm going on too much, just adore thinking on Him and what His Truth means to all of us.... Wonderful ! Thanks for getting me to ponder on it, so encouraging........blessings Pia

Reactions: Truth and Pisteuo

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is a country wadr, not a nation. The country of Israel contains about 5 nations right now, although the genocide there may change that.
Yes! you are correct, is was typing off the cuff, But Israel was reestablished in one Day as the Prophet said, and as you say one third of Israel will be killed and their women ravaged. A nation in exile, and returned to their native land.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
well, i guess you can believe that if you like, but i'm pretty sure 1948 had nothing to do with God. And from experience, it seems that Jewish women are mostly getting ravaged by Jewish men--they have a huge rape problem in Israel, the country, right now. Along with the genocide/apartheid problem.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly I often find it the case that EVERY single denomination, (doesn't matter as they almost all sprang from the first Roman concoction of beliefs), play that card....They try so hard to control people and 'beat' them into submission to their particular beliefs, as of course they are ALL convinced that their particular brand is the only right one... As many people as they have the opportunity to bring TO Christ, as many they have the power to turn away from Him, and often I really do not believe that they take that anywhere near seriously enough. They should be using Jesus' life here as an example, if they cannot receive instruction in The spirit, not just try to browbeat people with books and their own interpretation and understanding of what someone else wrote, to other people than themselves.
It took me quite some years to be taught what it means to 'Rightly divide The Word of Truth." I started thinking, on my own, that it was talking about those things which were true statements and actions as opposed to those who were not....Eventually, to make a long story short, He made me understand that He means, to receive The Truth and then discern, with The Spirits help, where and how to apply it, if we should at all......Or to make sure we understand to whom things were being said , whether they referred to only the Hebrews or only to Christians or to all mankind....There is more, but the most important thing I think He has taught me, is to think of Truth, more as a Power, like gravity or magnetism or something set like the speed of light... Truth is a Spirit, it has the ability to bring Life, when combined with words and the right root, or in this case His Word.
Sorry I'm going on too much, just adore thinking on Him and what His Truth means to all of us.... Wonderful ! Thanks for getting me to ponder on it, so encouraging........blessings Pia

Rightly Dividing " The Word Of Truth" ! there should be a class, for instruction a that subject!!!!! As with my Wife and Myself, being in the standard Church setting we both would say there has to be More, then it happened, we were meeting with our Pastures, and before we went in to meet with them, We both Prayed for the same thing, almost word for word not knowing at that time that we had. only months later as we were talking, we expressed to one another about what we had Prayed for that day! and our Lives have increased in the Word. needless to say we had to find a place where we could have , our thirst quenched and a place where there was Fresh Bread, and by the leading of the spirit we found all we could need in the Scriptures. no need to be fed watered down milk!

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Scriptures. no need to be fed watered down milk!
HALLELUJAH ! That's the way to go. You entered a prayer of agreement which obviously had The Lords seal of approval, which is harder for the enemy to come against, whereas three standing firm and of one mind, can be darn near impossible for the enemy to break through.... I am so very very happy for you, TRULY.......See it really is that simple.........ASK Him, and He will show you things you could have NEVER even imagined, don't be held back by those who have not thought to get the true power from above on board, even though they think they do....... Peace and joy always Pia
PS.....Yeah we could do with classes , and it has actually been a little like being in school at times, as I found out more and more and more things I and people in general get upside down/inside out and back to front...Jesus is so very clever..:)

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, i guess you can believe that if you like, but i'm pretty sure 1948 had nothing to do with God. And from experience, it seems that Jewish women are mostly getting ravaged by Jewish men--they have a huge rape problem in Israel, the country, right now. Along with the genocide/apartheid problem.

Yes I will continue to believe that God had every thing to do with Israel, being reinstated to their Native Land as Promised. the statement about Israel being decimated, one third being killed and their women ravished comes from Scripture! and as far as there being a Rape problem in Israel, That I am totally unaware of, Use to be able to get news through the B B C, but they have stopped being as open as they use to be!! as with most other networks.