What OSAS Rejects

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But if you were to read 1 John 2:4, it says that the person who says they know the Lord and they do not keep His commandments,

The commandment that you keep that is related to Salvation, is not given by Moses.
Its given by Paul.

Its this...>"the work of God, is that you believe on Jesus, whom God Sent".

Listen carefully.
You can keep all the commandment and the law, and not be born again, and you will go to hell.
But if you are born again, you have become "Christ's Righteousness", and what Did He do?
= He kept the law and commandments, and this that He has done, is "imputed" to you, as if you did it.
That is "The Gift of Righteousness".

Salvation is not what you do, or keep.
Salvation is God as Christ, who lived the sinless Life, and this life become yours, when you become "a new Creation in Christ".

The Divine Exchange, is this...
God gives you, Christ's Righteousness, and Christ becomes your sin.

This is SALVATION, and you can't earn it.
Its a GIFT.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It’s going to take time to go back and explain using the Bible your misuse of God’s Word.

You are going to post verses, as if you understand them, and say...>"see there i proved it".

Maybe you can go and have a sandwich and watch some TV, as that will be more productive.
Truly.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Google is just the middle man and they are not at fault for what Baptists actually believe on their own Baptist websites.

Im not a Baptist, and Neither is God, or Jesus.

You should not worry so much about "what Baptist's think".
Its meaningless.
And you should not live on Google to find your Theology, as it has harmed your mind.
You should listen to me, and glean what you can, and allow God to free you from your self saving Legalism.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt label you .
I highlighted you based on what you post..

No. I am talking about your mislabeling of Baptists in what they actually believe. You say they don’t believe in OSAS. Most of them do. You can verify this by looking at their websites.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not a Baptist, and Neither is God, or Jesus.

You should not worry so much about "what Baptist's think".
Its meaningless.
And you should not live on Google to find your Theology, as it has harmed your mind.
You should listen to me, and glean what you can, and allow God to free you from your self saving Legalism.

A while back you seemed to care what Baptists believed. Now your changing your tune? Okay.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No. I am talking about your mislabeling of Baptists

You are confused.
See you have been deceived into the idea that OSAS, is "license to sin".
In fact, its a cult concept, using that phrase, that JUDE talked about.
He said, these deceivers came into the Churches and twisted the TRUTH OF GODS GRACE, as "you are teaching license to sin".

Baptists dont teach that you have freedom to sin without consequence.
Noone teaches such a thing.
But deceivers like you, STATE that they teach it, as that is what the Cult of OSAS, does.
They teach that lie.

What Baptist's teach is this...

"God who saved you through Christ, Keeps you saved Through Christ".

Deceivers like you teach..>"God does not keep you saved, Through Christ, ... You keeps you saved by WORKS"...

So, YOU are the CULT of OSAS, that teaches against The Cross.
Mainline Denominational Baptists dont do that, Bible Highlighter.
"fringe" Baptist churches might., as there are some of those around.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A while back you seemed to care what Baptists believed. Now your changing your tune? Okay.

Show me a quote of mine, that says i care what Baptist's think.
I dont.
Listen, YOU Brought up Baptist's.
Not me.
Im not a Baptist.
Im not a Catholic.
Im not a Mormon or a JW.
Not a Methodist, not a Lutheran, not a Gnostic, etc, etc, etc,.

Im not a DENOMINATION

I am "Pauline Theology"..... only. who attends Church or i teach or preach.
I can handle the Pulpit or the Classroom.

There are no denominations in Heaven.
Understand?
So, dont get lost in denominationalism.
Its useless to do so.

FYI :
I am one of 3 brothers.
My older brother is a Pastor.
My younger Brother is the "Mission to the World", Director of "World wide Missions"
Im in the middle, as the Evangelist, Teacher, Musician.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confused.
See you have been deceived into the idea that OSAS, is "license to sin".
In fact, its a cult concept, using that phrase, that JUDE talked about.
He said, these deceivers came into the Churches and twisted the TRUTH OF GODS GRACE, as "you are teaching license to sin".

Baptists dont teach that you have freedom to sin without consequence.
Noone teaches such a thing.
But deceivers like you, STATE that they teach it, as that is what the Cult of OSAS, does.
They teach that lie.

What Baptist's teach is this...

"God who saved you through Christ, Keeps you saved Through Christ".

Deceivers like you teach..>"God does not keep you saved, Through Christ, ... You keeps you saved by WORKS"...

First, most Baptist churches teach OSAS (but it’s not Hyper Grace as what your falsely thinking). Again, you don’t know what Hyper Grace is. Most Baptists believe in a term I call, “Partial Hyper Grace.” They appear they are for holy living but the justification of particular sins (or one going prodigal with them being saved) is okay. Some of them like MacArthur believe that a believer can commit suicide and be saved. MacArthur also believes you can take the mark of the beast and be saved. Gotquestions teaches that holy living is the characterization of a true believer, but then they double speak and say that a backslidden believer who is living in a lifestyle of sin is saved.

Is a backsliding Christian still saved? | GotQuestions.org

Second, as I told you before there are two different versions of OSAS.

1. Hyper Grace.
2. Partial Hyper Grace (Unofficial Term).

Hyper Grace Christians believe that no amount of sin can separate you from God and so no amount of sin ever done can keep you from him. So a believer can be a practicing murderer, rapist, thief, etcetera and be saved.

Partial Hyper Grace believe they can justify a smaller amount of sin but they will say that no Christian can be a practicing murderer, rapist, thief, etcetera.

You said:
So, YOU are the CULT of OSAS, that teaches against The Cross.

No. Sorry. I don’t believe in Once Saved Always Saved which is what OSAS means.
So this is just mindless 5th grade name calling.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No. Sorry. I don’t believe in Once Saved Always Saved which is what OSAS means.

Oh, i understand that you deny the Grace of God, as a ministry.

But let me ask you a question about that.

Why DONT you believe that "God who saved you Through Christ, Keeps you saved, Through Christ".
And ..
Would you use :

Philippians 1:6
and 2 Timothy 2:13

regarding how you will attempt to explain WHY God does not maintain Salvation for the born again Believer?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I said I quote:

“Baptists tend to believe in OSAS.”​

You said, I quote:

“…no real Baptist and no real Christian would be caught DEAD teaching the lie you just told., Bible Hightligher.”

Source quote

You seemed to care what baptists believe or think in this above quote.
Did you forget about this statement you made?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont.
Listen, YOU Brought up Baptist's.
Not me.
Im not a Baptist.
Im not a Catholic.
Im not a Mormon or a JW.
Not a Methodist, not a Lutheran, not a Gnostic, etc, etc, etc,.

Im not a DENOMINATION

I am "Pauline Theology"..... only. who attends Church or i teach or preach.
I can handle the Pulpit or the Classroom.

There are no denominations in Heaven.
Understand?
So, dont get lost in denominationalism.
Its useless to do so.

FYI :
I am one of 3 brothers.
My older brother is a Pastor.
My younger Brother is the "Mission to the World", Director of "World wide Missions"
Im in the middle, as the Evangelist, Teacher, Musician.

If a person justices one sin under God’s grace it is turning God’s grace into a license to sin. You don’t have to justify lots of sin in order to turn God’s grace into a license for immorality.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I

You seemed to care what baptists believe or think in this above quote.
Did you forget about this statement you made?

I said that no real christian and no real baptist would be caught dead teaching "license to sin".. or similar.

You say that i said that because i "care" what they teach".

I can't connect those dots...sorry.
I said that real baptists and read christians wont be teaching "enjoy your sinning, all is forgiven".... = license to sin.
Why did i say "baptists"?
Because you said it....... you said they are all about OSAS, and "here are the websites.."etc.

I know what Baptist's teach, (mainline), and they dont teach any sort of "Grace to sin and enjoy it".
But deceivers like you, LIE and say they do teach cheap grace.
They do not.
They teach, "God that saved you, Keeps you saved"........And so does Paul.

See, being SAVED, is to be born again.
And you can't stop being born again.

Heretics teach that if you sin, you can lose your Salvation.
Paul teaches that Sin is gone, as "Jesus Became sin"..

I know this confuses you, as you are not familiar with the understanding of the "Gift of Righteousness".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If a person justices one sin under God’s grace it is turning God’s grace into a license to sin. You don’t have to justify lots of sin in order to turn God’s grace into a license for immorality.

The understanding and the Teaching that we are "under Grace, and not under the Law", and to understand that "Jesus became sin"... and the Born again become the "righteousness of God In Christ' is how Salvation is to be understood.

If a person who is that one, born again, lives in carnal behavior, or practices carnal behavior, then God deals with them.. Hebrews 12:6.
If they persist, and will not repent and return to the correct discipleship, then they will eventually DIE.
THat is what Paul teaches regarding habitually backsliding Christians... they go to heaven EARLY.
See, There is no "freedom to sin" found in God's Grace.
There is Deliverance from .. "the law is the power of sin".., and this is the result...>"Christ gives me the Victory" over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The understanding and the Teaching that we are "under Grace, and not under the Law", and to understand that "Jesus became sin"... and the Born again become the "righteousness of God In Christ' is how Salvation is to be understood.

If a person who is that one, born again, lives in carnal behavior, or practices carnal behavior, then God deals with them.. Hebrews 12:6.
If they persist, and will not repent and return to the correct discipleship, then they will eventually DIE.
THat is what Paul teaches regarding habitually backsliding Christians... they go to heaven EARLY.
See, There is no "freedom to sin" found in God's Grace.
There is Deliverance from .. "the law is the power of sin".., and this is the result...>"Christ gives me the Victory" over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Sounds like freedom to sin to me. This means that believers are rewarded with Heaven early for doing evil. This is wrong. This is Hyper Grace. Most Baptists will disagree with you even. Most Baptists will say you cannot be a practicing murderer, rapist, etc. and still be saved. They will say that such a believer was never born again to begin with. But there are some Baptist groups (Mid Acts Dispensationalists) who believe in Hyper Grace.

Even Baptists who believe that you cannot practice sin are teaching you can sin and still be saved on some level. This is also wrong. However, they are more subtle and clever to hide their evil.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
That is truly blasphemy against The Word of God.

The 'once saved, always saved' (OSAS) doctrine FROM MEN is not written in God's Word.

The New Testament has ALWAYS taught there is a CONDITION TO REMAIN IN CHRIST to be saved! And that is especially in regard to Apostle Paul's Epistles!

We are given many Scripture instances of WARNINGS by Lord Jesus and His Apostles against DECEPTION for the END of this world. Even just prior to the 7th Vial being poured out when Jesus returns to end this present world, He gave His Church a major WARNING...

Rev 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done."
KJV

What Is OSAS?
The OSAS doctrine I speak of that goes AGAINST The Word of God is not simply about the idea of God's Grace. Those false ones on that OSAS doctrine misapply God's Grace in trying to make you think anyone against OSAS must be against God's Grace. That is a false assumption by those blasphemers to try and trick you!

Men's false OSAS doctrine believes, and teaches, that once you have believed on Jesus Christ, and been baptized, then YOU HAVE NEVER AGAIN A NEED TO DO REPENTANCE OF FUTURE SINS! That's the 'meat' of their false doctrine in a nutshell.

And a 2nd part to that is the false idea that NO MATTER WHAT EVIL A BELIEVER DOES, they will still be SAVED!

So DOES... The New Testament teach that those in Christ NEVER have future need to repent to Jesus of future sin? No, of course not. The very subject by Apostle John in 1 John 1 is our need to be aware of future sin, and repent to Jesus asking forgiveness, and He promises to cleanse us of all sin. And he further says those who deny that they have sin make Jesus a liar. Those OSAS liars actually go so far and try to claim Apostle John wasn't even speaking those things in 1 John 1 to Christian believers!

Jesus' prayer He gave to His disciples, AND US, in Luke 11, like, "Our Father Which art in heaven, Hallowed by Thy name...," was not given just to Christ's Apostles, nor just to Catholics. It is given for ALL CHRISTIANS in Christ's Church. And notice Luke 11:4 Lord Jesus included in it asking FORGIVENESS OF SINS, and even forgiveness of those who sin against us!

Who Is Actually Behind OSAS?
Well, ask yourselves, who would want us to be found with iniquity when Jesus does appear? The devil would love that of course. The devil wants us to sin and NOT CARE IF WE SIN, NOR BE WATCHING OURSELVES TO SEE IF WE ARE SINNING. And the devil certainly DOES NOT want us to REPENT TO JESUS if after we have discovered ourselves in a sin!

Now I'm not saying the believer that refuses to repent of future sins will not be saved by Jesus, but Lord Jesus DID give us the Matthew 7 example of those who will claim they did many wonderful works in His name, yet He will tell those to get away from Him because of their working 'iniquity'.

And the fact still remains, like Apostle Paul showed in Romans 7, as long as we are in these imperfect flesh bodies, we are still going to slip up and sin at times. We can never... be literal perfect without sin in these flesh vehicles. Our flesh body is of this present world and is under the "law of sin" according to Apostle Paul. It is our inner spirit that desires to follow God and His laws. Yet the two parts battle against each other, like Paul said. This is why John showed we need to REPENT to Jesus in 1 John 1. And ONLY THEN, we are COUNTED AS PERFECT through His saving Grace and remain in the walk with Him.

Party It Up: The Goal of OSAS:
That is the GOAL of man's OSAS doctrine. "Hey, all my sins are already covered, so I don't have to think about sinning any more! It's all forgiven AUTOMATICALLY, FOR EVER! So LET'S PARTY!!!

That's the attitude that has taken over those OSAS Churches. They aren't guarding against deception, and definitely no longer checking theirselves for sin, so life then becomes just one big party. This is actually the attitude Lord Jesus WARNED AGAINST after He gave the 7 Signs of the end in His Olivet discourse, and spoke of His return...

Matt 24:48-51

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, "My lord delayeth his coming";

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
KJV

And those also would deny recognizing Jesus' 7 Messages to the 7 Churches in Asia (Minor) are still ACTIVE for ALL Churches today, because He showed in many of those Messages about the day of His return, and how they would be found if they refused to REPENT. (see Revelation 2 & 3).
You know who lies about eternal salvation?
Claiming eternal irrevocable salvation is a license to sin?
Those who corrupt the gospel because they haven't actually understood it. Because they read it in the natural mind.

They'll always be wrong.
And unless God leads them to his truth,they'll always be damned. After they answer for every word they spoke against the gospel.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One is either defending in doing sin or evil with God or one is not doing that. At the last day (the Judgment), I believe Scripture makes it clear that all who do evil are not going to make it into the Kingdom. Why? Because God is good.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
One is either defending in doing sin or evil with God or one is not doing that. At the last day (the Judgment), I believe Scripture makes it clear that all who do evil are not going to make it into the Kingdom. Why? Because God is good.
God is perfect.
Which is why as Immanuel he was without sin.

Ephesians 2: 1 ...
And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—...

2Peter 2:21 For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps. 22 He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth. 23 When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly. 24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is perfect.
Which is why as Immanuel he was without sin.

Right, and He can live in us and help us to overcome sin. It’s why Galatians 5:24, 1 Peter 4:1-2, and 2 Corinthians 7:1 is also in your Bible.
But when I mention these verses to Belief Alone Salvationists, they either go ignored or they try to change them to mean something else.

You said:
Ephesians 2: 1 ...
And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—...

Notice the words that says, “in which you once walked” as in context to sinning. In other words, a believer’s old life was one that was characterized as walking in sin. That is not the characterization of the behavior of a believer in Jesus Christ.

You said:
2Peter 2:21 For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps. 22 He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth. 23 When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly. 24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Skip back. Read verse 1, and then read verse 14. It says there are false teachers (2 Peter 2:1), and they have eyes full of adultery who cannot cease from sin (2 Peter 2:14). Sounds like those who try to convince me that they are a slave to their sin as per their misinterpretation of 1 John 1:8.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Right, and He can live in us and help us to overcome sin. It’s why Galatians 5:24, 1 Peter 4:1-2, and 2 Corinthians 7:1 is also in your Bible.
But when I mention these verses to Belief Alone Salvationists, they either go ignored or they try to change them to mean something else.
I'll pick just one verse there because you will never prove Christians are not eternally saved. And since you and your compatriots ignore the verses that inform we have God's seed within us, you'll never be persuaded by other verses that blow apart the anti-gospel doctrine you promote.

What do you think that verse is saying?
Galatians 5:24 And they that are of Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with the passions and the lusts thereof.
I'll help you. The flesh with the passions and lusts described there is referring to us. Not Jesus.

Notice the words that says, “in which you once walked” as in context to sinning. In other words, a believer’s old life was one that was characterized as walking in sin. That is not the characterization of the behavior of a believer in Jesus Christ.
You ignore the past tense? Let me help you.
All who are now in Christ were once walking in sin.

Skip back. Read verse 1, and then read verse 14. It says there are false teachers (2 Peter 2:1), and they have eyes full of adultery who cannot cease from sin (2 Peter 2:14). Sounds like those who try to convince me that they are a slave to their sin as per their misinterpretation of 1 John 1:8.
You'd rather skip back than read the scriptures posted?