What OSAS Rejects

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I believe Scripture makes it clear that all who do evil are not going to make it into the Kingdom. Why? Because God is good.

God's viewpoint on who is evil and who isn't is not related to yours.

There is this, "an evil HEART of UNBELIEF"..
See that "evil"., that is the ONLY evil that causes you to end up in hell, as that "evil" the the ONE SIN that creates your damnation and your eternal 2nd Death if you do not allow Christ on the Cross to resolve it for you by becoming your sin and dying for them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If a person justices one sin under God’s grace it is turning God’s grace into a license to sin. You don’t have to justify lots of sin in order to turn God’s grace into a license for immorality.

There is no such thing as "license to sin".
There is only the OSAS CULT that you exist in that believes that the Grace of God, is a license to sin.
This is what you have been led to believe by Heretics.........and that is why you can't understand the Blood Atonement or the Cross of Christ, correctly.
This is also why you do not believe that God Keeps you saved exactly the same way as He saved you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Even Baptists who believe that you cannot practice sin are teaching you can sin and still be saved on some level. This is also wrong. However, they are more subtle and clever to hide their evil.

Anyone who 'preaches" that you can "sin" and all is well, is deceived.
Its not ok, and if you live as a believer, carnally, you will suffer down here.
"sowing and reaping" is not ended by the Cross.
What is ended is the eternal judgment for Christ Rejection, as that is the only sin that sends you to hell after you die.

John 3:36

Oddly enough, Legalists like you Bible Highlighter, keep making the false claim that Baptists and those who you say "believe in OSAS", teach you can sin and its all good.
But in fact, noone teaches this.
What Paul teaches is that because you have Eternal Security that is Eternal Life found "in Christ" you are to "present your body a living sacrifice", and you are not to use this "liberty" ... this knowledge that Jesus has redeemed all your sin.....as a excuse, ticket, or similar to live carnally.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another of Jesus's Names is "Emmanuel", or God with us, or "God come down from Heaven".

Salvation is JESUS.
Eternal Life is Jesus
The Bread of Life is Jesus.

If you have Jesus in you, then you are born again, so you have both Salvation and Eternal Life.

Immanuel does in fact mean God is with us, but how sir. Jn 3:16 has the answer, I truly do not think Jn 1:18 made a mistake, do you? Jesus is not in anyone. If you are baptized by holy spirit, then you are born again. No one who does not serve Jehovah is born again sir.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you live as a believer, carnally, you will suffer down here.

And you will suffer in the lake of fire as well!

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall from the flesh reap corruption: but he that soweth to the Spirit, shall from the Spirit reap life everlasting.” (Galatians 6:7-8)

“For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful apprehension of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law, died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much more severe punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, by which he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite to the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:26-29)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And you will suffer in the lake of fire as well!

(Hebrews 10:26-29)

Listen deceiver,.. .Im born again.
Im already "ONE with God". "in Christ".
Ive already become "the temple of the Holy Spirit".

There are no born again found in hell or in the lake of fire.
There are no CHRIST REJECTORS = never born again, found in HEAVEN.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll pick just one verse there because you will never prove Christians are not eternally saved. And since you and your compatriots ignore the verses that inform we have God's seed within us, you'll never be persuaded by other verses that blow apart the anti-gospel doctrine you promote.

What do you think that verse is saying?
Galatians 5:24 And they that are of Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with the passions and the lusts thereof.
I'll help you. The flesh with the passions and lusts described there is referring to us. Not Jesus.

Right, that is what I was saying in Galatians 5:24. I was saying they (us believers who are truly in Christ’s possession) have crucified the affections and lusts. Believers who are faithful have crucified the affections and lusts. You guys really don’t believe that because whenever I bring up 1 John 1:8 you all make that out to be some kind of banner flag to say you will always sin this side of Heaven.

You said:
You ignore the past tense? Let me help you.
All who are now in Christ were once walking in sin.

You'd rather skip back than read the scriptures posted?

How does this help you? Do you believe in Sinless Perfection? Do you believe Christians in your camp never struggle with sin?
Then how does Galatians 5:24 apply? Do you believe Christians in your camp are saved when they sin?
You say that Christians never can lose their salvation in each of your posts. So if you believe a Christian can potentially sin, then that means you believe that believers can sin and still be saved (Which is turning God’s grace into a license to sin - which Jude 1:4 warns against).

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'd rather skip back than read the scriptures posted?

The problem is that you are misreading those verses in 2 Peter 2 because you are not reading and believing 2 Peter 2:1, and 2 Peter 2:14 about how false teachers are those who believe they cannot cease from sin. That is exactly what many Christians today teach. They misinterpret 1 John 1:8 as an excuse that they cannot cease from sin.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you believe in Sinless Perfection?

"sinless perfection" is a cult phrase created by people who know nothing about the Blood Atonement.

So, here is the reality.
"Jesus became sin", and the born again became the "righteousness of God".
Try to stretch your brain out of your deception, and see if you can handle this idea.

There is no SIN found, in God's righteousness.
See that?
And every born again Christian has become a "new Creation" "in Christ", having received = "the GIFT of Righteousness".
The born again exist literally as.. "The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD, in Christ".

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord does not rebuke real believers for trying to help Cross denying deceivers, like you.

“For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.” (2 Timothy 3:2-5)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“For men shall be lovers of their own selves,)

If you loved Jesus, you would be on this fourm talking about the Salvation that He gave you, as His Sacrifice of Himself on THE CROSS.
Instead, you ONLY talk about commandments, and works, and self effort., as that is your RELIGION.
Face it.
Its a fact.

Reactions: mailmandan

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1 John 1:8 as an excuse that they cannot cease from sin.

Only the unbelievers have their SIN.
The born again have "God Righteousness" having received the "gift of Righteousness".
Jesus has all the SIN, of the Born again, as :"Jesus BECAME sin" for the believer.
He became it and DIED FOR THEM ALL. on the Cross.
See THE CROSS for an update on SALVATION.

amazing that you dont know anything about the Cross or the Blood Atonement, or Redemption.

You are only able to talk about "sin, law, works", and "self effort", in nearly every post.

Reactions: mailmandan

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said that no real christian and no real baptist would be caught dead teaching "license to sin".. or similar.

You say that i said that because i "care" what they teach".

I can't connect those dots...sorry.
I said that real baptists and read christians wont be teaching "enjoy your sinning, all is forgiven".... = license to sin.
Why did i say "baptists"?
Because you said it....... you said they are all about OSAS, and "here are the websites.."etc.

I know what Baptist's teach, (mainline), and they dont teach any sort of "Grace to sin and enjoy it".
But deceivers like you, LIE and say they do teach cheap grace.
They do not.
They teach, "God that saved you, Keeps you saved"........And so does Paul.

See, being SAVED, is to be born again.
And you can't stop being born again.

Heretics teach that if you sin, you can lose your Salvation.
Paul teaches that Sin is gone, as "Jesus Became sin"..

I know this confuses you, as you are not familiar with the understanding of the "Gift of Righteousness".

In this thread: Nowhere did I say that Baptists enjoy their sin. Again, as I said to you many times before…. Most Baptists (not all of them) say they are for holy living as a characterization of a true believer as a part of OSAS being true. But then they double speak and say if a believer commits excessive sin he or she can potentially be taken home to Heaven early or if a believer commits suicide they are still saved. Some say you can take the mark of the beast and be saved. Many baptists will say that you can go into a prodigal life of sin and be saved. So all that talk about holy living being the characterization or indication of a true believer is just hogwash. If one can go prodigal and be saved then one can think they can live that way all their life and be saved. So all their talk about holy living is a mirage or an illusion.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the unbelievers have their SIN.
The born again have "God Righteousness" having received the "gift of Righteousness".
Jesus has all the SIN, of the Born again, as :"Jesus BECAME sin" for the believer.
He became it and DIED FOR THEM ALL. on the Cross.
See THE CROSS for an update on SALVATION.

amazing that you dont know anything about the Cross or the Blood Atonement, or Redemption.

You are only able to talk about "sin, law, works", and "self effort", in nearly every post.

Yes, we know what you believe. You said this tons of times before.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"sinless perfection" is a cult phrase created by people who know nothing about the Blood Atonement.

So, here is the reality.
"Jesus became sin", and the born again became the "righteousness of God".
Try to stretch your brain out of your deception, and see if you can handle this idea.

There is no SIN found, in God's righteousness.
See that?
And every born again Christian has become a "new Creation" "in Christ", having received = "the GIFT of Righteousness".
The born again exist literally as.. "The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD, in Christ".

You have no idea about what I believe Sinless Perfection even means.
But go ahead and paint a broad brush stroke of your own false thinking upon me if that helps you to sleep better at night.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you ONLY talk about commandments, and works, and self effort., as that is your RELIGION.

I quote an abundance of scripture.

You’re ire is really directed at the scriptures I quote. Don’t you wish those scriptures never existed?

I try to PREVENT men from being cast into the lake of fire by means of fairytale doctrines like ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED.

I always talk about the truth of scripture.