What OSAS Rejects

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree that OSAS is a license to sin.

Let me show you the real understanding of OSAS, and not the Demonic Cult concept that you teach BibleHighlighter.

Pay attention.

"God, who started salvation in all the born again, will HIMSELF be Faithful to COMPLETE IT".

Let me explain this New Testament verse to you, that Paul gave to the Body of Christ.

----------------

1.) God...

2.) Who started SALVATION In all the born again...

3.) Will HIMSELF......be FAITHFUL TO complete it.

Complete what, BibleHighligher. ???

"the SALVATION GOD STARTED IN ALL THE BORN AGAIN". = God will be FAITHFUL to Complete it.

See it?
There is Eternal Security, that is the correct Definition of "OSAS"

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What?

You are now talking about Paul's FIGHT he had with PETER, who was caught up in that and had to be corrected by Paul, harshly ?

No, that would be Galatians 2:11-21. I said Acts of the Apostles 15:1. It was the Jerusalem council addressing whether or not Gentile Christians had to be circumcised and keep the Law of Moses (i.e. the Old Law).

Are you not aware of Acts of the Apostles 15:1?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me show you the real understanding of OSAS, and not the Demonic Cult concept that you teach BibleHighlighter.

Pay attention.

"God, who started salvation in all the born again, will HIMSELF be Faithful to COMPLETE IT".

Let me explain this New Testament verse to you, that Paul gave to the Body of Christ.

God...

Who started SALVATION In all the born again...

Will HIMSELF......be FAITHFUL TO complete it.

Complete what, BibleHighligher.

"the SALVATION GOD STARTED IN ALL THE BORN AGAIN"

See it?
Do your best.

Jesus can be faithful to us and help us to do the good work and live holy, but we have to cooperate with Him. It’s why we are also told work out our salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12). It’s why Paul says he keeps his body under subjection otherwise while he preached to others, he could be a cast away (1 Corinthians 9:27). Meaning, he has to keep sin under subjection or he will be lost.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, that would be Galatian 2:11-21. I said Acts of the Apostles 15:1. It was the Jerusalem council addressing whether or not Gentile Christians had to be circumcised and keep the Law of Moses (i.e. the Old Law).

Are you not aware of Acts of the Apostles 15:1?

Yes, i am aware of it.
Are you aware that when you teach "here is what i have to do, to go to heaven". You are denying the Cross of Christ?
So, I gave you one verse, , and you wrote the other.

In your verse, PAUL teaches the Apostles His "Gospel of Grace".
Take note that Peter didnt know the Gospel of the Grace of God in Acts 2.
When did first get the update?
He got it in Acts 10, when God helped Peter to understand that GENTILES could also be saved.
In Acts 15, Paul gave him the final update on "Salvation, in the time of the Gentiles'.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, i am aware of it.
Are you aware that when you teach "here is what i have to do, to go to heaven". You are denying the Cross of Christ?
So, I gave you one verse, , and you wrote the other.

In your verse, PAUL teaches the Apostles His "Gospel of Grace".
Take note that Peter didnt know the Gospel of the Grace of God in Acts 2.
When did first get the update?
He got it in Acts 10, when God helped Peter to understand that GENTILES could also be saved.
In Acts 15, Paul gave him the final update on "Salvation, in the time of the Gentiles'.

No. You asked if I was talking about Galatians 2:11-21. Acts of the Apostles 15:1 is not that event. This shows you are simply ignoring this verse and you are not really dealing with it. This is a common tactic in your camp. Ignore verses posed to you.

Note: I will go back and address your verses in your other posts before replying further (Once I have time to properly give each verse it’s due). I only replied briefly on what I did so far because you have been on rapid fire reply (as if you are desperate), and so it is hard to keep up with all your nonsense that you write.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus can be faithful to us and help us to do the good work and live holy, but we have to cooperate with Him. It’s why we are also told work out our salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12).

Let me show you something..

YOU can do this...>"present your body a living sacrifice'......to God, and you can die and go to hell having done that for 55 yrs.

Why?
Because Jesus said...>"you must be born again".........
Your works, your self effort, your trying to be good, ........have nothing to do with going to heaven.

And regarding "working out your salvation".
Let me post for you something that i actually wrote., as i never use anyone else's material as a "cut and paste".
-
-
First, understand.... that this verse is not teaching that you can lose your salvation, and you have to work it out to try to keep from losing it.
Its not that.
And you know that the verse does not say...>"work our your discipleship".
So, This means that you are to work out your Salvation....as that is what the verse says.... and so how do you do that?

1.) First, you have to understand that you HAVE IT.
You have it.. You have Salvation.
How do you know? = You are born again., as that is the ONLY PROOF that you have Salvation, and if you are not born again, you can't work out what you don't have., as you don't have it yet.
And you DON'T receive Salvation by being water baptized, as that just gets your body wet.
Salvation is not about getting wet....its about becoming a : "new Creation IN CHRIST">
And to be IN THERE........"IN"..."Christ",........ you have to be born again to get IN THERE..
See it?

Being born again, is a Spiritual BIRTH, whereby...God causes you to BECOME a "SON/Daughter" of God.
God births your spirit into HIS Spirit, through the Holy Spirit.
= You become BORN.....AGAIN.....Spiritually, and now exist... "IN">.. Christ........"ONE with God".
= This is what it means to become a : "new Creation"....a CHRISTian.

2.) Now. Do you see all that?
Do you see how your BODY and your MIND< is not your SPIRIT? And its only your SPIRIT That is Born again = INTO The Spirit of God, BY the Holy Spirit?
See that?
= Salvation is becoming THAT "New Creation".
= Being Born again, is to have become the "new Creation" "in Christ".
And if you are born again, then THAT which is born again, your Spirit, is the REAL YOU.
Not your body, or your mind.

Its not your body, and it's not your MIND that is born again......Its your SPIRIT.

And where does it now and forever exist : as BORN AGAIN?
It exists as "ONE with God". "seated IN Heavenly Places". 'IN, Christ"
This is : "Spiritual UNION" with God and Christ...... This is to have become "made Righteous"..=as Born.... AGAIN.
This is to have received SALVATION, that is a "GIFT"
The "GIFT OF SALVATION"= you have it if you are born again because God gave it to you BECAUSE you BELIEVED IN JESUS.
You gave God your faith in Christ and God gave you Salvation Through Christ.
Isnt that Amazing?
Thats the GRACE of God.

3.) Now, do you see how you are understanding what it means to have BECOME a CHRISTian?
Can you SEE what im showing you?
If you can see it, then you are "working out your Salvation"... as to work it out is to understand (discern) how to exist within what you have been given by God, regarding gaining the right understanding of : "the GIFT of Salvation".

Now, when you have a good grasp on that LIGHT, you can TEACH IT. And then you have helped a class, or a person, or your mother, understand how to work out their Salvation.
That's "ministry", and its a very good one.
Few can teach it, because Few understand it.
Now you are getting there....

See, you thought to '"work out your salvation".... was to try to be good, or to try to be like Christ... or to try to keep from losing it.
Nope.
That is not how you work out your Salvation....
You work out your Salvation, that you have been GIVEN BY GOD AS "the Gift of Salvation".. = by gaining REVELATION KNOWLEDGE regarding who you have become as a NEW CREATION, IN CHRIST.
"coming to the KNOWLEDGE" of this revelation, is how you "work out your Salvation".

Saint, Spiritual WORK is not self effort.

See that?
If you do, then you are now initially gaining understanding (Light) regarding how to work out your Salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No. You asked if I was talking about Galatians 2:11-21. Acts of the Apostles 15:1 is not that event.

Actually, you are not being quite truthful.
What you did was try to inserts your "circumcision salvation" into the Topic, and that was denied.
So, if you want discuss what the Apostle's said was not required (Acts 15) then we can have that discussion.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS isn't a cult.

OSAS is the foundation principle of the Gospel of Christ.

The enemies of Christ take that fact , free irrevocable gift of faith and salvation by and through the grace of God, and claim that gives a license to sin.

This is a lie.

And nowhere in scripture does there appear anything of the sort.

Just the opposite does appear. Repeatedly.

Those who are eternally irrevocably saved do not make a habit of sinning.

The cult members are those who slander the mission of Jesus and call the gospel a lie when they invent a slur against it, ''OSAS'', as they pervert the truth of eternal salvation by claiming being saved eternally means you can sin with impunity.

That's their satanic doctrine.

Because no such thing is stated in scripture.
But such a thing is demonstrated, dinning with impugnity, by those who are dead in their sins. And wage a war against the gospel by slandering it.

Some of the worst even laugh and mock 'irrevocable'.

It's easy to understand. Salvation from sin is eternal.
The satanic cult members who slander that by claiming it is a license to sin assault,blaspheme, the words of God and his holy spirit as they sin with impugnity by lying about the gospel.

Actual Christians are eternally irrevovably saved. And, '' no one who has God as his Father keeps on sinning, because the seed planted by God remains in him. That is, he cannot continue sinning, because he has God as his Father.''
1 John 3

That is truly blasphemy against The Word of God.

The 'once saved, always saved' (OSAS) doctrine FROM MEN is not written in God's Word.

The New Testament has ALWAYS taught there is a CONDITION TO REMAIN IN CHRIST to be saved! And that is especially in regard to Apostle Paul's Epistles!

We are given many Scripture instances of WARNINGS by Lord Jesus and His Apostles against DECEPTION for the END of this world. Even just prior to the 7th Vial being poured out when Jesus returns to end this present world, He gave His Church a major WARNING...

Rev 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done."
KJV

What Is OSAS?
The OSAS doctrine I speak of that goes AGAINST The Word of God is not simply about the idea of God's Grace. Those false ones on that OSAS doctrine misapply God's Grace in trying to make you think anyone against OSAS must be against God's Grace. That is a false assumption by those blasphemers to try and trick you!

Men's false OSAS doctrine believes, and teaches, that once you have believed on Jesus Christ, and been baptized, then YOU HAVE NEVER AGAIN A NEED TO DO REPENTANCE OF FUTURE SINS! That's the 'meat' of their false doctrine in a nutshell.

And a 2nd part to that is the false idea that NO MATTER WHAT EVIL A BELIEVER DOES, they will still be SAVED!

So DOES... The New Testament teach that those in Christ NEVER have future need to repent to Jesus of future sin? No, of course not. The very subject by Apostle John in 1 John 1 is our need to be aware of future sin, and repent to Jesus asking forgiveness, and He promises to cleanse us of all sin. And he further says those who deny that they have sin make Jesus a liar. Those OSAS liars actually go so far and try to claim Apostle John wasn't even speaking those things in 1 John 1 to Christian believers!

Jesus' prayer He gave to His disciples, AND US, in Luke 11, like, "Our Father Which art in heaven, Hallowed by Thy name...," was not given just to Christ's Apostles, nor just to Catholics. It is given for ALL CHRISTIANS in Christ's Church. And notice Luke 11:4 Lord Jesus included in it asking FORGIVENESS OF SINS, and even forgiveness of those who sin against us!

Who Is Actually Behind OSAS?
Well, ask yourselves, who would want us to be found with iniquity when Jesus does appear? The devil would love that of course. The devil wants us to sin and NOT CARE IF WE SIN, NOR BE WATCHING OURSELVES TO SEE IF WE ARE SINNING. And the devil certainly DOES NOT want us to REPENT TO JESUS if after we have discovered ourselves in a sin!

Now I'm not saying the believer that refuses to repent of future sins will not be saved by Jesus, but Lord Jesus DID give us the Matthew 7 example of those who will claim they did many wonderful works in His name, yet He will tell those to get away from Him because of their working 'iniquity'.

And the fact still remains, like Apostle Paul showed in Romans 7, as long as we are in these imperfect flesh bodies, we are still going to slip up and sin at times. We can never... be literal perfect without sin in these flesh vehicles. Our flesh body is of this present world and is under the "law of sin" according to Apostle Paul. It is our inner spirit that desires to follow God and His laws. Yet the two parts battle against each other, like Paul said. This is why John showed we need to REPENT to Jesus in 1 John 1. And ONLY THEN, we are COUNTED AS PERFECT through His saving Grace and remain in the walk with Him.

Party It Up: The Goal of OSAS:
That is the GOAL of man's OSAS doctrine. "Hey, all my sins are already covered, so I don't have to think about sinning any more! It's all forgiven AUTOMATICALLY, FOR EVER! So LET'S PARTY!!!

That's the attitude that has taken over those OSAS Churches. They aren't guarding against deception, and definitely no longer checking theirselves for sin, so life then becomes just one big party. This is actually the attitude Lord Jesus WARNED AGAINST after He gave the 7 Signs of the end in His Olivet discourse, and spoke of His return...

Matt 24:48-51

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, "My lord delayeth his coming";

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
KJV

And those also would deny recognizing Jesus' 7 Messages to the 7 Churches in Asia (Minor) are still ACTIVE for ALL Churches today, because He showed in many of those Messages about the day of His return, and how they would be found if they refused to REPENT. (see Revelation 2 & 3).

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me show you something..

YOU can do this...>"present your body a living sacrifice'......to God, and you can die and go to hell having done that for 55 yrs.

Why?
Because Jesus said...>"you must be born again".........
Your works, your self effort, your trying to be good, ........have nothing to do with going to heaven.

And regarding "working out your salvation".
Let me post for you something that i actually wrote., as i never use anyone else's material as a "cut and paste".
-
-
First, understand.... that this verse is not teaching that you can lose your salvation, and you have to work it out to try to keep from losing it.
Its not that.
And you know that the verse does not say...>"work our your discipleship".
So, This means that you are to work out your Salvation....as that is what the verse says.... and so how do you do that?

1.) First, you have to understand that you HAVE IT.
You have it.. You have Salvation.
How do you know? = You are born again., as that is the ONLY PROOF that you have Salvation, and if you are not born again, you can't work out what you don't have., as you don't have it yet.
And you DON'T receive Salvation by being water baptized, as that just gets your body wet.
Salvation is not about getting wet....its about becoming a : "new Creation IN CHRIST">
And to be IN THERE........"IN"..."Christ",........ you have to be born again to get IN THERE..
See it?

Being born again, is a Spiritual BIRTH, whereby...God causes you to BECOME a "SON/Daughter" of God.
God births your spirit into HIS Spirit, through the Holy Spirit.
= You become BORN.....AGAIN.....Spiritually, and now exist... "IN">.. Christ........"ONE with God".
= This is what it means to become a : "new Creation"....a CHRISTian.

2.) Now. Do you see all that?
Do you see how your BODY and your MIND< is not your SPIRIT? And its only your SPIRIT That is Born again = INTO The Spirit of God, BY the Holy Spirit?
See that?
= Salvation is becoming THAT "New Creation".
= Being Born again, is to have become the "new Creation" "in Christ".
And if you are born again, then THAT which is born again, your Spirit, is the REAL YOU.
Not your body, or your mind.

Its not your body, and it's not your MIND that is born again......Its your SPIRIT.

And where does it now and forever exist : as BORN AGAIN?
It exists as "ONE with God". "seated IN Heavenly Places". 'IN, Christ"
This is : "Spiritual UNION" with God and Christ...... This is to have become "made Righteous"..=as Born.... AGAIN.
This is to have received SALVATION, that is a "GIFT"
The "GIFT OF SALVATION"= you have it if you are born again because God gave it to you BECAUSE you BELIEVED IN JESUS.
You gave God your faith in Christ and God gave you Salvation Through Christ.
Isnt that Amazing?
Thats the GRACE of God.

3.) Now, do you see how you are understanding what it means to have BECOME a CHRISTian?
Can you SEE what im showing you?
If you can see it, then you are "working out your Salvation"... as to work it out is to understand (discern) how to exist within what you have been given by God, regarding gaining the right understanding of : "the GIFT of Salvation".

Now, when you have a good grasp on that LIGHT, you can TEACH IT. And then you have helped a class, or a person, or your mother, understand how to work out their Salvation.
That's "ministry", and its a very good one.
Few can teach it, because Few understand it.
Now you are getting there....

See, you thought to '"work out your salvation".... was to try to be good, or to try to be like Christ... or to try to keep from losing it.
Nope.
That is not how you work out your Salvation....
You work out your Salvation, that you have been GIVEN BY GOD AS "the Gift of Salvation".. = by gaining REVELATION KNOWLEDGE regarding who you have become as a NEW CREATION, IN CHRIST.
"coming to the KNOWLEDGE" of this revelation, is how you "work out your Salvation".

Saint, Spiritual WORK is not self effort.

See that?
If you do, then you are now initially gaining understanding (Light) regarding how to work out your Salvation.

Do you have all this typed out somewhere? To overwhelm people with so much information that they cannot possibly reply back and thus make you the winner of the conversation? Just stop. I will reply to you. But you cannot post a million posts and expect me to reply to them all. I will deal with your verses you presented and explain them with Scripture but it takes time to do that. You appear to have pre-recorded writings and are spamming the thread to win. I am talking to you as a human being in the here and now.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, you are not being quite truthful.
What you did was try to inserts your "circumcision salvation" into the Topic, and that was denied.
So, if you want discuss what the Apostle's said was not required (Acts 15) then we can have that discussion.

No. You didn’t understand I was talking about in Acts 15:1. You asked if I was talking about Paul rebuking Peter in Galatians 2 (When that’s not what Acts 15:1 says). I want you to tell me what you think Acts of the Apostles 15:1 says. Then tie that into Galatians 5:2. Then tie that into Galatians 2:3. Then tie that into Romans 8:1. They all are talking about the problem of circumcision.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
verses posed to you.

Note: I will go back and address your verses in your other posts before replying further (Once I have time to properly give each verse it’s due). I only replied briefly on what I did so far because you have been on rapid fire reply (as if you are desperate),

You teach the gospel of works, Bible Highlighter.
That is the definition of a desperate religious situation.
You're the man.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You teach the gospel of works, Bible Highlighter.
That is the definition of a desperate religious situation.
You're the man.

No. I believe the gospel is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. The gospel is how we first get saved and we continue to believe in it, but God has also chosen us to salvation through Sanctification of the Spirit, too (See: 2 Thessalonians 2:13).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you have all this typed out somewhere?

I just respond. I use no commentaries. I use no pre-written answers, unless i tell you...."i'll post something i wrote".
What i do with you, comes instantly from me......its what i do with everyone.
The huge amount of Thread's ive written here, on this forum are all just me teaching, as im doing it.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No. You didn’t understand I was talking about in Acts 15:1. You asked if I was talking about Paul rebuking Peter in Galatians 2 (When that’s not what Acts 15:1 says). I want you to tell me what you think Acts of the Apostles 15:1 says. Then tie that into Galatians 5:2. Then tie that into Galatians 2:3. Then tie that into Romans 8:1. They all are talking about the problem of circumcision.

But it does not matter.
None of that is related to becoming "one with God".
None of that is related to becoming a New Creation.
So, you are focused on the minors, the nothing....
You have to get your understanding of the Grace of God, into your FOCUS.
Its not there, BibleHighlighter.

You think im personally attacking you. But im not...What im doing is highlighting your LEGALISM.
THat's all i do with Legalists.
I just expose them, regarding the fact that they do not have any CROSS or GRACE OF GOD in their Salvation SPEECHES>.

And neither does the DEVIL.

See the PROBLEM?

Im showing it to you in 20 posts or more today., and not just today.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No. I believe the gospel is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. The gospel is how we first get saved and we continue to believe in it, but God has also chosen us to salvation through Sanctification of the Spirit, too (See: 2 Thessalonians 2:13).

Yes, you are a Legalist.

Let me explain..

A Legalist teaches this..

"Jesus saves, but then..........then.............next................you have to DO DO DO DO< works, works, works, self effort......to STAY SAVED".

See it?

Legalism Theology, usually starts with Faith, but then crashes into..>"here is what I HAVE TO DO".

And GOD does not accept what you do.
NEVER.
If He did, then Christ didnt have to die on the CROSS for you, BibleHighlighter?

see it?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just respond. I use no commentaries. I use no pre-written answers, unless i tell you...."i'll post something i wrote".
What i do with you, comes instantly from me......its what i do with everyone.
The huge amount of Thread's ive written here, on this forum are all just me teaching, as im doing it.
This is why i can have 5 or 6 heretics on this forum all ranting for hours on my Threads, and i answer them all, easily.
Im a REAL TEACHER. Im anointed to TEACH and EVANGELIZE. Im not a fakier needing attention on a forum.
Ive taught thousand of people, all over this world, many many students.
Ive taught in France, Russia, Taiwan, Israel, the USA....

Why? Because God's unbelievable MERCY.... allows someone like me.... who deserves NOTHING but HELL,.... to be a part of His Ministry.

If you teach many, that only means you will be judged more harshly by our Lord for leading many astray.

Anyways, my apologies if you truly did not copy and paste from your own writings just recently. It just looked like that to me because they were super long writings that kept popping up every 1-2 minutes.

You are pretty quick to give replies that are extensively long.
That does not mean you are a teacher who has a correct understanding on God’s Word because you can give rapid fire overly lengthy replies whereby it attempts to overwhelm the reader with so much information that it forces them to agree with you. This is not to say that I have not opened a thread with lots of writings before. But that is the opening of a post, and not a reply back to anyone. My point is: You have to give people time to reply, and not overwhelm them with endless paragraphs of your false way of thinking.

Granted, I am not saying that I have not given lengthy replies before. I have. But I try to include Scripture, and I don’t try to keep overwhelming posters with so much information that they cannot reply back ever. You think posting lots of writings makes you the winner of the conversation but accuracy of what one says in line with what the Bible actually says is the real victory.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it does not matter.
None of that is related to becoming "one with God".
None of that is related to becoming a New Creation.
So, you are focused on the minors, the nothing....
You have to get your understanding of the Grace of God, into your FOCUS.
Its not there, BibleHighligher.

You think im personally attacking you. But im not...What im doing is highlighting your LEGALISM.
THat's all i do with Legalists.
I just expose them, regarding the fact that they do not have any CROSS or GRACE OF GOD in their Salvation SPEECHES>.

And neither does the DEVIL.

See the PROBLEM?

Im showing it to you in 20 posts or more today., and not just today.

I knew you would not explain Acts of the Apostles 15:1 because it refutes your false theology.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You fail to understand that Paul was fighting against a heresy of which I call, “Circumcision Salvationism.”

People like you......who are "works to stay saved", said of Paul..."you are teaching license to sin".

Here is how they said it..
"paul is teaching that we should sin so that Grace will come".

Its the same CULT of OSAS that hated Paul, and today they STILL HATE GRACE.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That does not mean you are a teacher who has a correct understanding on God’s Word

There is no way you can agree with me.....yet.
You should have issues with what i teach.
How could you not?
I teach CHRIST CRUCIFIED as the only WAY To Heaven

You then write, verse after verse about WORKS, to try to contradict my Teaching that is "Christ Crucified" is John 14:6.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don’t try to keep overwhelming posters

Listen.

I only only only do this...>"Preach the CROSS", as that is Paul's Gospel, and all my answers, or rebuttals, are just that.
I put the Cross on Heretics, and it exposes them, and their CROSS DENYING, "works" theology.

Last edited: