What Really Happened January 6th?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, that isn't the issue. The issue is that this is what happens when the media lies to you or doesn't tell you everything.
Can you ever count on the news?
Who is to say that they know? And who is to say that they would not spin it one way or another?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo did you know about all this!?! @Grailhunter, @APAK. Oh yeah and also @Heart2Soul and @JohnDB.
Not surprised at all. ANTIFA is a left wing communist backed organization. They are funded by Soros, Gates and other leftists within this country. It was a setup all along. This kind of stuff happens all the time April. Wait till you see more of these types of commie organizations arise from heck in the near future. It is all a part of the game plan for Amerika.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can say is 2020 was a real bad year for me.
I saw things I didn't think people were capable of.
Lies, violence, deceptions, cruelty..
When it gets right down to it..
the only one you can truly trust is God and yourself.
Everyone is in it for greed and power.
And they don't want anyone knowing the truth and bust their little bubble.
Just use commonsense the best you can.
Hugs

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can say is 2020 was a real bad year for me.
I saw things I didn't think people were capable of.
Lies, violence, deceptions, cruelty..
When it gets right down to it..
the only one you can truly trust is God and yourself.
Everyone is in it for greed and power.
And they don't want anyone knowing the truth and bust their little bubble.
Just use commonsense the best you can.
Hugs

And don't we all deserve to know why all of those things happened last year and what the root cause of them is? There's a lot of things that just don't add up. At least to me.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And don't we all deserve to know why all of those things happened last year and what the root cause of them is? There's a lot of things that just don't add up. At least to me.
The same people behind the "event" on January 6th are the same people who control the news.
They tell you what to think even when you see things with your own eyes, they will convince you that you didn't see what you saw.

The answer to the "why all of those things happened" would fill the grand canyon.
The #1 reason is POWER, Control, Money... that's 3 :rolleyes:

There are a handful of very rich and powerful people all sitting at a card table.
They decide the rules of the game for the rest of us, even though most don't know there is even a game going on, or a table.
They have an idea of what they think the world should look like.
No one really knows what this world is in their minds but they are the ones who hold all the cards.
They can change the rules anytime they like.

One of the games is Climate Control. I'm not actually sure what kind of "climate" they are playing with.
Let's say they try to control people's behaviors. They can stir them up and get them angry or they can calm them down to the point of
comotose.. or in a coma, not paying attention to anything that matters.
Another game is economics. They control the banks and the prices at the store, how much money people make and how much they pay.
They can make or break a country.
If a country decides not to play the game they choose then they can cause all kinds of things to happen to bring it down.

Then there is China. They have a game of their own going on. They want to rule the world like they rule china.
Some people have a lot of money invested in china, like science and research, education, manufacturing, food and goods.
And when China says jump they have to or else they get kicked out of the game.

Everything happening in the world is created by them and for them.

But April, there are verses in the Bible that tells us who we are. We are not like them.

Jhn 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Jhn 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
Jhn 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Jhn 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Jhn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

I believe what Jesus is saying is... we're not part of that card game.
We are like looking into a window watching them play games.
And all we can do is try to warn people to come outside and not be part of the game.

Sometimes we forget and get caught up in all the drama. We begin to believe what they tell us on tv, or in the paper.
We forget to think for ourselves and let Jesus lead us.
We allow them to pull the wool over our eyes and distract us from what is really important.

And what is really important is to remember to keep God's commandments.
Love God with ALL your heart and mind and body
And
Love your neighbor as yourself.

They are trying to remove Love out of the world.
It is our responsibilty to keep that Love shining.

I don't know how to put it any other way.
I hope this makes sense.
Hugs

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd be curious to know @Wrangler's input on this.

Ziggy's post #27 summarizes my thoughts on this topic.

After a year of 'mostly peaceful protests' the media was suddenly outraged that the right would REACT in a similar vein, invoking the most inflammatory language possible. Fact is, if 150,000 Trump supporters wanted to eliminate Congress by force on January 6, nothing could have stopped them.'

That tells the story.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Cause I'm starting to think that Trump supporters were framed for the whole entire thing after all.
The whole "Insurrection" Hoax was a con job. Senator Ron Johnson is presently examining the complete footage of what happened. It was the Capitol police who were ushering in the "visitors" for a tour of the Capitol. But there was a false flag operation going on at the same time. So it is Pelosi who should be arrested and prosecuted.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There right...the whole thing is a con job.
The demonrats caused as much trouble for Trump as they could...a crossed the country from every direction without resistance or convictions. Destroying monuments...taking cities hostage...looting, burning, assaulting and murdering. In the mean time taking control of the voting system and the courts backing them on every initiative. And of course the constant legal harassment.

Then we could get into the whole Covid 19 thing....the demonrat governor of New York committing genocide on the nursing homes. 6000 dead...no legal action by the courts against him...and then of course the rest of it.

Apologize? I don't think so.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What we saw with Trump was a full out assault on America from the communist-atheist-drug loving left.
And the response should really have been a genuine insurrection by law-abiding citizens who were fed up with all these assaults on the President, the Constitution, and America.

But what happened instead? A few pranksters entered the Capitol and committed a few pranks. And one person was murdered by a police officer for absolutely no reason, while it was the police who were assaulting citizens as directed by their controllers. That could all have been a part of the false flag operation in order to smear all Trump supporters as "extremists".

Well the criminals are now running America, and unless retired Special Forces veterans decide that "Enough is enough" and take action nothing will happen. Things will simply get worse.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was CLEAR on Jan. 6th that ANTIFA unloaded bus loads of instigators trying to incite the Trump Supporters, -- but the TREASONOUS Dems concealed the Security Camera Records along with the ARMED ?Capital-Police-Officer? who was responsible for the only INTENTIONAL DEATH (Murder) on that day. And of course it soon became apparent that this was a "False Flag" event where everything was orchestrated to ACCUSE and DEMORALIZE their political opponents (Trump, and his Supporters).

First thing you’ve said that I absolutely agree with.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the response should really have been a genuine insurrection by law-abiding citizens who were fed up with all these assaults on the President, the Constitution, and America.

But what happened instead? A few pranksters entered the Capitol and committed a few pranks. And one person was murdered by a police officer for absolutely no reason, while it was the police who were assaulting citizens as directed by their controllers. That could all have been a part of the false flag operation in order to smear all Trump supporters as "extremists".

Well the criminals are now running America, and unless retired Special Forces veterans decide that "Enough is enough" and take action nothing will happen. Things will simply get worse.

God could orchestrate events so the senate keeps the filibuster, thus blocking the democrats voter fraud bill from becoming law, and that state legislatures expose the election fraud, change voting laws to stop the fraud, then we get the senate and the house back in 2022 and White House in 2024 - with Trump president again.

That’s what to pray for.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well the criminals are now running America, and unless retired Special Forces veterans decide that "Enough is enough" and take action nothing will happen.

That is one option. The states are starting to pass laws to head off federal laws. If the feds press the matter they could threaten to succeed from the union. Withhold federal taxes.

At my last count 15 states are Republican controlled and could do this.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened January 6th has been happening around the world.
A lot of governments have been run over by antifa like people.
Not to mention places like Venezuala.
I think it was Lebenon that took the last hit before January 6th.

Lebanon's government steps down in wake of Beirut blast - CNN
Violent protests erupted outside the prime minister's office in the run-up to the scheduled speech on Monday evening.
Dozens of protesters hurled stones, fireworks and Molotov cocktails at security forces who responded with several rounds of tear gas. Some demonstrators tried to scale the blast walls outside Parliament Square.

It won't be up to the military to set things straight. It will have to be the people that still believe in humanity.
And that is also happening in little pockets all around the world.
The "movement" that began in 2016 is still moving.
And growing every day.

Asleep no more.. around the world.

People haven't given up hope, on the contrary

The Best is yet to come
Hugs
:)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm confused. What does this have to do with the capital attacks? :confused:
Absolutely NOTHING. :)

Sometimes we just need a reminder that there is a whole great big world beyond Washington, DC that goes on irrespective of what some over-inflated and self-important elected officials and bureaucrats are up to.

As far as the 2020 Election goes, voter fraud is irrelevant. The Constitution is clear that STATE LEGISLATURES send delegates to vote for President. The STATES chose not to exercise their right to overturn the popular vote and the STATES sent delegates. The CONGRESS had the power to reject the state delegates and cast votes by STATE using the members of Congress. The Congress chose not to exercise its power and it accepted the electoral votes from the STATES. According to the US CONSTITUTION, that makes it a legal election by the STATES irrespective of any voter fraud that did or did not happen.

With respect to January 6, it was neither an insurrection nor a secret plot. It was exactly what it appeared to be ... a tragedy. People that did not understand the Constitutional process of ELECTION believed (right or wrong) that an "illegal election" was taking place. They went to Washington to be heard by their elected representatives. Fiery rhetoric overcame common sense and a "mob" marched on the Capitol with as many different motives as their were individuals. The only common goal was to "stop an illegal vote". Some by violence and most by an "occupation protest".

The security forces exercised their duty to protect the elected officials. The results were as predictable as they were tragic. The prosecutions that have followed are as POLITICAL as the "insurrection" rhetoric and the "conspiracy theories" created to counter it.

However, like the Greek community in Tarpon Springs that has gathered every January 6 to dive for a cross and carry it back to the Greek Orthodox Church for more than 100 years ... life goes on for most of America without fear of insurrection or "deep state" conspiracies.

Psalms 20:7 [NIV] Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

Status
Not open for further replies.