What Really Happened January 6th?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be perfectly honest with you I wouldn't be at all surprised if Pelosi was behind this.
She is in charge of the Capital police. If the FBI or the Mayor had any prior knowledge (which they did) they would have informed Pelosi of the threat.
Specially since the Vice President would be in the building.
The Senators and the VP were never in any real threat of danger. They were meant to be frightened and they were.
Pelosis's laptop was stolen in the process. I believe FBI insiders dressed like the insurgents took this.
That's what some claim.
I believe there is still a FULL investigation going on. And we won't find out the details until their good and ready to share them.

It's all in the timing.

Someone posted an article in another thread about everything Trump said was true.
Remember how long it took for the Russia collusion hoax to be exposed as a lie?

It's all in the timing.

This was not an insurrection. Not even close.
It was a riot meant to scare the legislatures into submission.
And it worked.
Joe Biden is what???? President? sure ok, you have to watch him at the EU/US conference this morning on
C-Span.
I think I posted it in the What will it take to convince you thread by Bobby Jo.
What a disgrace.
There was a Republican Conference today Stephanic led it with Scalise.
I watch C-Span a lot.

House Republican Leaders Hold News Conference | C-SPAN.org

It's worth listening to.

I went off topic, but it's still all related.
It was a coup and the Democrats are behind it.
Hugs

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went off topic, but it's still all related.
It was a coup and the Democrats are behind it.

Exactly. I think a whole lot of them should be impeached actually not just the president. There's a whole long line of people that need to be thrown out of there who aren't doing their jobs.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the law, this was TREASON.
And the punishment for TREASON is hanging.

A couple years ago the Democrats passed a bill that said lynching was illegal.
I wonder why they did that?
It was right after the Jesse Smollet story with the guy who said 2 men in maga hats attacked him 2 in the morning and put a noose around his neck.
Another lie they was caught in.

Makes you wonder why they passed that bill though.. hmmm

Hugs

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Treason was committed when the government also allowed the demonrats to get away with voter fraud though but nobody seemed to care about that either. I wonder when @Bobby Jo will get on. A lot of really good and interesting things were said today and I'm curious to know his input.

Reactions: Ziggy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy really made me think about this when she brought it up a little while ago. Who were really the individuals responsible for the attacks? Cause I'm starting to think that Trump supporters were framed for the whole entire thing after all. What do you guys think?
When, after the election*, as some were planning to object to the electoral vote, Biden said, I don't care what happens on January 6th, on January 20th I'm going to be innaugerated, I didn't know what he was talking about specifically, but that tipped the hand to me, there was some nefarious plan in place.

So that was it.

A false flag action, intended to draw President Trump's supporters into a compromising situation to be exploited, and distract from the blatant fraud.

Much love!

Reactions: Ziggy and Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A false flag action, intended to draw President Trump's supporters into a compromising situation to be exploited, and distract from the blatant fraud.
Exactly. The entire government (legislative, judiciary, and administrative) had been corrupted by then, from top to bottom. So the only option was a military coup in which every high level criminal -- starting with Obama -- was arrested and prosecuted. Will it happen? Not likely.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love conspiracy theories... specially when they turn out to be conspiracy facts.

This really bothers me. There sincerely are two alternate realities happening in the world.
Each side believing their side is the truth and willing to go to jail or even die for it.
It boggles the mind when you show someone facts and they just can not see it.
So here's my conspiracy theory...
CERN was messing around exploding atoms or something and messed up the time continuum and now we exist in alternate realities.

I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be a fact either.

hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not need to have much said. There was a conspiracy.
What did feds know? Unindicted co-conspirators in Jan. 6 cases raise disturbing questions
What did feds know? Unindicted co-conspirators in Jan. 6 cases raise disturbing questions
Not for the ones who already know what's going on.
Rather for the ones who are so stubborn to even look at the evidence.

It's so frustrating.
These people can't be that numb can they?
I mean, did they just swallow the flouride from the barrel without it going through the water system or what?

Reactions: marks

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Treason was committed when the government also allowed the demonrats to get away with voter fraud though but nobody seemed to care about that either. I wonder when @Bobby Jo will get on. A lot of really good and interesting things were said today and I'm curious to know his input.

Dearest AR,

I have to Laugh! -- You've gone from Denial (and not the river in Egypt, the Nile); to Skeptic; to ADVOCATE! ;)

And it's a WONDERFUL path to take because NOBODY wants to be fooled, -- either way --, and so it's a HEALTHY approach given that we wish we could Trust our Media, but have to SEE their lies for ourselves.

But you do give me more credit that I deserve, because Bible Prophecy and Modern Prophets each have their respective Text limitations, and fulfillment limitations where men can still change their paths much like Jonah's Nineveh where the citizens repented.

Of course I certainly have a personal opinion regarding: Trump's urging that the Capital Police be reinforced with the National Guard; the Trump Supporter's PEACEFUL "occupation" of the Capital Building; the bus loads of ANTIFA instigators; and Pelosi's plan to hang a False Flag around the neck of Trump and his supporters. But I don't find any Direct Prophetic evidence of these events other than GOD's ultimate plan that Trump and his NOW apparent V.P. (? J.F.K. Jr. ?) would be murdered in the streets where they will lie for 3 1/2 days before being raised from the dead to ascend through the clouds.

And given the above, one should consider WHY Trump is such a THREAT to satan's kingdom that satan PERSONALLY arises from his pit to murder Trump and his V.P. But of course WE SEE WHY, when we consider that Trump stands for RIGHTEOUSNESS in our Government, in our Elections, and in the PROSECUTION of Human Trafficking -- among his MANY other pursuits and accomplishments. And satan can't stand Trump's successful attack on satan's Deep State.

So I hope this helps, given my limited understanding!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM yawning while he waits for another half of a MilkBone :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. The entire government (legislative, judiciary, and administrative) had been corrupted by then, from top to bottom. So the only option was a military coup in which every high level criminal -- starting with Obama -- was arrested and prosecuted. Will it happen? Not likely.
I think President Trump asked the good question when he said something like, What are we going to do, when it's shown he wasn't elected, are we going to sit here the next 3.5 years and do nothing while they are destroying our country?

(Executive / Legislative / Judicial - the three branches of US government.)

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not for the ones who already know what's going on.
Rather for the ones who are so stubborn to even look at the evidence.

It's so frustrating.
These people can't be that numb can they?
I mean, did they just swallow the flouride from the barrel without it going through the water system or what?
For one thing, without the Holy Spirit, people are much more subject to deception. There are so many reasons and ways people turn their minds off so that they can comfortably continue in their ways.

We have in fact moved to a different reality, because we live in a spiritual realm united to the Creator, as we see those who live solely in the terrestrial realm, manuevering for power over each other, but actually manipulated by the dark spiritual forces.

Much love!

Reactions: Ziggy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am one of those EVIL CHRISTIANS who don't think well of Mr. Trump... and I believe it was Trump supporters who broke
into the Capital... But I live in Canada... so I'm allowed.
I live in the US and I 100% agree with you. He is on camera saying, "Come to the WH on January 6th. It's going to be a wild time!" He totally instigated the whole thing.

And then I look all over this forum and Trump supporters who claim to be Christian say they are going (or want to go) and several were advocating murder and violence in order to "take back our country." So .....do I believe those were Trump supporters?? ABSOLUTELY!! What they did fell into suit with what I saw his followers here advocating.

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I live in the US and I 100% agree with you. He is on camera saying, "Come to the WH on January 6th. It's going to be a wild time!" He totally instigated the whole thing.

And then I look all over this forum and Trump supporters who claim to be Christian say they are going (or want to go) and several were advocating murder and violence in order to "take back our country." So .....do I believe those were Trump supporters?? ABSOLUTELY!! What they did fell into suit with what I saw his followers here advocating.
I made my feelings known when the US election thread was birthed... I also made my feelings known when the thread came out about the Capital Hill attack... Excuses were made...Accusations were denied... and the argument got side tracked when people starting comparing the event to the riots in the summer... SO... as I've become accustomed to... topics within these forums get de-railed and side tracked all the time... the topic never got discussed properly... To this day... after all the evidence and video footage.... there are STILL some who blame Antifa and BLM.

I have no respect for this man... and that is not because I followed MSM.... It is because I listened directly to what came out of his mouth.

Anyways... It is what it is... My interest in this whole mess was the PROPHETS.... all those who made DIRECT claims about the election results... I wanted to discuss and hear about WHAT HAPPENS to these FALSE prophets.... but that discussion NEVER took place... Once the election was lost... everyone forgot to ASK about the FALSE Prophets. They got away with murder... and no repercussions for their false claims.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time will tell.
Georgia and Arizona are in some pretty hot water.
The rumour is there were FBI informants and actors instigating the Jan 6th False Flag. Because that's what it was.

Like I say, Time will tell who the real false prophets were.

Hugs

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The rumour is there were FBI informants and actors instigating the Jan 6th False Flag
How is this relevant to the FACT that REAL PEOPLE who were ADULTS and responsible for their own actions... broke into a federal building in broad daylight?? This tendency to blame and give excuse for very BAD BEHAVIOUR is indeed the LEGACY that TRUMP left behind.
The people who broke into the Capital building were INDEED in LARGE NUMBERS.... Trump supporters. So... whether or not someone or someones MADE IT EASY to gain access to the property does NOT condone those who BROKE the LAW.

Anyways... It seems to be a new thing to find cause for bad behaviour.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This isn't about Trump.
This is about Communists taking over our government by rigging the election.
Canada needs to worry about Canada btw.
Orange man bad reeeeeeeeee
Get over it.
You see what these people are doing to our school system, the tv industry, the economy.
Hey but if teaching kids how to masterbate in 1st grade and teaching them how to hate america from the cradle,
if thinking having queens who wear no underwear reading storytime to kids in the library while their dressed up like unicorns is ok,
if burning looting and murder is ok for antifa and blm is ok,
If telling children they can be whatever sex they want to be and give them drugs and offer body reconstruction is ok
then I just don't know what to say.
Apparently that's the "new" christianity?

That's not the world I would choose to live in,
but to each their own.. I guess.
Oh not to mention all the unaccompaied children coming over the border being used as sex slaves.
No wait, we'll just put them in the fields and let them farm for us.
Slavery what's that... that's so yesterday's news.
WAKE UP

Hate Trump all you want but keep your eyes on the priorities.
Mainly the children.
They are in trouble. And no one is listening.

So Sad

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL... Nice deflation... but anyways... there is no rule that Canadians cannot comment on particular threads... You don't seem to mind Enoch.
I have no beef here... but you did not answer my question... You are right.. this is not about Trump... it's about casting blame and avoiding responsibility... Have a lovely day... I am off for a coffee with my cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.