What Really Happened January 6th?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where's the proof? Where's the hard evidence? Actually it is the vaccinated who are now mostly sick and mostly hospitalized.

The truth is out there, you would just rather have confirmation bias. I can talk to the floors of the hospitals I go to. I know the doctors on these floors, the nurses. I can ask questions. You can choose to ignore what I say, which I think is what will happen, or listen to me. It's your choice. I am not out to deceive anyone.

CDC says roughly 4,100 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid breakthrough infections after vaccination

They never said that it was 100%, just like any other vaccine. People will still get Covid, even when vaccinated and the numbers show that.

So, as usual, you happen to be on the side of the devils.

You are accusing me of something that is not true. There is only one that accuses the brethren.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
49 Fully Vaccinated New Jersey Residents Have Died From COVID-19 [Epoch Times]
Now here's some spicy baloney to go with this: "Health officials say that breakthrough cases are expected and that, while breakthrough deaths also happen, people who have gotten vaccinated are better equipped to fight off severe disease."

Really? What is the purpose of a genuine vaccine? To IMMUNIZE the person against the virus. To produce ANTIBODIES to fight the antigens and defeat them. To stop the infection and shut out the disease. To maintain a healthy individual in the face of an outbreak.

Not to produce "breakthrough cases" and "breakthrough deaths". How much more hogwash are these people going to throw at the general public before people wake up?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the actual numbers, multiply by 5 because CDC is not giving full disclosure. So that is 20,500. Also, this is old information. ...

I believe that the CDC Leakers suggest some 50K, but apparently even that number might be artificially low because the RECORD REQUIRES: the NAME of the administer; the DATE administered; the LOCATION of administration; and the MANUFACTURER of the dose; -- most "claims" (some 70%) don't have ALL the required fields populated for lack of patient history, and the submission is REJECTED from being added to the CDC Hospitalization/Death Database.

And I suspect that the CDC would have included a REQUIRED LOT#, and then the CDC numbers would even be a SMALLER FRACTION of the TRUE number of "Vaccination" DEATHS which would have been TOO obvious.

But the good news is that those gullible enough to trust the Government and the FAKE NEWS are RISKING their Health; while those who have discernment are PRESERVING their Health.

Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? What is the purpose of a genuine vaccine? To IMMUNIZE the person against the virus. To produce ANTIBODIES to fight the antigens and defeat them. To stop the infection and shut out the disease. To maintain a healthy individual in the face of an outbreak.

Yes, but not all two people are the same. Not everyone reacts to the vaccination the same way. This isn't hogwash, but actual science. You're looking for confirmation bias. I will not give you that.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This isn't hogwash, but actual science.
No it is not actual science. You are either immunized or you are not immunized. That's how vaccines are supposed to work. Take the smallpox vaccine as an example.

"However, because of the smallpox vaccine, first developed in the late 1700s, smallpox was eradicated. Eradicated means that it was completely eliminated from the face of the earth. Smallpox was declared to be eradicated by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1980."

The COVID vaccines cannot immunize for the simple reason that they DO NOT have coronavirus within them. They have spike protein mRNA, since COVID is a chimera -- genes spliced from different viruses to produce a lab-manufactured hybrid. And the spike proteins are now proliferating within the vaccinated individuals and making them sick or killing them. Not to mention the cocktail of toxic and lethal chemicals which are a part of these bogus vaccines.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it is not actual science. You are either immunized or you are not immunized. That's how vaccines are supposed to work. Take the smallpox vaccine as an example.

"However, because of the smallpox vaccine, first developed in the late 1700s, smallpox was eradicated. Eradicated means that it was completely eliminated from the face of the earth. Smallpox was declared to be eradicated by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1980."

The COVID vaccines cannot immunize for the simple reason that they DO NOT have coronavirus within them. They have spike protein mRNA, since COVID is a chimera -- genes spliced from different viruses to produce a lab-manufactured hybrid. And the spike proteins are now proliferating within the vaccinated individuals and making them sick or killing them. Not to mention the cocktail of toxic and lethal chemicals which are a part of these bogus vaccines.

No vaccine is 100%. On top of there are now differing variants of the virus. Breakthroughs are going to happen. Why do you think there are differing flu vaccines every year? Covid is still new and we are really still learning about it.

I'm not sure how I can get you to understand this.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was free to do whatever she wished with it.
She represents the people of the United States. All of US.
She had no right to do whatever SHE wished.
She works FOR US.
I am not bias against republicans or democrats or independents..
I am bias against communists vs free people.
There be communists among all party lines.
I don't have a problem calling a member of any party a communist sympethizer.

Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, Chuck Schumer, it's a long long list.. and it don't matter what letter they choose.

good day.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me encourage those who are resisting the Criminal actions of our Government with some good news. -- It appears that the Liberals who believe the FAKE NEWS are signing up for the "Vaccine"; and the Conservatives who are suspicious of the FAKE NEWS are resisting the "Vaccine". And it's coming out that the "Vaccine" is life threatening.

So those who Trust in the Beast will perish, but those who Trust in GOD will be saved.

Bobby Jo
You want to see something disturbing...
US Population 2013 = 301 Million people
US Population 2025 = 6.9 Million People

I wonder how many space cars Bezos is making for their to be such a loss of people in the US?
around the 20 minute marker...

7.22.21: BUYDEN admits to all what THEY (the DEMONIC) do??? J@B push on MSM? PRAY!

Keep your eyes on the Lord, not people.
Hugs

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She represents the people of the United States. All of US.

Yes, she does.

She had no right to do whatever SHE wished.

It was her copy. Yes, she did have a right to do whatever she wanted with it. Once placed in her possession it became hers.

She works FOR US.

Yes, she does. Still doesn't mean that she couldn't rip up her copy.

I am not bias against republicans or democrats or independents..

Good to know.

I am bias against communists vs free people.

Okay.

There be communists among all party lines.

If you say so.

I don't have a problem calling a member of any party a communist sympethizer.

Which is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, Chuck Schumer, it's a long long list.. and it don't matter what letter they choose.

You can correct me if I am wrong, but they seem to be all the people that openly opposed Trump? So, anyone that opposes Trump is a communist?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I cannot as this is what I am being told in hospitals. I cannot just go into a room and start asking questions. I can ask general questions of the staff and that is what I do. I asked, are you seeing more Covid cases from the unvaccinated in hospitals than those that are vaccinated, and the answer I get is yes.

You don't have to believe me and you probably won't. I cannot make you believe me. You are free to choose to believe anything you want. However, it doesn't mean that what you're believing is right. I trust the doctors and nurses that I speak to. I know them from seeing them each and every shift. You don't have the same chance that I do.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
49 Fully Vaccinated New Jersey Residents Have Died From COVID-19 [Epoch Times]
Now here's some spicy baloney to go with this: "Health officials say that breakthrough cases are expected and that, while breakthrough deaths also happen, people who have gotten vaccinated are better equipped to fight off severe disease."

Not to produce "breakthrough cases" and "breakthrough deaths". How much more hogwash are these people going to throw at the general public before people wake up?
It's too late brother,
the ones that were to awaken have...
the rest will have a face to face meeting.

Thomas was blessed because he saw the Lord, but blessed are they that see not and yet believe.

Hugs

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you trying to tell me that they aren't allowed to have a little fun while dealing with what they're dealing with? Do you think all medical workers are serious during their entire shift?

Do you know what burnout is? I don't blame them for letting off a little steam. Good for them!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's too late brother,
the ones that were to awaken have...
the rest will have a face to face meeting.

Hugs

We will all have a face-to-face meeting when our time is up. No one escapes that meeting.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On top of there are now differing variants of the virus.
They are letting out the dogs.

How many did Rand Paul say the doctor said they was creating???
I'll have to find it, it was the hearing just recently.

Oh there is going to be variants alright.. like arrows in a quiver...
how many boosters on top of the boosters until they replace you in their image and likeness..
no thanks

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy @Enoch111 @Bobby Jo You all have a great night. I'm signing off so I can make dinner, walk the dog, and clean the apartment some. I get my kids for the first time in two weeks since we returned from a vacation in Upstate, NY.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you trying to tell me that they aren't allowed to have a little fun while dealing with what they're dealing with? Do you think all medical workers are serious during their entire shift?

Do you know what burnout is? I don't blame them for letting off a little steam. Good for them!
People are dying....right???????????????????????????????????????????????

I have NOTHING left to say to you
Have a good day

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are dying....right???????????????????????????????????????????????

I have NOTHING left to say to you
Have a good day

Have you heard of break time? There are also videos of nurses and doctors dancing to celebrate the ones coming off of ventilators and going home, should they not be doing that as well in celebration?

It is clear to me that you don't understand the medical field and the horrors that are seen on a daily basis.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot as this is what I am being told in hospitals. I cannot just go into a room and start asking questions. I can ask general questions of the staff and that is what I do. I asked, are you seeing more Covid cases from the unvaccinated in hospitals than those that are vaccinated, and the answer I get is yes.

You don't have to believe me and you probably won't. I cannot make you believe me. You are free to choose to believe anything you want. However, it doesn't mean that what you're believing is right. I trust the doctors and nurses that I speak to. I know them from seeing them each and every shift. You don't have the same chance that I do.

I know I don't, that's why I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.