What Really Happened January 6th?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If McCarthy was truly capable of being against Pelosi, he would have called for her resignation and/or removal immediately after she instigated another bogus impeachment. In fact the day after she tore up Trump's SOTU speech a long time ago (which was a felony). And after Schumer literally threatened to have the Supreme Court judges assassinated, he should have been removed from office.

That McCarthy even considered cooperating with her on this sham January 6 commission shows that he is not only pathetically weak, but he is unable to stand for anything. Someone should be calling for the removal of all the lowlifes in government including Pelosi and McCarthy, "the Squad", Liz Cheney, and a whole bunch of traitors working for China. The damage they have all done to America since January is beyond description.

And where are the DAILY calls to impeach Biden and Harris simultaneously? The Republicans should have been demanding his impeachment every day since January 6. Had they TOTALLY BOYCOTTED Congress and the Senate since then (just like the wicked Dems boycotted the Texas legislature and got away with it) and demonstrated outside the Capitol every day, it would have shown that they actually stand for the Republic and its Constitution. Even the ordinary Cubans opposing the Communists in Cuba have more guts.
Instead these pretenders are all working with Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer to utterly destroy America.
You do understand that this country is engaged in warfare right now.
Only no one is playing clean, it's all dirty.
How you going to arrest anyone if they own the judicial system?
You think they will arrest themselves?
If one falls, they all fall, because they are all connected in this coup.
They can't afford to lose.
They have all the doors and windows locked up pretty good.
There's a couple of cracks to sneak through, but don't get caught.

They have to bring it to the public's attention. WE have to DEMAND it.
Senators have no power to arrest people. And who do you trust to call and come arrest them?
DC ??
NY ??

What would you have them do?
What would you do?
I think I would try and expose every last one of them and get the majority of the people on my side.
The side of truth.

I think they're trying.. but man, that swamp is deep and DANGEROUS.. deathly even.
Specially if your flying in a jet and everybody got the jab and yet 6 still get the rona,
and their in DC ...
You see the Democrats hyperventilating??

There is no law in DC.
We should be thankful they are doing what they can with what little power we have left.
Free Speech.. SO FAR...
Everybody tripping over their tongues.. it's disgusting..

I just like to be a fly on the wall for just 1 day in the White House...
what do you think i would find?
Laughter and partying and celebration?
or panic and fear and chaos?

What are they thinking...
what's the next arrow?

Be ready.. Stay strong..
Keep that armour well polished and those shoes latched tight.
Never forget your helmet or your breastplate.
Bare the sword in TRUTH.

HUGS

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In fact the day after she tore up Trump's SOTU speech a long time ago (which was a felony).

That would be false. It was not a felony. Wasn't even illegal.

Hers was a copy and not the original document, therefore it breaks no laws.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hers was a copy and not the original document, therefore it breaks no laws.
It was disrespectful and uncalled for and unnecessary.
Those documents whether original or copies belong to We the People.
She has no respect for America.. her allegience is to China.
And her pocketbook. And her power.

If any other speaker of the house, regardless of what party had done that to Obama, or Bush, or Clinton..
Everyone would be in an uproar.
But because it was Trump that made it ok.

We are in a war. They are creating and sustaining the war.
It will not heal until the people come together without the government telling us whether we should love or hate our neighbors.

Pelosi was wrong. As would be Paul Ryan or Newt Gingrich or any other speaker if they had done the same.
This isn't about party politics. This is about respect for the people.

Hugs

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was disrespectful and uncalled for and unnecessary.
Those documents whether original or copies belong to We the People.
She has no respect for America.. her allegience is to China.
And her pocketbook. And her power.

If any other speaker of the house, regardless of what party had done that to Obama, or Bush, or Clinton..
Everyone would be in an uproar.
But because it was Trump that made it ok.

We are in a war. They are creating and sustaining the war.
It will not heal until the people come together without the government telling us whether we should love or hate our neighbors.

Pelosi was wrong. As would be Paul Ryan or Newt Gingrich or any other speaker if they had done the same.
This isn't about party politics. This is about respect for the people.

Hugs

So my statement still stands. It wasn't illegal.

The rest is your opinion which I do not subscribe to.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So my statement still stands. It wasn't illegal.

The rest is your opinion which I do not subscribe to.
it's a technicality...
it's the spirit that matters.

In the world you are correct.
In the Spirit, she was wrong.
Hugs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's a technicality...

Dearest Z,

Actually, the State Of The Union Document submitted to the Speaker Of The House is an Historical Record, OWNED by the United States, not an informal document subject to any one individual. And destruction of Government Property is a crime.

Of course there are bigger fish to fry, and this CRIME will undoubtedly go unpunished in deference to the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of Dollars she and her husband have stolen from our Stock Market through insider trading; and probably additional MILLIONS of Dollars accepted in Bribes and Corruption.

But satan's minions (trolls) go about as a roaring lion, with nothing but the lies spewed by their father -- satan.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo rounding up breakfast for BOTH :rolleyes: )

Reactions: marks

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Z,

Actually, the State Of The Union Document submitted to the Speaker Of The House is an Historical Record, OWNED by the United States, not an informal document subject to any one individual. And destruction of Government Property is a crime.

Of course there are bigger fish to fry, and this CRIME will undoubtedly go unpunished in deference to the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of Dollars she and her husband have stolen from our Stock Market through insider trading; and probably additional MILLIONS of Dollars accepted in Bribes and Corruption.

But satan's minions (trolls) go about as a roaring lion, with nothing but the lies spewed by their father -- satan.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo rounding up breakfast for BOTH :rolleyes: )

It was a copy of the original, so not an official document. The one that had the original is Trump and that's the historical record that goes into the National Archive. Had that gotten torn up, then yes, it would have been illegal and a crime.

I also dislike being called a troll. You have your side and I have my side, neither of which makes us trolls.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a copy of the original, so not an official document. The one that had the original is Trump and that's the historical record that goes into the National Archive. Had that gotten torn up, then yes, it would have been illegal and a crime.
I read the law concerning what Pelosi did.
And because that particular document in her hand had not been submitted and stamped...
it was just a copy. The original was submitted.
Like I said.. just a technicality.
She knew what kind of reaction that would invoke in those who supported that President.
She didn't do it against him.
She did it against US.

But that's ok.. Karma happens.
Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo and marks

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She knew what kind of reaction that would invoke in those who supported that President.
She didn't do it against him.

I think you're putting way too much thought into it. I honestly believe she did it against him, not the people of the United States. I don't think she thought of the reaction it would invoke from those who support him. Which I think was a mistake, but I do believe ripping it up was for him alone without any further thought.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you're putting way too much thought into it. I honestly believe she did against him, not the people of the United States. I don't think she thought of the reaction it would invoke from those who support him. Which I think was a mistake, but I do believe ripping it up was for him alone without any further thought.
It is evident that you do not know the depths of Satan.
God Bless You
Keep yor mind pure.
HUGS

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is evident that you do not know the depths of Satan.
God Bless You
Keep yor mind pure.
HUGS

I do know the depths of Satan, but I also believe that people's actions are their own until they prove otherwise. I don't go looking for Satan in every corner. Sometimes, people just do what they do, not because of Satan, but because they're human.

I think your bias is showing against Democrats and you cannot think beyond it to see that she wasn't doing it against the people. I choose to think that she did it only against Trump. She was looking at Trump when she tore it up. I watched the videos. I remember how it played out.

And before you say my bias is showing against Republicans, I can assure you I don't have a bias against Republicans. I have no problems voting across party lines. I have voted for Republicans in the past and even in this past election. I just didn't vote for Trump.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read the law concerning what Pelosi did.
And because that particular document in her hand had not been submitted and stamped...
it was just a copy. The original was submitted.
Like I said.. just a technicality.

Dearest Z,

I too considered the various perspectives, and it appears that because this copy was NOT delivered to "Representative Pelosi" (among other Representatives who received copies), but instead to "The Speaker of the House", -- it was not "hers" to personally tear into pieces. It belonged to "The House of Representatives" for their Archive Library.

But parsing aside, -- she's a Despicable person, a Criminal, and a Traitor. And although GOD Forgives, -- man must hold these individuals into account.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (and bobby jo still searching the On-Line Law Library :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I have no problems voting across party lines. I have voted for Republicans in the past and even in this past election. I just didn't vote for Trump.

EXACTLY CORRECT. And precisely which Democrat STANDS FOR THE UNBORN?

If you can't grasp the simple ( LIFE is GOD's First and Foremost Principle ), you won't grasp the complex. -- And yes, you're still on IGNORE.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXACTLY CORRECT. And precisely which Democrat STANDS FOR THE UNBORN?

If you can't grasp the simple (and LIFE is GOD's First and Foremost Principle), you won't grasp the complex. -- And yes, you're still on IGNORE.
Bobby Jo

I grasp the complex just fine.

I am starting to wonder though if you actually know what on ignore is? You keep saying that I am still on ignore, but still reply to me. Hmmm...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since you have failed to check the legality you have no idea of what you are talking about. It was a crime and she should have been arrested. The destruction of official US documents is absolutely a crime.

And since you apparently see nothing wrong with it, you are siding with Satan and his demons (one of them being Pelosi). When Christians fail to reprove the works of darkness, they become party to the evildoers.

Also, since you are showing a monster in your avatar, it follows that you are favoring the monsters who run the US government also.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you have failed to check the legality you have no idea of what you are talking about. It was a crime and she should have been arrested. The destruction of official US documents is absolutely a crime.

And since you apparently see nothing wrong with it, you are siding with Satan and his demons (one of them being Pelosi). When Christians fail to reprove the works of darkness, they become party to the evildoers.

Oh blah blah blah. First, just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I haven't done my homework. I absolutely have done my homework and apparently more so than you. Second, it was not a crime. My research bears that out. It wasn't an official document, but a copy of an official document. There for, she could have taken it and used to wipe her butt (an example), it wouldn't have mattered. She was free to do whatever she wished with it.

This is an attempt to discredit me based on equating me to siding with Satan. This is a common tactic I have seen used on these forums. This is nothing more than you just trying to manhandle me and those who disagree with you and others who think as you do into submission to your way of thinking. It will not work on me.

I am a Christian, I know where I stand and I know where I am going when I die.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me encourage those who are resisting the Criminal actions of our Government with some good news. -- It appears that the Liberals who believe the FAKE NEWS are signing up for the "Vaccine"; and the Conservatives who are suspicious of the FAKE NEWS are resisting the "Vaccine". And it's coming out that the "Vaccine" is life threatening.

So those who Trust in the Beast will perish, but those who Trust in GOD will be saved.

Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me encourage those who are resisting the Criminal actions of our Government with some good news. -- It appears that the Liberals who believe the FAKE NEWS are signing up for the "Vaccine"; and the Conservatives who are suspicious of the FAKE NEWS are resisting the "Vaccine". And it's coming out that the "Vaccine" is life threatening.

So those who Trust in the Beast will perish, but those who Trust in GOD will be saved.

Bobby Jo

I trust that God gave the men and women who created the vaccine the knowledge to make the vaccine and save lives. I put no trust in the beast, I put my trust in God.

Most of the people in the hospital right now are the ones that are unvaccinated. Not saying all, but most. The vaccine is doing what it is supposed to be doing and protecting those that have gotten them.

You keep believing your conspiracy theory sites though. I'll believe my own eyes and ears since I can actually go in these hospitals and ask questions that the common person cannot.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most of the people in the hospital right now are the ones that are unvaccinated.
Where's the proof? Where's the hard evidence? Actually it is the vaccinated who are now mostly sick and mostly hospitalized.

CDC says roughly 4,100 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid breakthrough infections after vaccination

For the actual numbers, mutiply by 5 because CDC is not giving full disclosure. So that is 20,500. Also, this is old information. I do not have the current stats. And they are abusing the term "breakthrough". That is not success but a DISASTER.

So, as usual, you happen to be on the side of the devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.