What Satan Doesn't Want You to Know

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are the commandments that John tells us to keep?

1 John 2:3-10 KJV
3) And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5) But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6) He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
7) Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
8) Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
9) He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
10) He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

1 John 3:21-23 KJV
21) Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22) And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23) And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Much love!
Amen, and the rest hang on the two Jesus gave to us, Love God with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength! And "love your neighbor as yourself"

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds good so far. God also writes His laws on our conscience to follow, so what if you go against your conscience and break a law written there?

What does God want you to know. And what does Satan try to convince you of?
Well lets answer that . God found fault with them cause they didnt walk in HIS ways .
THUS HE established a new convenant . That he will write his laws upon our minds and in our hearts .
And as far as satan , WELL he tries to convince you to DISOBEY GOD . TO NOT BELIEVE GOD .
HAS GOD REALLY said ......................nay , nay ..................
satan also be convincing this entire world and much of christendom there is no need to EVEN have to believe on CHRIST .
HE BE DEAD WRONG bout that . Satan also tries to convince folks that somehow JESUS be the ministir of sin .
HE be dead wrong about that too . We bess BIBLE UP is all i can say .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, and the rest hang on the two Jesus gave to us, Love God with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength! And "love your neighbor as yourself"
Yet most have NO LOVE for GOD and only a wordly version of love for their neighbor .
This are very deceptive days we be living in my dear sister .
I mean if we truly have the LOVE OF GOD upon our hearts shed by the HOLY GHOST
would we not LOVE HIS TRUTH . exactly . WE would even hate our own flesh . that be truth sister .
Now lift those hands and let the praises with thanksgivings unto the LORD begin .
Let us notice something . LOVE FULLFILLS the law . WELL trangression dont fullfill anything .
SEE the LOVE that cometh of GOD loveth that which is holy , that which is righteous , that which is true . WHICH IS ER WORD OF GOD
now isnt it . TRUTH is CHARITY , aka LOVE , REJOICES IN TRUTH , not in inquity . as i am sure you already know this too sister .
JUST a friendly reminder is all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read a better version of the Bible, not a modern version from the corrupted Alexandrian's texts. The devil doesn't want you to see the "condition." We must be born again of the Spirit, and walk in the Spirit, and abide in Christ and He in us.

Are you Calvinist?

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,
who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Since you brought up the name calvin , i must remind us all , NER ER follow that man .
that was the short version the long version is NEVER EVER follow that man .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both of these are written in the Old Testament. I have the verses in my signature
Deut 6:5 "And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might".

Lev 19:18 " You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."

And Jesus magnified the Law --again see Matt 5. the only law removed was ceremonial.
Rev 14:12. " Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
Again 1st 4 commandments are to God( love the Lord with all your heart), and the last 6 to ones neighbor. (Love your neighbor.)
1692758400925.jpeg

Reactions: Nancy

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both of these are written in the Old Testament. I have the verses in my signature
Deut 6:5 "And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might".

Lev 19:18 " You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."

And Jesus magnified the Law --again see Matt 5. the only law removed was ceremonial.
Rev 14:12. " Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
Again 1st 4 commandments are to God( love the Lord with all your heart), and the last 6 to ones neighbor. (Love your neighbor.)
View attachment 35827
I have bad news for you. Paul said that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Jesus nailed it to his cross, Colossians 2:14. Under the New Covenant Christians don't live by laws, rules or religion. They live by faith in Christ and his Gospel, Romans 1:17, If you are living by laws, rules and religion, Paul said that you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Paul very distinctly said, "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for those that believe" Romans 10:4. Christ is the end of the law for those that believe the Gospel.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well lets answer that . God found fault with them cause they didnt walk in HIS ways .
THUS HE established a new convenant . That he will write his laws upon our minds and in our hearts .
And as far as satan , WELL he tries to convince you to DISOBEY GOD . TO NOT BELIEVE GOD .
HAS GOD REALLY said ......................nay , nay ..................
satan also be convincing this entire world and much of christendom there is no need to EVEN have to believe on CHRIST .
HE BE DEAD WRONG bout that . Satan also tries to convince folks that somehow JESUS be the ministir of sin .
HE be dead wrong about that too . We bess BIBLE UP is all i can say .
I used to think so too, but then I read what Jesus accomplished regarding Satan. When you get this truth in your heart, as a man/woman thinks in their heart so are they. Proverbs 23:5.

Regarding the Ten Commandments that are now written on our hearts, Satan cannot influence us regarding them at all!!! 1 John 3:8-9 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Also, 1 John 5:18 We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.

Remember regarding the old law of Moses, Satan along with sin is dead to us. He has no power. HOWEVER, he now works on the fruit of the Spirit to try and keep us immature. But those are sins NOT unto death, whereas we've already been cleansed of sins unto death, so Satan's already lost.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have bad news for you. Paul said that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Jesus nailed it to his cross, Colossians 2:14. Under the New Covenant Christians don't live by laws, rules or religion. They live by faith in Christ and his Gospel, Romans 1:17, If you are living by laws, rules and religion, Paul said that you are under a curse, Galatians 3:10. Paul very distinctly said, "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for those that believe" Romans 10:4. Christ is the end of the law for those that believe the Gospel.
All I want to know is when you steal something are you saved?

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you brought up the name calvin , i must remind us all , NER ER follow that man .
that was the short version the long version is NEVER EVER follow that man .
Well, when I see someone post an obvious doctrine of demons, I just have to ask if they are a Calvinist. That will answer why their theology is warped and very liberal.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith is given to those that hear and believe the Gospel, Romans 10:17.
True!
Much of what you say and believe is not scriptural. This is why you don't quote scripture. If God chose some to be saved and damned the rest to hell, he would be unjust. It is not humanly possible to believe and have faith in your Calvinist God.
Truth is a conundrum for mankind…

Because natural man has a natural learned natural Truth that vacillates, changes between his MIND and HEART’s thoughts.

God’s Truth is supernatural and constant.
Gods Offering is He freely gives via His Word, His Truth to any and all ears willing to Hear.

Yes, Correct, God Blesses with MEASURES of His Gift of FAITH to the man WHO HEARS and BELIEVES Gods Word of TRUTH.

Mankind’s next Conundrum is consistency… To continue hearing, continue believing…
WHEN/ WHILE
* the man IS WITHOUT Understanding Gods WORD of Truth…
* AND…
* 24-7 the MAJORITY of the WORLD is INVADING the man’s THOUGHTS with Every conceivable means of “IT’S UNDERStANDING” to REJECT Gods Truths.

Mankind is “consistently” changing the MEANING of Words. Common Truths become “acceptable” Lies, and Common Lies become “acceptable” Truths.
* And conversations between and among men BECOMES “guesswork” in trying to “conclude” what they really mean when they speak.

Mosaic Law was given to the Hebrews and thereafter the Tribes of Israel. It was the Hebrews and Tribes WHO AGREED to DO as Mosaic Law prescribed.
Jesus was Sent forth out of Gods mouth IN Heaven, To Earth, in the Likeness as a man,
TO Destroy the Law? NO.
TO Abolish the Law? NO.
TO: FULFILL Mosaic Law? YES.

That which Jesus Destroyed was the Brick and Mortar Tangible Temple made with mens hands, whereby men would pilgrimage yearly to Give their SIN OFFERING to receive yearly SIN FORGIVENESS (according to Mosaic Law);
WHILE Offering mankind INSTEAD a NEW, a BETTER Testament of a ONCE and FOREVER FORGIVENESS of SIN Against God…
AND KEEPING of that ONCE and FOREVER FORGIVENESS BY, THROUGH, OF the Supreme Indwelling SEED and POWER of God, who IS Gods Christ Messiah, Truth, Life and Way.

Some men may not choose the words to express their beliefs that results in a concise understanding among men.

I do not always agree with words others choose to express themselves. Regarding @dev553344 I have no doubt he has Accepted the Lord Gods Offering of CONVERSION and IS Heavenly accounted a Citizen of Christ’s Kingdom and the Kingdom of God.

Man is NOT perfect. However man who IS Converted IN Christ IS accounted Perfect-ED IN Christ and their Citizenship IN the Lord Gods Kingdom IS Assuredly Secure.

God Bless you abundantly,
Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe that God chooses some to be saved and dams the rest to hell, then you are a Calvinist.

God chose all of humanity in Jesus Christ. "God so loved the world (not just some) that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

You make a sham out of God's word. Worse yet, you make God out to be a tyrant.
God IS JUST.
Every man SHALL receive what his natural HEART (natural thoughts, natural spirit) DESIRES.

Every mans BODY’s LIFE is it’s BLOOD.
Every mans BODY’s LIFE Shall DIE, (God requires it).

Every man WHILE Alive in his BLOOD LIFE, hears, learns, processes thoughts, freely chooses what his MIND shall believe, what his SPIRIT (Heart) shall believe.

Every man WHOSE BLOOD LIFE ceases, HAS FORFEITED / ENDED his options to Establish or Declare his natural bodily minds thoughts or his natural bodily hearts thoughts.
A dead body, knows nothing, feels nothing, can choose nothing.

Gods requirement (for eternal LIFE WITH God) IS for a man to CHOOSE the Lord God, WHILE the mans BLOOD LIFE Is ALIVE.

Gods standard and principle IS simple, concrete, constant.
IF a bodily BLOOD Life man IS NOT WITH HIM, that man IS AGAINST HIM.

WITH the Lord God Almighty IS a “PROMISE” of an EVER LASTING peace, joy, bliss “VOID” of EVIL, WICKEDNESS, DISEASE, DEATH…
To whit “THAT PROMISE”;
SHALL BE PHYSICALLY manifested IN the future…
And
DOES NOT prevent Evil of fallen spirits and Tribulations of wicked men to cause strife, hardships, discontent between and among men.
Men Converted IN Christ Jesus, ARE INWARDLY AT PEACE, yet still outwardly subject to the Majority OF the world who instigate strife, hardships, discontent, tribulations by through of powerful Evil spirits and powerful Wicked men.

God Bless,
Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does God HAVE a LAW REQUIREMENT?
YES.

# 1 Love the Lord God Above and Before ALL things.
# 2 Love ALL other men as you Love yourself.

FACT:
God is Supreme Power.
Holy Angelic spirits, Fallen Angelic spirits, Mankind has NO Power, EXCEPT to the EXTENT God Himself has GIVEN Power.

FACT:
God GIVETH according to His Will, His Pleasure and God TAKETH Away according to His Will, His Word of Promise.

CAVEAT:
Gods WORD of PROMISE IS: FOREVER a man Converted IN Christ the Lord Jesus …
BY, THROUGH, OF the “SUPREME” Power of God; SHALL that man FOREVER;
* Love the Lord God Almighty Above and Before ALL things.
AND
* Love ALL men as he loves himself.

Point being;
Yes there ARE those TWO LAWS of God, (that are NOT KEPT by the power of a man);
BUT rather ARE KEPT (can NOT FAIL) by the SUPREME power of God IN a man CONVERTED “IN” Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm clearly not a Calvinist. That was @Robert Pate's making up lies against me and telling me what I believe. It was false witness. And I see some of you all believed him. Oh Lord. I'm seriously considering leaving the forum as the member contributions have been crap lately. I've had to put half the members on ignore for blasphemy and other offensive conduct.

• Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm clearly not a Calvinist. That was @Robert Pate's making up lies against me and telling me what I believe. It was false witness. And I see some of you all believed him. Oh Lord. I'm seriously considering leaving the forum as the member contributions have been crap lately. I've had to put half the members on ignore for blasphemy and other offensive conduct.
If you believe that God chooses some to salvation and damns the rest to hell that is a Calvinist belief. I did not lie about you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe in sinless perfection!
Does this mean you are giving up on the "law written in the Christian's hearts"? Because I don't know of anywhere in the Bible where God tells us that.

Much love!

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does God HAVE a LAW REQUIREMENT?
YES.

# 1 Love the Lord God Above and Before ALL things.
# 2 Love ALL other men as you Love yourself.

FACT:
God is Supreme Power.
Holy Angelic spirits, Fallen Angelic spirits, Mankind has NO Power, EXCEPT to the EXTENT God Himself has GIVEN Power.

FACT:
God GIVETH according to His Will, His Pleasure and God TAKETH Away according to His Will, His Word of Promise.

CAVEAT:
Gods WORD of PROMISE IS: FOREVER a man Converted IN Christ the Lord Jesus …
BY, THROUGH, OF the “SUPREME” Power of God; SHALL that man FOREVER;
* Love the Lord God Almighty Above and Before ALL things.
AND
* Love ALL men as he loves himself.

Point being;
Yes there ARE those TWO LAWS of God, (that are NOT KEPT by the power of a man);
BUT rather ARE KEPT (can NOT FAIL) by the SUPREME power of God IN a man CONVERTED “IN” Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken
If the condition for salvation is to love God with all of your heart and to love your neighbor as yourself, then no one would be saved.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to think so too, but then I read what Jesus accomplished regarding Satan. When you get this truth in your heart, as a man/woman thinks in their heart so are they. Proverbs 23:5.

Regarding the Ten Commandments that are now written on our hearts, Satan cannot influence us regarding them at all!!! 1 John 3:8-9 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Also, 1 John 5:18 We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.

Remember regarding the old law of Moses, Satan along with sin is dead to us. He has no power. HOWEVER, he now works on the fruit of the Spirit to try and keep us immature. But those are sins NOT unto death, whereas we've already been cleansed of sins unto death, so Satan's already lost.
actually he can even twist them too dear sister .
Satan can twist any scripture . Even the word love itself . oh yes he can .
Now lift those hands and praise the glorious LORD .

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians are not under the law nor are they subject to it. Christian's sin every day. God's law is spiritual, are all of your thoughts without sin?

If we are born again of the Holy Spirit and God controls us from the inside, what you are saying is God makes us sin every day. Is God the author of sin?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually he can even twist them too dear sister .
Satan can twist any scripture . Even the word love itself . oh yes he can .
Now lift those hands and praise the glorious LORD .

Those are called doctrines of demons. If you study the Word of God you can easily recognize doctrines of demons because they are the opposite of what Jesus did and accomplished. Calvinism is full of them.

Reactions: amigo de christo