What Satan Doesn't Want You to Know

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully agree! If salvation is at all predicated on our works then all are lost. And it remains that anyone I've ever run into who asserts sinlessness has demonstrated to me that they are not. And many excuse certain sins, while holding other sins as condemning the child of God who has been reconciled to Him.

Much love!
I just seen the worst wicked short clip of a video . Time to pray for biden to repent and come to CHRIST NOW .
IT was truly sick what i seen mark . So sick i wont even repeat it . This is the most lustful filled perverted generation
that honors sins . We gotta get busy preaching JESUS and biblical doctrine in hopes at least some will hear and beleive .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be up to the heart of the owner of the bread. What would Jesus do?
If the one who steals is not reconciled to God in Christ, then Jesus will judge them as He will all who have sinned and are not reconciled to God. Just because you are soft on sins doesn't mean Jesus will be.

People understand a starving man who steals, yet the theft is still sin, and will still condemn the sinner to the lake of fire. Unless they are reconciled to God in Christ.

Much love!

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People do not despise a thief If he steals to satisfy himself when he is starving.
The thief steals thinking God won't provide, and asking for what they need won't work. It's lack of faith. All that is not of faith is sin.

Much love!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully agree! If salvation is at all predicated on our works then all are lost. And it remains that anyone I've ever run into who asserts sinlessness has demonstrated to me that they are not. And many excuse certain sins, while holding other sins as condemning the child of God who has been reconciled to Him.

Much love!
It is Jesus that takes away our sins, both types. But when He takes away our sins unto death we are clean, even if we are not mature in every fruit of the Spirit. That is sinlessness, also righteousness. When all of the fruit of the Spirit are mature, then we are holy and perfect.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the condition for salvation is to love God with all of your heart and to love your neighbor as yourself, then no one would be saved.
That is not a condition to BECOME soul saved.
That is a Resulting Consequence (by, through, of Gods in-dwelt power) of a man BECOMING forgiven, soul saved and spirit quickened.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm clearly not a Calvinist. That was @Robert Pate's making up lies against me and telling me what I believe. It was false witness. And I see some of you all believed him. Oh Lord. I'm seriously considering leaving the forum as the member contributions have been crap lately. I've had to put half the members on ignore for blasphemy and other offensive conduct.
Hey @dev553344 others conclusions do not define an individual. Let no man steal your joy. You have many friends here.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And . . . He carried away the sin of the world. Not part of the sin, not 'some sins and not others', no! The Lamb of God that carries away "the sin of the world".

Much love!
All I'm saying is that is was JESUS who is the Lamb of God - one and the same. And He carries away BOTH TYPES OF SIN, so that we can be BOTH SINLESS AND PERFECT.

Do you agree or do you think Scripture disagrees? And where.

Last edited:

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good documentation by member who posted the thread. Satan doesn't want spirtual growth.
In Hebrew chapter 5 , The congregation should be teachers of God's word after 20 years. Sadly, many people sit under hirelings who withhold God's truth. Thier still on milk.
Satan sends false brethren to contaminate God's word. First Timothy chapter 4 will document this.
Satan does not want spirtual growth.
Ephesians chapter 6 . The gospel armour is knowledge and wisdom of God's word. Satan wants people defenseless when he comes 6th trump in his role as antichrist near future, 5 months period, revelation chapter 9 and second thessalonians chapter 2.
Those who worshipped antichrist near future, will end up in sheol, it's holding place for the spirtualty dead.
Satan doesn't want anyone to have gospel armory on.
This is spirtual warfare, and satan strategy to strip Christian people armour off. Get the picture!.
Read ephesians chapter 6.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully agree! If salvation is at all predicated on our works then all are lost.
@marks
@Robert Pate
@1stCenturyLady

Salvation Predicated on OUR WORKS? No!
Salvation IS Predicated on an individual man DOING the WORKS “OF” God.

John 6:
[28] Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

And what ARE the WORKS “OF” God?

[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Works “OF” God is TRUE “Heartful” BELIEF IN the Lord God.
Service “OF” God is TRUE “Heartful” CONFESSION “OF” BELIEF IN the Lord God.

A mans receiving Gods gift of Salvation is predicated ON Works and Service “OF” God, (not works and service “OF” men.)

And it remains that anyone I've ever run into who asserts sinlessness has demonstrated to me that they are not. And many excuse certain sins, while holding other sins as condemning the child of God who has been reconciled to Him.

Much love!

All earthly men HAVE SINNED.
All earthly men HAVE SIN.
Some earthy men HAVE FORGIVEN SIN.
~ “ washed sin.
~ “ covered sin.
~ “ overcome sin.
~ “ sin no longer SEEN (BY God).
~ “ sin remembered no more (BY God).
~ “ can sin NO MORE.
~ “ justified to be RAISED in a SINLESS BODY

No earthly man IS “SINLESS”.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Satan doesn’t want you to know…
OP ^

* SIN IS DISBELIEF IN the Lord God Almighty.

* Creator and Maker Almighty Lord God has OFFERED “mankind” (NOT Angels) a ONE TRUE WAY for a man to be FORGIVEN (BY the Lord God…once and forever) of his SIN of DISBELIEF AGAINST the Almighty Lord God.

Satan’s cunningness IS advocating, promoting, fostering that SIN is “Men Against Men” and “Men accusing, charging, debating, men SINNING AGAINST MEN” is the WORKS unto Salvation and “men FORGIVING men of SIN” and “men DEMANDING men FORGIVE a man OF SIN” IS “SERVING God”.
WHICH IS FALSE!

SIN IS AGAINST God.
SIN IS DISBELIEF IN the Lord God.
ONLY God FORGIVES SIN.

MEN AGAINST “righteous” men IS a man AGAINST (TRESPASSING).. AGAINST a man.
Men ARE given the power and authority to FORGIVE men of Trespasses AGAINST them.

A man WHO forgives another man OF Trespasses, (wrong doing), cheating, lying, stealing, unpaid debts, etc. IS A man the Lord God Almighty Himself SHALL ALSO forgive that mans “Committed” trespasses AGAINST men (whether or not a man forgives the mans trespasses he has committed Against other men.)

God “conditionally” FORGIVES “SIN AND TRESPASSES” (according to HIS WAY.)

Men “conditionally” (according to Gods WAY), can ONLY forgive men of TRESPASSES Against him.

Satan’s cunningness and trickery COMPLETELY AVOIDS and IGNORES the PREDICATION OF “FORGIVENESS”, (to BE WITH God…or to BE IN Alliance WITH him).

Satan’s cunningness and trickery COMPLETELY AVOIDS and IGNORES the PREDICATION that the Lord God Almighty IS: the CREATOR and MAKER of ALL things.

Satan’s cunningness and trickery COMPLETELY Hinges on “convincing mankind” that “he IS the supreme POWER OF Giver, Taker or otherwise MAKER of a mans LIFE and DEATH.

The Lord God Almighty Himself ALONE is the Supreme POWER Creator AND Maker. His Supreme POWER IS His GLORY, to whit He “GIVES” His Glory to NO ONE.

Glory to God,
Taken

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I'm saying is that is was JESUS who is the Lamb of God - one and the same. And He carries away BOTH TYPES OF SIN, so that we can be BOTH SINLESS AND PERFECT.

Do you agree or do you think Scripture disagrees? And where.
I think you know what I'm saying regardless of your evasions.

Much love!

Last edited: