What should we eat (the original diet)?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the only way to avoid elevated blood sugar with type 1 diabetes is to abstain completely from eating.

I'm pretty sure that leads to terrible consequences.
(except when God directs someone to fast, or they do without knowing He is directing it)

I think it proves degenerative over time.

How long a time ?
================================ total tangent >>
In general, not with regards to illness present, (i.e. for healthy people),

fasting is(or was) the only way to increase a persons life expectancy/ how long they might live was increased according to statistics; while no other method , at the time, was known to do so ....

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Instead, seek the truth.
Yes, most people do not, may not, or cannot control as in cure type 1.
So?

They have and can REDUCE the amount of drugs they need, IF THEY FIND OUT HOW, AND DO IT.

Some have been cured this way, or been able to 'return' to oral medicine instead of injections.

Some have been able to eliminate oral medicine.

NOT EVERYONE. No.

Those who listen to the doctors (the ama bound doctors), are getting worse daily, all over the country.

Those who listen to the doctors (doctors not bound by pharmakeia), have a chance to get better daily, and many do.

So? Seek and keep seeking what people do, that works, in line with all Scripture, under a doctors supervision,
instead of seeking or staying in what pharmakeia says to do that does not work.

Or, most simply, find out what works.

If something does not work, find something else.
You do not know what you are talking about. All you have said is a deliberate stating of false information.
Type 1 diabetes cannot be controlled by diet alone. They have to take insulin.
Please stop posting nonsense.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Google "ancient israelite cuisine" and click on the wiki page for it. It will tell you much. That is where I have based my diet from and obviously the Holy Bible.

I get around %70 of my calories from whole grain wheat bread, normally.. but since the stores have been out of flour lately I have been buying oatmeal and whole grain wheat noodles. All are very healthy. When you buy whole wheat flour you want to make sure it has fiber (sign it's truly whole grain).

The rest of my calories around %30 come from peanut butter (nuts), olive oil, beans, vegetables and cheese on occasion.

I try to keep it simple and that is how God would want us to. That way I am not giving my affection and attention to things of the flesh. If you keep it simple you can give your thoughts more to God. If you are thinking about what you are gonna eat all the time that is not good. Give your affection to God not the desires of the flesh.

I have learned eating a Biblical diet that we dont need as much protein or variety in foods as many would like us to think.

Though it is important to make sure you get enough fats in your diet, I'd say 30g minimum per day.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP only, Good topic, and I agree with your line of reasoning. but nothing we eat or drink is really safe. 1 Timothy 4:4 "For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving".

healthy eating is Good, don't get me wrong, but when its your time to go, no healthy eating will stop that appointment.

I had a work friend who was heathy as a horse ... so to speak. he ate ..... healthy, work out and did all the things one suppose to do in good healty, but one morning coming home from a light run died in his drive way.

but while we're in these bodies we need to take of them in the work of the Lord, but Romans 14:8 "For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's".

PICJAG.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because we are going to die some day doesnt mean God wants us to not treat our current vessels with utmost care and respect for we need to know how to do that in the life after I presume and not only that but our bodies are a gift from God and should be treated as such.

1 Thessalonians 4:4 KJB
"That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honor;"

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Instead, seek the truth.
Yes, most people do not, may not, or cannot control as in cure type 1.
So?

They have and can REDUCE the amount of drugs they need, IF THEY FIND OUT HOW, AND DO IT.

Some have been cured this way, or been able to 'return' to oral medicine instead of injections.

Some have been able to eliminate oral medicine.

NOT EVERYONE. No.

Those who listen to the doctors (the ama bound doctors), are getting worse daily, all over the country.

Those who listen to the doctors (doctors not bound by pharmakeia), have a chance to get better daily, and many do.

So? Seek and keep seeking what people do, that works, in line with all Scripture, under a doctors supervision,
instead of seeking or staying in what pharmakeia says to do that does not work.

Or, most simply, find out what works.

If something does not work, find something else.

What you are posting is not just wrong it is positively false.

Ignorance is very dangerous and you are showing not only that you are ignorant but unwilling to learn.

No type 1 diabetic takes any drug. They inject insulin.

This is not a drug it is a hormone that there bodies cannot make.

If a type 1 diabetic stops taking insulin only one thing is going to happen, if left untreated they will die.

Go and talk to a doctor, not to your quacks, learn how the body works and stop lying about diabetics.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have diabetes so I know, but the type 2 can be, and there are huge numbers that are getting it, especially with the fast foods they are eating. Check out Dr. Hans Diehl on how many illnesses we seeing today that can be reversed with a change to a good diet....

Dr. Hans Diehl: The Importance of Changing Your Diet to Improve Your Health | Dr. McDougall's Health & Medical Center

Yes type 2 can be caused by being overweight, if a sensible diet is followed then the type2 can be controlled.
If it isn't then they will end up taking insulin and once that starts it continues untill they die.

Do not believe the lies that diabetes can be cured by diet. It cannot.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am sure everyone is sure of and are genuinely convinced of their dietary advice, but you have got to face facts. God so loved the world that he gave us chocolate without which one cannot survive.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Search only for dr instuctions to avoid "diabetes">>>

Diabetic Food List: Best and Worst Choices
Best and Worst Foods for Diabetes
Making healthy food and drink choices is key to managing diabetes. Here are some guidelines for choosing the best and avoiding the worst.
After a Prediabetes Diagnosis: How to Prevent Diabetes
After a Prediabetes Diagnosis: How to Prevent Diabetes
A certified diabetes educator may also help you learn about what you need to do to prevent your prediabetes from becoming diabetes. You can find one through the American Association of Diabetes ...
11 Foods to Avoid With Diabetes - Healthline
11 Foods to Avoid with Type 2 Diabetes
11 Foods to Avoid With Diabetes. Written by Franziska Spritzler, RD, CDE on February 6, 2017. Diabetes is a chronic disease that has reached epidemic proportions among adults and children worldwide .
How to Reverse Diabetes Naturally + Diabetes ...
How to Reverse Diabetes Naturally
In this article I will go over the exact steps you need to take to reverse diabetes naturally and improve symptoms of type 1 or type 2 diabetes. Dr. ... How to Reverse Diabetes Naturally. By Dr. , DC, DMN, CNS. ... To reverse or prevent type 2 diabetes, add the following foods into your diet: ...
"