What Song Makes You Instantly Happy When You Hear It?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"We're busy doing nothing, working the whole whole day through.
Trying to find lots of things not to do
We're busy going nowhere. Isn't it just a crime?
We'd like to be unhappy but we never do have the time."

This would be a fun song to sing in Heaven.

Kinda of a theme song for me:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For a secular song. It's got to be Green Door.:) Makes me smile

I was mentioning this to someone the other day. Heard this song at Walgreens waiting on a prescription, and I thought, "Oh, good song."

Found out it was written by a Christian 15 years ago (The things we miss).

Reactions: Angelina

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drift Away - Dobie Gray

Gives the same kind of feeling.
Get Together - The Youngbloods
Hanging on a Star

Hazey Jane

-Nick Drake
Broke Window - Gary Jules

You know, Ferris, I could be wrong but I think the idea is to actually post the music so people can listen to it.

cheese-634599.jpg

Reactions: GodsGrace

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to be a DJ on a secular radio station. Had to learn thousands and thousands of songs from post WW1 up to the 1970s. :) Some songs I never ever heard before.....well most
songs really ;)
You mentioned that DJ job before. That must have been at times quite interesting.

I have not listened to radio stations much in a long time, but there was a day long ago when I did. Of course, I can also remember growing up in a house without a TV set. Most of the neighbors did not have one either...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You mentioned that DJ job before. That must have been at times quite interesting.

I have not listened to radio stations much in a long time, but there was a day long ago when I did. Of course, I can also remember growing up in a house without a TV set. Most of the neighbors did not have one either...
It really was interesting @amadeus and sometimes very hard to understand some of the other DJs as the closest to my age was around 40 years older than me. :) :D:D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It really was interesting @amadeus and sometimes very hard to understand some of the other DJs as the closest to my age was around 40 years older than me. :) :D:D
So you learned to listened to the songs of the old folks as well as those your own age. I did that by playing my mother's collection of 78 RPM record on a phonograph. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then. At the time I was a faithful Catholic altar boy.