What To Do When ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people live their dull boring lives between work, the grocery store, and home. There are very few encounters with "Law Enforcement", which usually consist of a simple traffic infraction or a DWI/Insurance/Seat-Belt inspection point, and maybe an occasional Border Check Point.

All fairly innocuous, and fairly easily resolved. Just comply with the Officer's instructions, -- whether they're legal or not --, and hope you're not falsely arrested. Easy peasy.

Unfortunately neither the present nor increasingly more important, the future, are that simple. Police ARE increasingly exceeding their Constitutional authority, -- and thereby violating YOUR Constitutional Protections. So WHAT CAN YOU DO to protect yourself and your family from having your rights violated?

One of the best ways is to watch someone else's rights being violated, and see how they handle the situation, -- without violence --, but by simply asserting their RIGHTS. And there are TONS of YouTube videos in which people record their interactions, -- where some are ill advised, but some are extremely informative.

If you're simply in a public venue and a "Police Officer" asks for your ID, or puts their hands on you, attempts to search you and/or your vehicle, or comes uninvited (without a search warrant) onto your property, -- do you know what your RIGHTS are? You should, -- because as they did to the Jews who went as sheep before the slaughter (Ref. Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust, -- verses 11 & 22), Christians ARE NOT supposed to follow that example.

So you might consider watching a few YouTube videos by maybe starting with a search on "First Amendment Audit", which are conducted in areas open to Public access and photography. And be aware that some may have vulgar or profane language, -- because it's the language of the "street" --, but pay attention to HOW a "Police Officer" attempts to violate a citizen's rights, and HOW a CITIZEN can ASSERT their RIGHTS. :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

icxn

Oct 6, 2018
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Christian way is more like 1 Corinthians 6:7 or even like the following:

Saint Longinus lived in the reign of the Emperor Tiberius (AD 15-34). He came from Cappadocia and served as a centurion in the Roman army, under the orders of Pilate, the Governor of Judaea. He and his men were commanded to carry into effect Pilate’s sentence regarding the holy Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and to guard the tomb for fear the disciples should come and steal away His body to lend credence to His resurrection. So it came about that Longinus witnessed all the astonishing miracles that accompanied Christ’s Passion: the earthquake, the darkening of the sun, the rending of the veil of the temple, the splitting of the rocks, the opening of the graves and the appearance, in their risen bodies, of many of the Saints of ancient times. The eyes of the centurion’s heart were opened at the sight of these portents, and he cried with a loud voice: Truly, this man was the Son of God! (Mk. 15:39; Matt. 27:54). On the third day, when the guards witnessed the Angel appearing to the holy women at the tomb, they shook with fear and became as dead men. Some of them went to tell the chief priests of the Jews all that had happened. The chief priests and elders met and decided to give Longinus and his men a large sum of money, if they would put it about that the disciples had come by night and stolen away Christ’s body while the guards were asleep. But Longinus and two of his soldiers refused this money, for they were now and forever illumined by the light of faith in the Resurrection. So, leaving the army and his military duties behind him, Longinus went back to his home country of Cappadocia, where he preached the Good News just as the Apostles were doing. When Pilate learnt of this he wrote to the Emperor Tiberius denouncing Longinus, which the chief priests, bent on vengeance, had prevailed on him to do by giving him money and presents.

The men the Emperor sent in search of Longinus called, in God’s providence, at the house where he had taken refuge; they asked for hospitality and for information as to the whereabouts of the deserter, who was unknown to them by sight. It was the Saint himself who received them, with the care for strangers customary among disciples of Christ. As they talked, Longinus was exceedingly joyful on learning the purpose of their journey, and he redoubled his efforts to put his guests at their ease. Then he left them, and with complete serenity prepared his grave and everything necessary for his burial. He went to look for the two companions who had fled from Palestine with him, and they decided to offer themselves to martyrdom at his side. He then went back to his guests and told them that he was the Longinus they were looking for to put to death. The Emperor’s agents were astounded at the calmness of his manner and, considering the hospitality they have received, deeply distressed because of the dark deed they had come to do. But the Saint implored them to make haste in uniting him and his companions to their Lord and Master. Sick at heart, they beheaded the three disciples of Christ and sent the head of Saint Longinus to Jerusalem to certify Pilate and the chief priests that he had indeed been put to death. His head was then thrown into a cesspit outside the city. (Source)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Acts 25:4 But Festus answered that Paul should be kept at Caesarea, and that he himself was going there shortly. 5 “Therefore,” he said, “let those who have authority among you go down with me and accuse this man, to see if there is any fault in him.”

6 And when he had remained among them more than ten days, he went down to Caesarea. And the next day, sitting on the judgment seat, he commanded Paul to be brought. 7 When he had come, the Jews who had come down from Jerusalem stood about and laid many serious complaints against Paul, which they could not prove, 8 while he answered for himself, “Neither against the law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all.”

9 But Festus, wanting to do the Jews a favor, answered Paul and said, “Are you willing to go up to Jerusalem and there be judged before me concerning these things?”

10 So Paul said, “I stand at Caesar’s judgment seat, where I ought to be judged. To the Jews I have done no wrong, as you very well know. 11 For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of death, I do not object to dying; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them. I appeal to Caesar.”

12 Then Festus, when he had conferred with the council, answered, “You have appealed to Caesar? To Caesar you shall go!”

You don't have to let FALSE accusers or the GOVERNMENT abuse your RIGHTS. Be a MAN. :)

Bobby Jo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
hmm, not sure if maybe apples to oranges there @icxn, I'm a total Anarch, no drivers license, no plates, get along with cops just fine

Live by the sword, die by the sword for that one imo.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm, not sure if maybe apples to oranges there ixcn, I'm a total Anarch, no drivers license, no plates, get along with cops just fine

Yeah, but things have been going a certain direction since the FALSE FLAG Murrah Building, and they tend to go exponential, such that THERE WILL BE NO RESISTANCE:

Rev. 13:9 If any one has an ear, let him hear:
10 If any one is to be taken captive,
to captivity he goes;
if any one slays with the sword,
with the sword must he be slain.
Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

Bobby Jo