What Will It Be Like For The Lost?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rdventen

Feb 16, 2010
USA
I believe that those that reject Christ Jesus will be alone in outer darkness, that is to say if you can think of your self as being locked up in a room with out any light in pitch darkness with only your own thoughts, and thinking of all the times you had the chance to accept Jesus as your Saviour, but did not believe God about His Son that He sent into the world to give His life for them.

gumby

May 29, 2009
I beleive Jeremiah 50:6, Isaiah 53:6 and Ezekiel 34:6

That best describes it for the lost people in my opinion, although all is not lost if one accepts and loves christ to the enth degree. Thats all god really wants is our love, Hosea 6:6.

God bless :)

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
I believe that those that reject Christ Jesus will be alone in outer darkness, that is to say if you can think of your self as being locked up in a room with out any light in pitch darkness with only your own thoughts, and thinking of all the times you had the chance to accept Jesus as your Saviour, but did not believe God about His Son that He sent into the world to give His life for them.
Hi rd, I thought I'd through this out there, since correctly dividing the truth of the word is critical in this situation.

AV
Re 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.AV Mt 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Once the Kingdom of the Son of Mankind is established, after the tribulation period, those Jews who were not faithful when He returns will not be allowed into this place where the sun is not needed, even if they kept the law as did their forefathers. They will be cast out of the covenant promises to be with the rest of the nations (Mt 5:23 Entrance into this promised land will be based on believing His testimony and that of the Twelve, before the Body of Christ was inaugurated through Paul's personal commission.

The enemy will have no room to mess things up, because the Potentate is on the scene and has him bound for a season. The rest of mankind will be ruled with a rod of iron
V Ps 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

AV Re 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

This will not be a very pleasent time, to say the least. Nothing will remain unjudged or unaddressed between men. Every act will receive recompense.

Those who live in the Holy City will be living gloriously with the Son of David and enjoying their inheritance, while the unfaithful Israelites, who were cast out for denying the Lord and His disciples, will share in the physical and emotional terrors of separation and judgment. It will be very, very difficult for them. Loss of religion, loss of hope in the future, totally decimated...

Along with Martin, I relish the fact that we will not be there, but I do anguish for them and the lot they must fulfill.
fivesense

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
The lost will be found and God will be all and in all.
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The ones who follow Anti Christ /Satan will have gnashing of teeth during God Wrath they are the wicked not the lost ..

The Elect and overcomers will reign and rule with Christ they are the ones that overcome the tribulation
and do not take the Mark of the beast. They are done no longer subject to second death they are the first resurrected

And no the overcomers do not fly away in some made up Rapture theroy they must overcome by choice right on earth.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

the Lost will be taught

Isa.54
13And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
The lost will be taught in the millieum then Satan is released for yet a little while to test the ones taught

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Then comes the White Throne judgement