What would you do different?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sure it's irrelevant, but then why bring it up at all? I live in a state where they have what is known as a homestead exemption which allows anyone living in a home over six months of the year to claim the first $50k for free. Thus if the home you live in is assessed at less than $50k, you pay NOTHING.

There was a time when I used to work, but I also put most of that money to work for me. That money is still working for me, and coincidently for God as well. God has provided quite abundantly for me so I don't have to depend upon Mammon anymore. I can now watch as the economy collapses from the sidelines as I have no need to buy or sell anything anymore.
so, translated, in a way you prolly wont like, is you never got anywhere near emptying your pockets and going to another town and eating what they fed you, instead you found a way to collect rent and now you attribute that to "God's Bounty" right. But you somehow magically derive a profit without paying any taxes, and you have a home that does not need any outside services, yeh, you pay no electric bill, water or sewer or trash collection, never go to a grocery store, buy everything black market, do ya? Look bro, do you have any cats? Bc i'd rather talk about them than hear you floss any more. "And coincidentally for God as well" just says it all, ok?
No, I don't believe I will go up to heaven when my body dies. The kingdom is right here, right now in our midst, and people are rushing into it with more force and determination than the LGBTQ+ community can imagine. Given that it really doesn't seem to have much of anything to do with this thread, perhaps you might want to stop dancing and make a point.
so now your just parrotting back stuff i already said to you, that of course you would not reply to, and wadr i got better things to do, ok? What was the point of all the "time" bs again, if this is your position? Rhetorical Q, ok, dont even wanna hear your reply, no offense
I made my point in the OP. You're the one who is presenting one vague and ambiguous post after another, not me.
go with that then, and have a nice day

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
what would they do if God himself revealed to them that they were a vessel fitted for destruction, what would they do differently
It's a question most Christians simply refuse to answer.
no kidding lol, want another demo In Living Color or no?
Bc i could fill this page with your worming now bro, all the avoiding and deflecting and refusing to reply and cherry picking, want me to ask again, so you can do it again, and we can all see? Wanna ask again, so i can reply again, so you can ignore and deflect away from those Scriptures again? No offense bro but you dont even know what "vessels fitted for destruction" means yet, rent-seeker. Rich guy wannabe, jesus lol. Tell me about your cats ok

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If it were left up to our own free "will and effort" (vs. 16), then Paul wouldn't need to point out God's righteous judgment, nor the fact that it is by God's promise that his will is acccomplished. God insures his plans are carried out, not us.
I could trash this in about two vv too, but what would be the point? So you could start some bs about gravity or something? All must appear before the judgement seat to be judged for their works done while in the body, and the "insurance," just like all the other bs, is completely irrelevant to this point, right?

You will be judged for your works. Hold God responsible all you like, pretend that you have escaped judgement all you want, bc after all you made a profession and you cant even sin anymore, yeh?
So let's talk about cats, ok?

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
so, translated, in a way you prolly wont like, is you never got anywhere near emptying your pockets and going to another town and eating what they fed you, instead you found a way to collect rent and now you attribute that to "God's Bounty" right. But you somehow magically derive a profit without paying any taxes, and you have a home that does not need any outside services, yeh, you pay no electric bill, water or sewer or trash collection, never go to a grocery store, buy everything black market, do ya?

I'm off the grid, and have been for quite some time. The well pumps just great using the generator which I use prolly no more than three to four times a year to fill the water tanks which are fed by 12 vdc pumps. The septic tank has no fees attached to it, nor do I produce enough trash to warrant trash pick up. Everything is composted. Occasionally I have a few things that end up in a small bag. I just toss them into a trash can the next time I pass one on the trail. The supermarkets sell mostly gmo garbage so why bother with that when I can get superior tasting fruit, vegetables, and melons from my own garden? The free range chickens produce eggs that are incomparable to the stuff sold in stores. Whatever I don't have, I can get at the local farmer's market. It's called "barter", and it's worked quite splendidly for most of recorded human history.

I spent over a decade living on the street, and learned a great deal about how the world really works. I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, but the fact is that everything I have was given to me for free. I just gave someone else a couple of my second hand water tanks, a 12vdc pump, batteries, etc. as well as an old desktop computer. They're now following in my footsteps as well. They're becoming a believer because they can see it happening right in front of their eyes.

Seeing is believing. For the rest of the world, one must believe their doctrines and dogmas until they too are able to see for themselves. It's the difference between being a "witness" and a "believer".

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
go with that then, but note how you had to cut out the part that makes that all crap, the part i Quoted, see? "When she saw Samuel" now either she saw Samuel, or she did not, and we'll ignore the rest of your English tripe translation that does not even make grammatical sense for now

By definition, witches see familiar spirits. You'll never be able to get around that fact. Simply assuming that the familiar spirit who is Samuel doesn't make it Samuel, it is still a familiar spirit.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
i'm just not interested bro, no offense. If there is a point then bam make it, and lets compare it to Scripture imo

The only thing you seem interested in doing is telling us all how uninterested you are in anything anyone else has to post. Mixing that into paragraph after paragraph of innuendo, vague references that are never presented and ambiguous abbreviations that only you're privy to suggests that you're not really interested in letting us all in on just what you're trying to say either. Given your lack of interest in actually pursuing a civil debate, I will from hence forth banish you to the internet grave. For those following along, that's what the bible translators refer to as "hell". Not the best choice of terms, but it is what it is.

See ya never dude.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ok, i wish you the best, ok, and fwiw imo vessels fitted for destruction was a good Q
By definition, witches see familiar spirits. You'll never be able to get around that fact. Simply assuming that the familiar spirit who is Samuel doesn't make it Samuel, it is still a familiar spirit.
ok, i understand, and would not expect anyone to give up a chance of going to some castle in the sky after they have died based upon this one proof, ok? So she didnt see Samuel like Scripture says, fine. Now if you would address all the other vv that were skipped, and maybe keep in mind that we already know God is not our judge, ok? And on the vessels fitted for destruction thing, some good points imo, but note that there are two ways to take that phrase too, yeh?

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Wonder what sort of metaphor Jesus would use for this argument?