Whatever happened to the "prophet" Chris Yoon? 1/22 He's apologizing for his prophecies...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The first three comments on that page in my view are spot on. Especially the first one. The blessing we have in Chris Yoon is , he showed us what a false prophet is. And then he proved himself to be false with his excuses.

D Mc3 days ago
So let me get this straight: God is all powerful and knows all things. God speaks directly to you. And you were wrong?

Jody Wainwright
You don’t learn a gift. You have it or you don’t. None of the prophets in the Bible had to “learn” their prophetic gift. All you seem to have done is mistake your opinions and hunches as God’s word.

ConstantSurprises
"I'm a prophet. Also I'm confused." Yeah, sure. Got it.

Be aware when a prophet first and foremost tries to convince you that he is a prophet before he gives you the prophecy he says God gave him.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
One of the issues I had with the original videos was the fact that he was merely sharing his interpretation of the dreams he had, not the dreams themselves. He didn’t hold the dreams up for evaluations, reflection or interpretation.
With the video that had been posted about the Clement prophecy, we had the prophecy and the person adding his interpretation, while promoting his books. I found the prophecy really fascinating once I just listen to that alone, without the other person.
I don’t doubt that God was speaking to Chris, but when I have had pictures and words it’s always taken time to understand them, and they often meant something different to my instant thoughts on what they meant.
Rita

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The first three comments on that page in my view are spot on. Especially the first one. The blessing we have in Chris Yoon is , he showed us what a false prophet is. And then he proved himself to be false with his excuses.

D Mc3 days ago
So let me get this straight: God is all powerful and knows all things. God speaks directly to you. And you were wrong?

Jody Wainwright
You don’t learn a gift. You have it or you don’t. None of the prophets in the Bible had to “learn” their prophetic gift. All you seem to have done is mistake your opinions and hunches as God’s word.

ConstantSurprises
"I'm a prophet. Also I'm confused." Yeah, sure. Got it.

Be aware when a prophet first and foremost tries to convince you that he is a prophet before he gives you the prophecy he says God gave him.

He was not apologizing for the prophecies and I posted this video. What he was doing was clarifying and he has doubled down since then and God will seat Trump in the WH again this year.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He was clear in his earlier videos that it would happen before the inauguration on Jan 20th, you cannot change what he said before the 20th. He may have re evaluated, but it doesn’t alter his words prior to that date. He was 100% that God had revealed that truth to him. It doesn’t mean that the dreams were not real or valid, the issue is with his confidence in his own interpretation of those dreams. It’s the same with others who keep proclaiming dates and time lines and then change things when they don’t happen as they have previously said. They cannot admit that they got it wrong, which would show humility. They just move the goalposts time and time again.
It doesn’t really help you feel confident with regards to what they convey.
He has a you tube channel audience to consider, and the many countless other people he relayed the definite statements prior to the 20th. God lays things on our hearts at times, but how and when we share those things equally needs prayerful thought- along with seeking to test our interpretations of what has been heard.
Rita

Reactions: April_Rose

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first three comments on that page in my view are spot on. ...
Dearest WS,

I disagree. I'd propose that there's MORE than O.T. Face-Value:

And I'm no "prophet" in the O.T. sense (although one close Missionary Pastor friend assessed me as a "prophet") but please pay attention at the 6:00min mark where he talks about a previously presented "Fortnight" (2-weeks) which may coincide with my Feb. 15th expectation of a significant milestone in our government affairs.

And so I exhort everyone who can hear, to PRAY IN FAITH, EXPECTING GOD TO MOVE!

Isaia. 59:1 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear ...

With VERY BEST Regards,
ELAM (with Bobby Jo doing the typing. :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe someone else stated feb 15th as well, not sure when you stated the 15th bobbyjo, this was in the last week - can’t remember who it was. Guess we will have to wait and see.
The gift of prophecy, very interesting gift isn’t it xx
Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe someone else stated feb 15th as well, not sure when you stated the 15th bobbyjo, this was in the last week - can’t remember who it was. Guess we will have to wait and see.
The gift of prophecy, very interesting gift isn’t it xx
Rita

Has A US President Ever Been Reinstated?
Post #4; Tuesday, 1/26, at 1:10 PM:
... But I would suspect that remedy from January 21st (six LONG days ago) to not more than Feb. 15th ( three and a half weeks* total).
* Please note that Scripture seems to work in "numbers": 3 1/2 days dead in the streets; 3 1/2 years for the tribulation; so maybe 3 1/2 weeks until the "remedy"?!?

And now to have two or three INDEPENDENTLY confirm something, using different approaches, -- it might have some merit.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest WS,

I disagree. I'd propose that there's MORE than O.T. Face-Value:

And I'm no "prophet" in the O.T. sense (although one close Missionary Pastor friend assessed me as a "prophet") but please pay attention at the 6:00min mark where he talks about a previously presented "Fortnight" (2-weeks) which may coincide with my Feb. 15th expectation of a significant milestone in our government affairs.

And so I exhort everyone who can hear, to PRAY IN FAITH, EXPECTING GOD TO MOVE!

Isaia. 59:1 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear ...

With VERY BEST Regards,
ELAM (with Bobby Jo doing the typing. :rolleyes: )
February 15th, the day after Valentines day? I do adore you and you know this I hope. However, that so called prophet in the video is false. I could feel that the moment he started speaking. Why do prophets think to presume to forewarn people of God's plans, as if they are the privileged one God speaks to, and then when they were wrong they go silent or make excuses as to why their so called gift failed. Because they make money from gullible people who are afraid to let life ride according to God's plans. No preview necessary.
When Jesus said, as pertained to his second coming, no man knows, not even the son of God knows, the day or time, think about all these prophets making a fortune presuming to tell any who will listen or watch, that not just the second coming, (Harold Camping). but other events, that this man knows the day and time of.....

(Bullock is among this number) A Compendium of False Trump Prophecies by False Prophets

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... When Jesus said, as pertained to his second coming, no man knows, not even the son of God knows, the day or time, ...

... the DAY or the HOUR, -- the DAY or the HOUR:

Matt. 24:36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Perhaps you may not know what you think you know. But isn't Deut. 18:22 wonderful, because we don't have to GUESS if a person has Prophetic insight. We can FIND OUT if (WHEN) it happens!

And one more thing, -- a THOUSAND FALSE PROPHETS do not discount a TRUE PROPHET; just as a THOUSAND FALSE MESSIAH'S do not discount the TRUE MESSIAH. ;)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the DAY or the HOUR, -- the DAY or the HOUR:

Matt. 24:36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Perhaps you may not know what you think you know. But isn't Deut. 18:22 wonderful, because we don't have to GUESS if a person has Prophetic insight. We can FIND OUT if (WHEN) it happens!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
Or doesn't happen. As with the case of Yoon, and Bullock.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 18:22&version=NIV
Deuteronomy 18:22 NIV If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has.

If someone is blessed with the gift of prophecy they don't have to practice in getting it right.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or doesn't happen. As with the case of Yoon, and Bullock. ...
We quote O.T., but we live N.T. So Judge N.T. :)

And don't be afraid to wait another couple of weeks or so! ;)

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM

Oh, YEAH, --
PS: We KNOW the Millennia (1,000); the Daytona (500); the Century (100); the Score (20); the Decade (10); the Year (1); the Season; and some might assert the Month, and Week. -- But to err on the side of other potential aspects, I'll leave it as the late Fall of 2021. And so NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY or the HOUR, because it's a multi-day FEAST!

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is highly unlikely now.

You keep leaving out KEY Words like "SEEMS", "YET", and "HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE".

Perhaps you're a little "IMPATIENT"? -- Have you considered that GOD's in control, and you might have to "WAIT UPON THE LORD"?

Or you COULD ACT as "SAUL" ...
Bobby Jo

Reactions: April_Rose

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@WaterSong
& To ALL,

To be as CLEAR AS POSSIBLE, -- some look to Scripture to gain insight, and point to Mid-February as a potentially significant event. Others look to History, and point to March 4th as the Pre-20th Amendment Inauguration Date, for a potentially significant event.

And I point this out because ONE or BOTH may be significant in one regard or another. And so where we "Prophesy" about future events, we New Testament Believers also must "JUDGE" in our own minds and hearts what we accept:

1 Cor. 14: 29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said.

... because in the O.T., we didn't have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us to reveal all TRUTHS, but now we do. And so we must LISTEN to the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers, -- but RECEIVE from the Holy Spirit as to the TRUTH, or lack thereof.

With very, Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (with bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong
& To ALL,

To be as CLEAR AS POSSIBLE, -- some look to Scripture to gain insight, and point to Mid-February as a potentially significant event. Others look to History, and point to March 4th as the Pre-20th Amendment Inauguration Date, for a potentially significant event.

And I point this out because ONE or BOTH may be significant in one regard or another. And so where we "Prophesy" about future events, we New Testament Believers also must "JUDGE" in our own minds and hearts what we accept:

1 Cor. 14: 29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said.

... because in the O.T., we didn't have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us to reveal all TRUTHS, but now we do. And so we must LISTEN to the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers, -- but RECEIVE from the Holy Spirit as to the TRUTH, or lack thereof.

With very, Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (with bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )
The 20th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
(HUGS) I'll look to the future and await God's decision. And when March 4th comes and goes, as did February 13th, I'll feel sure there shall be other prophets espousing other dates that once arrived prove them false.
Jeremiah 23:16
Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you, filling you with vain hopes. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord."

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

With Very Best Regards,
ELAM

Oh, YEAH, --
PS: We KNOW the Millennia (1,000); the Daytona (500); the Century (100); the Score (20); the Decade (10); the Year (1); the Season; and some might assert the Month, and Week. -- But to err on the side of other potential aspects, I'll leave it as the late Fall of 2021. And so NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY or the HOUR, because it's a multi-day FEAST!
I fear nothing. :) God's got my back as he has yours brother.
Matthew 24:24
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

____PRISONER! NOT PRESIDENT!
JBJUSTICE.jpg