What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It was so nice today I took two walks to the mail box. one in the morning and I just came back now from the
second one..... Nice and sunny , walking into the house it felt so dim.......... and dark till I took, off my coat.....

Yay! We have great weather once again too...slippery underfoot, but only zero and sunshine. :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you use celcius in Canada? So zero means 32F in the US?
It was chilly today maybe 48 ...CO.

Yes, Celcius here.....all those years living in England until I was 34, using F* , but now I can't remember what F* is compared to C*. All I know is that at anything below -25 is VERY C...O....L...D:eek:
Don't the two F* & C* temps meet at Zero equally? Iv'e no idea.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Celsius makes way more sense...freezing point is Zero, period!
Why F is 32, I dunno.
-25C to me in F would be 25 less that 32, thus,
7F. Yup, that's cold.
So, today 48 F is 16 degrees above freezing.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Celsius makes way more sense...freezing point is Zero, period!
Why F is 32, I dunno.
-25C to me in F would be 25 less that 32, thus,
7F. Yup, that's cold.

Ha! There you go...I'm totally confused :eek:...I don't think I will ever get it back now or understand it again ! Though I never did learn the meters, centimeters etc.. I am stuck forever in feet and inches. Maybe because we don't use them daily like we do weather temps.
Gotta hit the sack now....Have a good one...hope to see you tomorrow.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have - 5 right now and a lot of snow ! Again, after the last snow fall was gone it snowed again....
This is our 3rd. snow fall and each time about six inc.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crazy weather. One day its 67 degrees and the next day its in the thirties or forties. I never know how to dress anymore whether to wear a jacket or not.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@aspen We would love to send you lots of ours. :D
@truthquest ..I can guess what it is like if you get snow there. That is how England used to be...everything stops. Over there because of humidity the snow is very wet. Here in Alberta it is very dry..
Snow is a winter way of life here. Our houses, cars, and roads are built for it. :)
Now, the sub zero temps are what really gets us down... :(

Reactions: truthquest

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@truthquest ..I can guess what it is like if you get snow there. That is how England used to be...everything stops. Over there because of humidity the snow is very wet. Here in Alberta it is very dry..
Snow is a winter way of life here. Our houses, cars, and roads are built for it. :)

Yeah, I am used to Spokane - lots of dry snow. Nothing shuts down unless there is a foot or more at once.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your area is more prepared for snow. We don't get a lot of snow here so I guess that's why we can't handle it when it does snow more than usual. We had major snow here back in 1973. But that is rare to happen here.

Reactions: Helen and aspen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
corpus christi, texas

where in Canada do you live?

Oh wow..way down there!! I have a friend close to Lubbock.

We are up in Western Canada. Vancouver is western coast line...and is in British Columbia ...we are the next province over...in Alberta. ( but I lived my first 34 years in England.)