What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its 10 right now......... This afternoon it was not much better, but walking out there it felt like 20 below .........

and in days to come its going to be - - a lot at night. This winter is colder then the last few years... and we have snow and
in these temp. it is not melting......

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now 30F windy like crazy 9 pm..no snow anywhere...lawn furniture blowing
In streets... prob 30 mph winds..kinda fun. ☺

Reactions: Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clear skies (nice Oregon night) - 38 F

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All I can say is ...ours in brutal ..

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cold 5* and we will have sun for part of the day. And the snow is still here !

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now it is more seasonal for winter 8 am 20F in Colorado..no snow.
It really has been in the 50s during the day for weeks even tho in the teens
overnight. But, the forecast is 5F for New Year's evening....I have 2 wood stoves
only bec I love them....[besides a regular furnace, of course] ...so I love
the cold just fine. :)
Hmm, somewhere north of me on the news right now police are in a shoot out and many of them have been personally shot! Gee!

Reactions: Pisteuo

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this morning it is -3 and the snow is still there. not warm enough to melt it.....

Temp. supposed to go up to 12*.........

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never get why the news says it's 2F here, but my backyard says 19.
I think bec they register the temp way out at the airport...airports are always "way out there"! No snow. Forecast is again in 4 days it will be in the 50s again in the afternoons.
Colorado.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Glorious weather here today.
Bright sunshine and snow melting fast ( to make room for next batch! ha!)
Trouble is it still drops to just under zero at night...so morning are like a skating rink....not good.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
below again today 5- and the snow is still here ! It looks like we will be in a day or two warmer ! Sure hope so.....

living in the farm area open all over makes it look good , but sure feels cold...... even the children do not stay out long......

they enjoy the snow , but have to keep taking breaks......... and they can take the cold all the time but this is I guess more then they can
take...... They walk around the house bar footed even in the winter and I have seen them go out to do there chores with no shoes and socks. walking in the snow......

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My two weather stations one out door one went to 47.5c one under carport hit 46c, local station put us at 43, out west they put at 45c ahhhgh. leatst we havnt had blackout seems some have.. Currently 34 in house 42 outside

Reactions: Helen and pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pia...we could send you some of ours..that would cool you down.:D

Reactions: pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Forgot to say..a neighbour built a snowman across the road in a field..
Well, not by himself LOL he had his little daughter with him. :)

The snowman is at least 8 feet tall...he had to lift his daughter to see it's face!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@"ByGrace" Haha, yeah that would be truly lovely, I had thought the same thing when you first got really cold over there, because we had a little streak of very hot days super early in the season here this year....How precious about the snowman, that used to be so much fun....My dad used to help us too so that they could get really big lol.....Just listening to an old favorite praise song called "Shout to the Lord', have you ever heard that one ? It is such a powerful praise song, it is super uplifting...Have a nice one Helen, I have a big day ahead as I have a house inspection tomorrow, so it all has to be ship shape....My friend is bringing her youngest to help out today, the girl is 20, so she is quite capable and my youngest ( who went to school with my friends daughter) is coming a little later on to help also, so I'm so grateful for the help.
Did you get my little message about my lovely grandson ? Can't stop thanking the Lord for all that He did there...I will catch up asap...Oh yeah our friend 'mjrhealth' is coming west next week, so it will be great to catch up with him in person.......Bless you and 'see' you soon xoxox

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have more snow following this morning and the temps are going up its 31 the warmest we have had in at least 4 weeks.
and it going up to 34 ....... This is our 4th. snow fall ...... The grand children have made a bunch of snow men and also have
knocked them all down having fun............ ! But they sure do not stay out long because of the cold..... but now they will be able.
The 30 are sure warmer...........

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
35 and the sun us out.......... we are in for warmer week......... and then back to the cold.........brrrrrr.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@"ByGrace" Haha, yeah that would be truly lovely, I had thought the same thing when you first got really cold over there, because we had a little streak of very hot days super early in the season here this year....How precious about the snowman, that used to be so much fun....My dad used to help us too so that they could get really big lol.....Just listening to an old favorite praise song called "Shout to the Lord', have you ever heard that one ? It is such a powerful praise song, it is super uplifting...Have a nice one Helen, I have a big day ahead as I have a house inspection tomorrow, so it all has to be ship shape....My friend is bringing her youngest to help out today, the girl is 20, so she is quite capable and my youngest ( who went to school with my friends daughter) is coming a little later on to help also, so I'm so grateful for the help.
Did you get my little message about my lovely grandson ? Can't stop thanking the Lord for all that He did there...I will catch up asap...Oh yeah our friend 'mjrhealth' is coming west next week, so it will be great to catch up with him in person.......Bless you and 'see' you soon xoxox

I notice this was posted on Sunday night...it is now Tuesday midday, I only found it "by accident"!o_O
I don't seem to receive all my Alerts! Grrr
Sorry for delayed response...just didn't see it! Hope the inspection went well and your house had a clean bill of health.
Yes, saw your inbox and I think you now owe me! :)

I wish you'd get your laptop fixed and get back on here posting again!

Yay! We are enjoying mild around zero weather right now'
Got to get this thread back on track! ;)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was so nice today I took two walks to the mail box. one in the morning and I just came back now from the
second one..... Nice and sunny , walking into the house it felt so dim.......... and dark till I took, off my coat.....