What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Let's see, it was around 102 degrees yesterday, seeing as Las Vegas is a desert. Don't know what it is today as I'm hiding inside with the AC and couldn't care less. It's my day off.
The hottest it's been here since my arrival years ago is 116. :wacko: How I survived must have been divine intervention. :eek:

PS, and it's only the beginning of JUNE !!!!!!!!!!! :(

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow! I have only experienced that kind of temp in Australia, although there have been the odd time that our summer has hit those numbers. I think I would like to live out in the desert rather than a semi sub-tropical island out here in the south pacific! :)
It is cold and overcast today. We are now officially in our winter months...

Be Blessed!
13219223.gif

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes but we haven't hit the harsh part of it yet. Just very cold at the moment. Rain at times and wintery....no roads closed due to slips or snow on the desert road yet. No snow on the hills either. :)

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
90 degrees in cental Pa. USA. It has rained some each day for over two weeks. I saw lightning strike a tree 75 yards behind my son. It blew a tree apart!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We rarely see lightning like that around these parts. Sounds kinda awesome and dangerous all at the same time! :huh: Glad your son was okay!

Blessings for today broEric!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
It rained hard and had heavy winds for the past two days. Not all day though. Beautiful lightning as well. B) :wub:

Uh-Buh-Bye Mount Charleston fire !!!! ;) ^_^

And take your nasty smoke that's been giving me bad asthma attacks and making me wear a cover over my face with you too !!!!! :ph34r: :p