What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was 65F today in the Central US. I opened the windows to change out air LOL

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Arnie Manitoba said:
i would upload some good Canadian snow pictures but this forum keeps telling me my files are too big ..... that is bull ..... i post pics on other aviation forums no problem .... my picures are not oversize

aint technology great

all kinds of pop snazz sizzle , tweets twats, smart phones , videos & crap .... but cannot post a simple picture here.

aint technology great.

Hi Arnie don't tell me..I guess...it's minus 35C NW wind at 25 KM's and blowing snow....chill factor around minus 45C right?
Arnie Manitoba said:
Last few days have been -25* to -30* Celsius and there is already about a foot of snow on the ground.

I wish this forum would let me post pictures .... I have some good ones of helicopters and snowbanks and Polar Bears.
You fly to Churchill, Arnie? Thats Awesome, I worked in Churchill, it seems like a hundred years ago..lol..actually 1961..almost 100

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's autumn here at the moment but the weather is still very warm. Today we had a high of 22C with an overnight high of 14. It's a little cool in the early morning but very warm in the arvo... B)

Lady Daffodil

Apr 29, 2016
Well, today it's cloudy and 60-something in western NJ/eastern PA. Supposed to be cool and rainy all week. Previously we were blessed with a couple of weeks of sunny 70+ degree weather. Hopefully that will come back soon! :rolleyes:

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Angelina said:
is that fahrenheit or Celsius? :huh:
Just like you...Celsius. it's sunny and 23 just now.

FYI... There are only 5 countries in the world that still use Fahrenheit to measure temperature, the Bahamas, Belize, the Cayman Islands, Palau, and the United States.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I got home around 7am from work this morning and it was very foggy and wet on the ground. Looking forward to a good sunny day then... B)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The weather is cloudy here today at 18C and 94% humidity. I'm wondering if it is going to rain... :embarrassed-smiley53:

Tiny

Nov 29, 2014
This has been the warmest winter in New Zealand I have experience. Usually we have the heating on at night but one month in and we've probably only used it twice. TShirts during the day. Love it!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's 6.10 pm on a balmy Sunday night and it's raining out...Not cold though because we are coming into
24myuyw.gif

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that's were our warm weather went. winter is coming to Minnesota, they say colder and more snow then normal. normal is three months below 32 F some -20 F and 54 inches of snow. O-joy.............. :(
Pomp.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We've had a few consistent sunny days so I'm hoping it's gonna stay that way. Summer is here in the southern hemisphere! :D Yay!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Scorching hot day yesterday 34c in Melbourne, it was probably even hotter at work, right here in the ranges at home it's currently a comfortable 8.8c. was 15c max in the city today down from 34c yesterday.