What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow! you have some out of control fires up your way??? :huh: The weather has been nice lately although it is winter here. Still cold at night. We had an earthquake the other day and it was close to where I live but I didn't feel it. Prolly just rocked me right off to sleep. :)

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
In eastern Pennsylvania, we have been in a heat wave for the past 3 or so weeks, with the temps over 90 degrees with a very high humidity. The weathermen PROMISED us that a cold front would pass through last night, with the possibility of a few thunderstorms to cool things off.
This morning I woke up (around 5 A.M.) to find that the temperature was over 70 degrees with an extremely high humidity - with a high supposed to be close to 90.The thunderstorms never materialized. It isn't even 7 A.M. as of this writing, and the air conditioner is already on.

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm sure that those temperatures look nice in the middle of your Winter - but 3 weeks in a row can be annoying.
BTW - I think that the U.S. is the only country in the world that uses Fahrenheit. There can't be many.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Angelina said:
Wow! you have some out of control fires up your way??? :huh:
Yup. People have been praying for rain, myself included, and it did !! Last I heard, yesterday as a result of God's answer, it has been 80% contained, whereas before it stubbornly raged on. Praise God !

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well "Praise God!" :)

It's late Monday afternoon [4.41pm] and its beginning to get cold again... :unsure: I think that we are in for a frost tomorrow morning

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I was watching a news report about the weather in some parts of the United States early this morning, at work. We don't get to hear much about what goes on over there but the weather seems so severe in some parts with pile ups on the highways and heavy snow falls in some parts. I also hear that some folks are snowed in and without power.... :unsure:

I don't think our winter weather has ever been that severe - even in the South Island. It has been raining here due to the humidity.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
We had some snow yesterday, and freezing rain overnight. Tomorrow morning we are having even more snow. But it doesn't really stay around in these parts, usually the snow is gone in a couple of days.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Last few days have been -25* to -30* Celsius and there is already about a foot of snow on the ground.

I wish this forum would let me post pictures .... I have some good ones of helicopters and snowbanks and Polar Bears.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Huh! :huh: Well I can post pictures? Take them to a free on-line "Image Hosting service" then use the file extensions gif or jpg [choose copy to image location] paste the link onto your post and then add "img" and /img in brackets at the beginning and the end of that link...the end of the link should end with gif or jpg... and it works for me!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was minus 18 degrees Celsius, last night in eastern Washington State.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My brother has come over from Australia for Christmas and remarked that the weather here is very hot. The kind of heat that can burn if you stay out in the sun too long...I do not think that it is as near as hot as Australia can get, certainly a different kinda heat though... :)

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
-30* F
Training with K9 unit
Manitoba Canada
...........................................................................................................
-34* F
3 Weeks ago
Canadian High Arctic

One from about 30 years ago
Notice the snowshoes tied to the tailboom
Ontario Canada
Last Summer @ +92*F
Beaches are where You find them
Beautiful British Columbia Canada

+78 November 6th 2012 .... Branson MO .... I only have 3 bad habits .... helicopters , coffee , and cigarettes.... doing all three on the helipad at the Morningside TV Studios
..............................................................................................................

............................................................................................................
At +95 air density is too low to fly
Then it is time for the air-conditioned wheels

Attachments

• k9 unit.jpg
    k9 unit.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
  • bear hunt.jpg
    bear hunt.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
  • paterson spartan 47d.JPG
    paterson spartan 47d.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 1
  • beaches are where you find them.JPG
    beaches are where you find them.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 1
  • morningside helipad.JPG
    morningside helipad.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 1
  • 1986 Rolls Royce resized.jpg
    1986 Rolls Royce resized.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Great pics Arnie...although it looks kinda cold accept for the first pic. :huh: It's very hot here...humid more than anything.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over a foot of snow and still falling.