What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surprise, we have all ready 4-6 inch................ of snow ! and it was not supposed to till 7 this evening...

And it is now going on 8: A.M. It really looks like 6 inc. ! It is 30* now ........

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well today is not to bed for us...quite bright, and the roads are clear.
I bet all the animal around here, rabbits, coyotes, deer etc will be so glad to see some grass ....when it is visible once again!
White is so boring!!! :)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ByGrace: You know animals leave tracks in the snow....good for hunting....or you could just search for snowshoes (hares) or cottontails in the snow...they do leave different tracks....that could be entertaining.

APAK

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ByGrace: You know animals leave tracks in the snow....good for hunting....or you could just search for snowshoes (hares) or cottontails in the snow...they do leave different tracks....that could be entertaining.

APAK

Hi there.
Well for that we don't have to go far...the tracks of all are both in our front yard, and in the back alley. Thankfully no bears though...they are wisely sleeping ha!!
My husband sees lots of tracks when he takes the dog three times a day.
For myself, I don't much get "entertained" being outside in 20 degs below freezing!!! :)

Bless you....H

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, its a few hours later and we are still getting snow !

I thought the children were out in it , because I seen a heart shape and a few other shapes , it turns out to be the ducks or geese
doing this..... how funny that was !

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Haha! I hope you took a photo Grams. :D

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there.
Well for that we don't have to go far...the tracks of all are both in our front yard, and in the back alley. Thankfully no bears though...they are wisely sleeping ha!!
My husband sees lots of tracks when he takes the dog three times a day.
For myself, I don't much get "entertained" being outside in 20 degs below freezing!!! :)

Bless you....H
ByGrace:
I guess you might need to plug your vehicle 'in.' I do know what that temperature feels like as I once felt my toes stinging badly wearing thick winter socks and bunny boots inside a truck with no heat (thermostat malfunctioned). I guess hunting would be out of the question as a rifle with bullets, can easily lock/freeze up at that temperature...stay indoors in the heat and do some cool chat sessions then..:cool:

Bless you...

APAK

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess you might need to plug your vehicle 'in.' I do know what that temperature feels like as I once felt my toes stinging badly wearing thick winter socks and bunny boots inside a truck with no heat (thermostat malfunctioned).

Yes we always plug into a block heater when it gets below minus 15. It is better for the engine when starting.

I too know what freezing is all about too. We once hit at deer at MINUS 42 on a back woods country road. Plus it was 4.30am. We were headed into town to catch a greyhound bus.
Hitting the poor deer stopped our van dead...
I did really believe that "this was it".
But obviously it wasn't "it". :)
An oil rig truck came along ... who would have thought anyone would be on that empty road at 4.am..in the dark. ( well actually 5am , because we had already sat there for thirty mins getting colder and colder.. )
I learned then ( as you would have done) that freezing to death is NOT painless.
This was 35 yrs ago, and before any cell phones, plus, even if there were, that far into the backwood wilderness there would be no cell signal.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we always plug into a block heater when it gets below minus 15. It is better for the engine when starting.

I too know what freezing is all about too. We once hit at deer at MINUS 42 on a back woods country road. Plus it was 4.30am. We were headed into town to catch a greyhound bus.
Hitting the poor deer stopped our van dead...
I did really believe that "this was it".
But obviously it wasn't "it". :)
An oil rig truck came along ... who would have thought anyone would be on that empty road at 4.am..in the dark. ( well actually 5am , because we had already sat there for thirty mins getting colder and colder.. )
I learned then ( as you would have done) that freezing to death is NOT painless.
This was 35 yrs ago, and before any cell phones, plus, even if there were, that far into the backwood wilderness there would be no cell signal.
ByGrace:

The plan God has for you, aye. We forget this when our attention is set on living and surviving...and not wanting to die. I'm glad God made you a positive instrument of encouragement for other people. I've seen this effect on this site already.

Bless you,

APAK

B

brakelite

29C fine all day. And Grace, what an awesome story of God's goodness. But rather you than me. I don't know how you folk can live in snowbound suburbs and towns...I'd move to Florida with APAK and the alligators.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, no ByGrace I do not have a camera any more ! Once we moved into our sons house the children took over a lot of our stuff.

8 of them to help them self ! But the older ones now know better ! With 8 grand children all sorts of things going on.

We are in the 20's now and the high will be 32............ and we are getting more snow, up to 3 more inches......

Sure want spring to come !!!!!!!!!!! :)

OH! I did not think they could make it out of the drive way yesterday.
but they did , so there are tracks left over from yesterday.... But my son
had to go to work.....

And today, school 's are closed around here.........

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
29C fine all day. And Grace, what an awesome story of God's goodness. But rather you than me. I don't know how you folk can live in snowbound suburbs and towns...I'd move to Florida with APAK and the alligators.
brakelite:

Any time you are down this way, or are planned to be here, let me know I will accommodate you...if you want my number and address then send me a private message.

You are welcome anytime bro

APAK

Reactions: Helen and brakelite
B

brakelite

brakelite:

Any time you are down this way, or are planned to be here, let me know I will accommodate you...if you want my number and address then send me a private message.

You are welcome anytime bro

APAK
Thankyou, that is very generous. But "down this way"...don't you mean "up"?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thankyou, that is very generous. But "down this way"...don't you mean "up"?
It's a relative term..down and over relative to North America. and up and over relative to NZ/Oz....;)

APAK

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had sun off and on, as well as snow off and on.......... crazy weather................ high 31..................

Reactions: Angelina

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well I am thrilled to see that over the weekend and all next week, we will be a few degrees above freezing! Yay!! \o/ \o/ \o/ Hopefully we can see some melting going on. ( sadly we will get ice at night...)
I am longing to see green again....sometime...

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning ! "ByGrace"

Well, every one is still in bed.... its 6: 50 AM....... they will be up soon??? ( "I have the coffee on " )
And I still see the snow........ but its going to melt it is going above freezing here also ,but were not done with the cold as yet!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey Grams
You are up earlier than me! ha!
Today we start at zero...and going above it...so hope we start thawing soon.
March is a bit early to think that this is the real thaw yet.
Have a good day xx

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
61 was the low last night expect 80ish today, boy it sure is nice out today. to bad so sad it must suck to be you.:D