What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HI ByGrace,
I seem to wake up ever day at 4:00 A.M. and get out of bed at 5:30
week ends no one is going any place so, I'm the first up most of the time. 6-6:30

We have had some snow flurry's all ready, but not much ! Some sun and it disappeared, and looks like its going to come out again..

Reactions: Helen

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday we had some snow flurry's again a light coating......... and today we may get more ?
weather report is not always right ?
We do not use TV or radio or even get a news paper, so I was shocked at the day light saving time..... forgot all about it! :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Grams
How did you know that the clocks had gone forward?
I know the kids are home schooled, so, do you all live out n the boonies ..and feel to be cut off from everything?
Is this a kind of -" getting away from the beast system" thing? ie, a choice of spiritual withdrawal?

Nice here, finally the snow is slowly melting..but I am sure we will get more before June.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello "BYGrace",
The computer let me know? Plus my son works so he has to know this !
We live in the farm area ! With 10 acers....... Before my husband and I move in here we had 40 acres , I could go for walks and not
bump into any one..... HA! But I did stop in time because of a snake and another time a turtle..... I do not know how I seen it before my
dog did ? Because they usually see them first !
Yep the children do not have to pick up all the bad things from public schools..... things sure have changed since my time.
Well , we are getting snow now, the sun was out for a while... we still have snow from yesterday and the day before..........

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, I don't know about you...but actually we have S.N.O.W again!! 12 inches so far today. :(
I know that it would come back, but didn't know it would THIS soon!!!
Oh well..." This too will pass..."
At least now we do have a nice new snowblower , so poor old Dave doesn't have to shovel quite so much now.
Hope that it is good there Grams. :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can keep the snow ByGrace........... :) Sorry you have so much !! We had flurry's yesterday ! I think we are good today .

But it may be colder.. My older grand son removes the snow with the tracker , no side walks just dirt and mud !

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, guess what...oh , right in one....it is still snowing here in my part of Canada...and a very chill wind too.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, guess what...oh , right in one....it is still snowing here in my part of Canada...and a very chill wind too.
Your cold front is moving steadily south toward Oklahoma. After having quite bit of Spring like weather that cold from Canada will hit us on Sunday. In the AM it will be in the mid 40's but then by afternoon it will have dropped down toward freezing mark [32F] again.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
37c yesterday supposed to be Autumn 26 today always wen we have a bluemoon overcast.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
30 C today overcast with a 'small' front passing through this pm can produce some rain/a storm...went swimming today..water was about 28 C

APAK out

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your cold front is moving steadily south toward Oklahoma. After having quite bit of Spring like weather that cold from Canada will hit us on Sunday. In the AM it will be in the mid 40's but then by afternoon it will have dropped down toward freezing mark [32F] again.

Please, please John....could you keep it there for a while...we are so tired of it here.
Poor, poor animals , it has gone on for months and months....

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please, please John....could you keep it there for a while...we are so tired of it here.
Poor, poor animals , it has gone on for months and months....
You must get very tired in the long cold snowy winters. At least we get breaks even during winter from the severe cold. What I now dread tis he approach of summer. We simply have to learn to be content with whatever we get...

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hurricane season is meant to be as active as 2017 down here..

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do not get a news paper or listen to the radio, so I was kind of in shock when I looked at
the computer to see its spring now ! wow......!!!!! The temps. have been colder this year..

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the low forties here above the River in the Ouachita Mountains. The full moon was reflecting on the flowing waters below us and a thin, foggy cloud stretched over the hardwood bottoms. A barred owl hooted his request for another to talk to from just across the water. A chilly start to an early spring day. God has given us another day of life. Praise be to Him who daily loadeth us with benefits.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do remember cool springs before , but this year it top's it all.....

and its going to be this way for a week more if not longer..... but its better then snow..

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the low forties here above the River in the Ouachita Mountains. The full moon was reflecting on the flowing waters below us and a thin, foggy cloud stretched over the hardwood bottoms. A barred owl hooted his request for another to talk to from just across the water. A chilly start to an early spring day. God has given us another day of life. Praise be to Him who daily loadeth us with benefits.

Bless you Frank...you make it sound idilic , ours can be very beautiful , but after 5 1/2 months of it , it is the whiteness and lack of any colour which we miss. But, yes, beautiful. Yesterday all the trees and bushes were like crystals ..it went up to zero and rained, then dropped to minus 10 and snowed onto the wet trees and bushes....better than a Christmas card for beauty. :)

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be great if we could all get together for a Jesus fest! There is no time or distance with the brethren or the sisteren lol!

A video from my front porch.

This is a video of a mama whippoorwill I took as she sat on two little eggs. The chicks hatched out and may join the spring chorus of spring peepers and nesting songbirds.