What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are now having 70 mph wind gusts. On my phone as everything's down. Had to really batten down my gate. It's about 28 pharenhite and dropping. Be save everyone and...nice to see you back Gary.

Oh wow Nancy...sounds nasty...living down in Georgia my daughter and kids had to twice get in the bathtub with a single mattress over them ...but that was a full blow tornado .. back in 1988 we had a tornado come through when we lived up 300kl north.... we had a basement. Next day many of our friends houses were flattened...lots of stories. One old guy his house had gone...but he still sat there in his big old armchair..in shock.

Hope it passes soon...or at least God speaks to you out of the midst of the storm!!! xxx

" Peace, Be still. "

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh wow Nancy...sounds nasty...living down in Georgia my daughter and kids had to twice get in the bathtub with a single mattress over them ...but that was a full blow tornado .. back in 1988 we had a tornado come through when we lived up 300kl north.... we had a basement. Next day many of our friends houses were flattened...lots of stories. One old guy his house had gone...but he still sat there in his big old armchair..in shock.

Hope it passes soon...or at least God speaks to you out of the midst of the storm!!! xxx

" Peace, Be still. "
Lol...poor guy! Sounds comical but, i6 know it is not I reality! You should write a book Helen. All three things you've been through, seen...and you lived to tell your story..lol.

Reactions: Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...poor guy! Sounds comical but, i6 know it is not I reality! You should write a book Helen. All three things you've been through, seen...and you lived to tell your story..lol.
So...you've only been through "three" things, he? Ahaha... I did mean "three"

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
THESE!!! Okay...time for me to go nite nite...God Bless you ladies and gents

I TRIED to sleep....but I am still TRYING!!! Hope you do better xxx

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Today was the highest temperature ever recorded in Britain in the month of February.

Chris

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today was the highest temperature ever recorded in Britain in the month of February.

Chris

And we here , have had the longest period of arctic sub zero weather...

When going to school in England I used to love skidding on the icy puddles in November and February! :)

We don't get 4 distinct seasons here... "spring" may be three days long..."Autumn" about a week long....we really just have summer or winter!!! LOL

Reactions: charity

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I TRIED to sleep....but I am still TRYING!!! Hope you do better xxx
IOh Helen I'm sorry to hear . I was awake as well from those horrendous winds. I still do not have phone, cable or internet. My poor neighbors roof flew off and severed the table lines in the air about a good 10 to 15 feet above...it caused significant damage to her lovely home. Praise God we still somehow miraculously have electric! O could care less about having cable but, Elaine does nothing but watch the thing. Let's hope we get some tonight!!!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
IOh Helen I'm sorry to hear . I was awake as well from those horrendous winds. I still do not have phone, cable or internet. My poor neighbors roof flew off and severed the table lines in the air about a good 10 to 15 feet above...it caused significant damage to her lovely home. Praise God we still somehow miraculously have electric! O could care less about having cable but, Elaine does nothing but watch the thing. Let's hope we get some tonight!!!
Sorry about the outages; we were warned in our area recently about the possibility of outages also..

Reactions: Nancy