What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
+12C, or around 53 degrees Fahrenheit.
still in the 70's and 60's down here, but with a lot of rain.
....but just thinking about -5C, 23F, that's makes chilly willy the penguin even cold.

But it really isn't. Honest. Minus 5 is pleasant. Crispy and bright sunshine. Alberta is a BIG SKY province ...so we get lots of very blue skies and sunshine even when it's below freezing.

I can honestly tell you, that back in England we were MUCH colder in 40F than over here at minus anything... The damp in England was a killer , it ate into our bones.

My old mum and dad emigrated to Canada when they were 70 in 1976
A year after us...and they said they would MUCH rather live here with the minus temps than to live in the English cold and damp...they never looked back.

Now humidity, I cannot stand. Over East it is humid...I could never ever live over there. I found it worse than England for me...also we did a year in Vancouver...hated the humidity , much like breathing 90% water!!! :(

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it really isn't. Honest. Minus 5 is pleasant. Crispy and bright sunshine. Alberta is a BIG SKY province ...so we get lots of very blue skies and sunshine even when it's below freezing.

I can honestly tell you, that back in England we were MUCH colder in 40F than over here at minus anything... The damp in England was a killer , it ate into our bones.

A year after us...and they said they would MUCH rather live here with the minus temps than to live in the English cold and damp...they never looked back.

Now humidity, I cannot stand. Over East it is humid...I could never ever live over there. I found it worse than England for me...also we did a year in Vancouver...hated the humidity , much like breathing 90% water!!! :(
yes, wet cold vs dry cold. the humidity down here is a killer also. 99% of the people here have bad sinus. cold one day hot the next. we already had a week of 70 degree or more compared to last year when we had snow during the same time period, (which is a rarity for us).

but like you, I'll rather be down here than up there.

so be blessed and stay warm.

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The mercury reached a record 49.3C in Marble Bar in Western Australia's Pilbara region shortly after noon — the hottest day in the town since temperature records began in 1901. That was yesterday it supposed to be hotter today.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ye we have being fortunate humidity is being around 40% so it is a nice dry heat, or we would all be here dripping sweat.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The mercury reached a record 49.3C in Marble Bar in Western Australia's Pilbara region shortly after noon — the hottest day in the town since temperature records began in 1901. That was yesterday it supposed to be hotter today.

Oh ouch...I would melt! Give me the snows any day :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So do you have sun today as well? :)

Yes, lovely sunshine...and minus 11 degrees. But thankfully no wind chill today, so today feels warmer than minus 5 with wind chills yesterday. Crazy ha!!

Reactions: farouk

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi to all the Polar bear club up there. hope thing are ok.

down here mild near 80's had to turn the air conditioner on. climate change?......

from the forcast all high 70's for the rest of the month.

be well.

PICJAG.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we are back into the 30's today, and tomorrow its supposed to go up to 49*..

Wooo Hooo.......... After having the ( - ) degrees that sure feels way better !

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there,

Here in the UK, we have been keeping an eye on the weather you are all experiencing in the USA. You have certainly been experiencing severe extremes of late, haven't you?

The weather here in Wales over the past few days has been very mild for the time of year, which makes me wonder what we have ahead of us. Whatever the weather, we are in God's hands, aren't we? May His will be done in all things, for His Name and glory's sake.

With love to you all.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have been travelling back and forth between central British Columbia and Northern Alberta.
Experienced all kinds of weather, snow storms, sunny, cold, warm and icy roads.
You name it, I saw it the last 4 months. It got down to -42C once for a few days.
But I think these kind of conditions are normal for this time of the year.
Our left wing friends want you to believe this is global warming, later classified as "climate change", caused by people.
Don't believe this please. Global warming occurred when the last ice age stopped.
Most of Canada and Europe was covered by half a km of ice.
History repeats itself, nothing new under the sun.
People have nothing to do with it. God is in control.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have been travelling back and forth between central British Columbia and Northern Alberta.
Experienced all kinds of weather, snow storms, sunny, cold, warm and icy roads.
You name it, I saw it the last 4 months. It got down to -42C once for a few days.
But I think these kind of conditions are normal for this time of the year.
Our left wing friends want you to believe this is global warming, later classified as "climate change", caused by people.
Don't believe this please. Global warming occurred when the last ice age stopped.
Most of Canada and Europe was covered by half a km of ice.
History repeats itself, nothing new under the sun.
People have nothing to do with it. God is in control.

Good to see you Gary.
This is not the kind of weather conditions I enjoy traveling in by far!!
You have traveled a wide span.

We had some sun today...and around zero...but a foot of fresh snow.
Spring is somewhere 'around the corner' :)

Reactions: Triumph1300

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are now having 70 mph wind gusts. On my phone as everything's down. Had to really batten down my gate. It's about 28 pharenhite and dropping. Be save everyone and...nice to see you back Gary.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are now having 70 mph wind gusts. On my phone as everything's down. Had to really batten down my gate. It's about 28 pharenhite and dropping. Be save everyone and...nice to see you back Gary.
Hmm...farenheit ..lol...brain burp