What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's been snowing again here this afternoon!
Here too..only tiny crystals ..I'd rather have rain. It is plus 5 today, but very dark. Days like this I am glad that we have a forum to play on :)

Reactions: Nancy

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we have a good wind today !
HI Helen..... !
I have been going to watch the grand children play ball..........
It was so very cold, the place we went was up more then the place we live....
And we use blankets to cover our self and sit on blankets also..... brrrrrrrr........
I went a few times, but today stayed home, I cant take that cold, it should be warmer
at base ball time ....... and today they had a double hitter, so I sure was not going....
How are you doing ?

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, we have a good wind today !
HI Helen..... !
I have been going to watch the grand children play ball..........
It was so very cold, the place we went was up more then the place we live....
And we use blankets to cover our self and sit on blankets also..... brrrrrrrr........
I went a few times, but today stayed home, I cant take that cold, it should be warmer
at base ball time ....... and today they had a double hitter, so I sure was not going....
How are you doing ?

Aah, so there you are. Good to see you again.
You must be in better shape than me, if I got down on a blanket to watch a game, it would take me ages to get back up again.

My husband had a hard time yesterday. We were out pottering about in the garden..and I stepped on one of the stepping stones and it must have shifted during winter, because it wobbled and tipped me sideways. I landed on my back, but as I fell I grabbed to steady myself, but what I grabbed was a rose bush!! :cool:
My hand was full of the old rose thorns! He kept saying give me your hand, give me you hand... I lay there laughing at myself saying NO, let me pull these prickles out first. I got them all but one..not bad going. Then he hauled me up, it took him three tries because I was laughing so hard. What idiot would grab at a rose bush to save them from falling!! This one... obviously :D

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very warm the past couple of days enough to wash the car. But really it will be rainy on Friday. But will be clear on Saturday to attend an annual festival.

Reactions: Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aah, so there you are. Good to see you again.
You must be in better shape than me, if I got down on a blanket to watch a game, it would take me ages to get back up again.

My husband had a hard time yesterday. We were out pottering about in the garden..and I stepped on one of the stepping stones and it must have shifted during winter, because it wobbled and tipped me sideways. I landed on my back, but as I fell I grabbed to steady myself, but what I grabbed was a rose bush!! :cool:
My hand was full of the old rose thorns! He kept saying give me your hand, give me you hand... I lay there laughing at myself saying NO, let me pull these prickles out first. I got them all but one..not bad going. Then he hauled me up, it took him three tries because I was laughing so hard. What idiot would grab at a rose bush to save them from falling!! This one... obviously :D

:eek: ouch! I hope your hand/back is okay! I must admit, I am laughing myself :oops: :D

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well, the snow (and what looked like freezing rain) in the end held off earlier; we'll see if we get through the night without any...

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow !!! Helen, you sure do surprise every one !!!

Hope you are ok and feeling well.......... no after pain...... thorns are very sharp ! :( ouch

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We had a heavy snow fall last night. But I guess the ground needs the moisture. It is 3 C so it wont hang around very long.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had some snow and then ice, and then just rain for all day and a lot of wind........

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It has been a day of mixture here. @Grams
Cold this morning...ice crystals falling at noon..I was gardening with two coats on!! lol

Then sun came out and Dave and I sat with a coffee on the lawn recliners.
Now it is cold again and cloudy ...but in all , a good day.

The sun is getting some heat in it now. ( does that mean it is closer to the earth in summer, or what! o_O )