What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1714663058876.png

Sunny....83 deg F right now....high 88.....92 by next week

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's getting chilly here in NZ. I'm beginning to change the sheets and duvets to winter ones. :cold:
Cloudy with sun breaking through. 49°F Humidity: 93% going to be a nice day though.....

Reactions: APAK

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry you are heading in to winter Angelina, we are starting to see spring and warmer weather here.
Keep warm xxx

• Love
Reactions: Angelina

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Has anyone else noticed a decided change in the weather patterns in recent decades…?
Australia had gone from the sunburnt country to the wading pool country…..more flooding rains now than droughts. The weather is all over the place……hot when it’s supposed to be cold and cold when it’s supposed to be hot….the seasons seem confused……makes you wonder if the powers that be can actually control the weather….? I have read reports that seem to indicate as much. He who can control the weather…controls the world. Scary thought….

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone else noticed a decided change in the weather patterns in recent decades…?
Australia had gone from the sunburnt country to the wading pool country…..more flooding rains now than droughts. The weather is all over the place……hot when it’s supposed to be cold and cold when it’s supposed to be hot….the seasons seem confused……makes you wonder if the powers that be can actually control the weather….? I have read reports that seem to indicate as much. He who can control the weather…controls the world. Scary thought….
Yes, there has been a lot more rain in Europe , I mean the U.K. always gets rain but must admit the seasons are not defined like they use to be.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, there has been a lot more rain in Europe , I mean the U.K. always gets rain but must admit the seasons are not defined like they use to be.
We have had so much rain in the last 12 months….not like Oz at all….having gone through so much drought and bushfires…and now continuous rain! Who is messing with the weather?

I have been trying to get some outside work done for ages but it’s not fine long enough to get anything finished….got the excavator guy in finally, but it’s rained ever since and now I have a muddy bog to try and contend with. hmmx1: I am over it….rain is good to fill our rainwater tanks, but now we are overflowing and my plants are drowning.….everything is saturated…..now, going into winter, it’s cold and wet…miserable!

Need sunshine! :shine:

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They have issues flood warnings locally , that’s pretty unusual this time of year. Germany has had loads of rain, and yet two years ago they had drought. I know our potato crops have been ruined in many places because of so much rain. It’s crazy isn’t it, but weather does sometimes go in cycles so It may be unusual for us, but happened in previous generations before records were kept.
Either that or global warming is a thing, I know many deny it but what we do does affect the environment - which has a knock on effect within nature.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They have issues flood warnings locally , that’s pretty unusual this time of year. Germany has had loads of rain, and yet two years ago they had drought. I know our potato crops have been ruined in many places because of so much rain. It’s crazy isn’t it, but weather does sometimes go in cycles so It may be unusual for us, but happened in previous generations before records were kept.
Either that or global warming is a thing, I know many deny it but what we do does affect the environment - which has a knock on effect within nature.
Yes, there is no denying that humans have impacted severely on the earth’s ecosystems…you only have to look at the plastic waste that polluted the whole world, and the way food is produced also, to see why we are getting more unhealthy as time progresses. Instead of growing our own food as we all did back in the old days, we have become dependent on the system to provide everything we need. We have lost the art of self sufficiency, sacrificed to convenience.

Artificial things have replaced the natural things we used to eat, and our bodies do not know how to deal with them. The water, the food and even the air we breathe is contaminated....these are the things that are vital to life for every creature. The whole system is designed to make money…not to make people healthy…there is no money in keeping people healthy. Especially do they target the elderly to “treat“ their ailments, but they can never seem to “cure” anything.

I lost my dear Mum last year and she was pleased as punch to tell the doctors that she was on no medication at all…we always used natural therapists and natural remedies……it kept her well to the ripe old age of 98.
I made sure that we had lots of fresh vegetables and only a little meat. She had a fruit smoothie every morning for breakfast.….I miss her so much.

Reactions: Rita

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Britain used to export wine !!!

What goes around comes around...

Reactions: Rita

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
34F here at 7am this morning. And folks asked not to use power between 7 and 9am because low wind power and country run out of gas because the Greens don't like mining or drilling. So we imnport coal from Indonesia to run the country and are running out. (yet we have plenty in the ground!)

So chilly here - but I managed to get a fire going...

Idealistic agenda's in power - don't you just love it ???

Climate is changing, period - little effort going into adaptation - the 'enlightened' think we can stop it !!!

Global insanity...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
34F here at 7am this morning. And folks asked not to use power between 7 and 9am because low wind power and country run out of gas because the Greens don't like mining or drilling. So we imnport coal from Indonesia to run the country and are running out. (yet we have plenty in the ground!)

So chilly here - but I managed to get a fire going...

Idealistic agenda's in power - don't you just love it ???

Climate is changing, period - little effort going into adaptation - the 'enlightened' think we can stop it !!!

Global insanity...
I used a water bottle in bed in NZ at winter time. 34 F is cool for your location. I can remember that a thin sheet of ice, easily broken, was a novelty in the winter there. Something that happened only for a few days.

Yeah, the utopians and their reusable energy systems are a joke. They don't work very efficiently and are not reliable.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I used a water bottle in bed in NZ at winter time. 34 F is cool for your location. I can remember that a thin sheet of ice, easily broken, was a novelty in the winter there. Something that happened only for a few days.

Yeah, the utopians and their reusable energy systems are a joke. They don't work very efficiently and are not reliable.

Believe it or not I ran a business in solar and wind power for 13 years - helped a lot of off grid folk - didnt make any money. But hey, life is not all about money...

I was one of about 100 professionals recognised by the Home Power Mag in the US.

Ive been all over the globe but never to the US !!!

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Currently..44F
High 57F
- Showers
---
Mid-Atlantic, US
---
I was in NZ..years ago..
- short trip.
- Awesome scenic views..

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe it or not I ran a business in solar and wind power for 13 years - helped a lot of off grid folk - didnt make any money. But hey, life is not all about money...

I was one of about 100 professionals recognised by the Home Power Mag in the US.

Ive been all over the globe but never to the US !!!
And then why not Carl....? The borders are wide open today, just walk in with a Green solar/wind agenda and Biden will embrace as you enter...;) and you will set up shop here and be broke again...:D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Carl Emerson