WHAT'S YOUR WORLDVIEW?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rmoore1021

Jan 21, 2012
What worldview do you think people would say that you have? Which of your everyday words and actions reflect that response?

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
These questions are generally better accepted if the person making the query shares their answer to the question they ask first.

rmoore1021

Jan 21, 2012
Your worldview includes how you see God, yourself, others, the past, present, and future, money, time, good and evil. It influences everything in your life. Every time you make a decision, you access the worldview database in your mind and decide that, because I believe this, this is what I’m going to do.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
My worldview is that Jesus Christ is triumphant in all things. He has overcome the world and through Him we will overcome Satan, sin and the world, too. And, I know all things will work together for good for those that love Him, and nothing will separate us from the love of God. Not tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword. God is in control of all things and is FAITHFUL and can be TRUSTED regardless of what we are seeing in the world around us because the just shall walk by faith and not by sight, not being terrified by their adversaries, for those who follow Jesus Christ know that it is given unto them in the behalf of Christ not only to believe on Him but also to suffer for his sake. We are to use this world and the things in the world (and not abusing them) for the furtherance of the Gospel, for the systems and philosophies and lusts of this world which are against God are passing away but he that doeth the will of God will abide forever. He begot us by His word and ordained that we should walk in good works and He gave Himself for us that He might redeem us and purify us unto Himself purging us of all iniquity by the refining fire of the Holy Spirit so that God the Father may present to Jesus Christ a Bride, spotless and undefiled.

Axehead

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Your worldview includes how you see God, yourself, others, the past, present, and future, money, time, good and evil. It influences everything in your life. Every time you make a decision, you access the worldview database in your mind and decide that, because I believe this, this is what I’m going to do.
Here is how I see it......

The world God created has some flaws and problems and He has made the decision to end it all and start over.

He has also made the decision to rescue and save any humans who want in on the new deal.

The main criteria required by the humans is they have to want it (salvation) . Anyone who does not want it , will not have it.

If we want God we can have Him , If we do not want God we will not have Him . Profoundly simple yet brilliant , and perfectly just (as in justice & judgement).

Each person judges their own future . Not some "mean old god" on a throne.

My observation is that only a small percentage of humans want it . Those who do not , have replaced God's plan with one of their own .... ie: home-made religions , evolution theory , atheist , ..... Anything but God and His Son (as He defines Himself and His Son according to the bible )

Because I have accepted God's new plan I await the time of fulfillment. I live a quiet and modest life and am always ready to show others the better way if the opportunity arises. But I have learned not to waste time with those folks who do not want it.

Much better to wait for the people who are seeking God (truth) and help them to know and understand the requirements as set out by Jesus.

I read all the news in the world and I see the majority moving in the wrong direction. Even though It is troubling we have been told to expect it .

I do not look forward to the process of dying , but I really look forward to what comes after.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian worldview. Seven day creation with an inerrant text I believe and follow.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011

Repent and believe the Gospel of Christ because the kingdom of God is about to overtake and destroy the world.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
(Gal 2:20)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we were created to love. At one point over love became selfish. Christ came to teach us how to love as we were created to love - he loved us so much that he gave his life for us. With His help we can practice our sanctification by loving perfectly (as we were created)

Amen

Reactions: Leviman

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
My worldview is one of a young universe, that God is a knowable and personable God, that Jesus (His Son) came and died a substitutionary death on my behalf, that there is only One God (in three persons), and one day there will come a time when God will judge the living and the dead.