When does Satan impersonate Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But when the false idea of 7 years of waiting gets spread around with no biblical backing, it opens up all kinds of issues that Satan can use claiming he is the christ. The very thing we were warned about and here we are opening the door to it...
You're simply regurgitating a doctrine you got from men, and not from God's Word.

You are even speaking foolishness with trying to slander the idea of Satan coming as the pseudo-Christ that Jesus warned about! I really hope you aren't here on earth when Satan does come as the pseudo-Messiah that many Jews will fall away to, thinking he is Christ.

The "one week" symbol of Daniel 9:27 represents a literal period of 7 years. That is certain because of the Daniel 9 prophecy of the previous 69 weeks (or 483 years, from the command to restore and build Jerusalem unto the coming of Messiah-Jesus Christ and His death on the cross.)

That final "one week" (7 years) has NEVER... been fulfilled to this day.

And you want to know just who... pushes the LIE that final "one week" has already been fulfilled back at the time of Christ's 1st coming? The DEVIL and his children.

Why, you might ask?

Simply because pushing that final 70th week of Dan.9:27 as already fulfilled back in history cancels... Christ's warnings for the end about the coming of a supernatural false-Messiah that will work great signs and wonders to deceive the whole world into believing he is GOD. (Matthew 24:23-26; Revelation 13:4-8; Revelation 17:11-14; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-9).

Reactions: The Learner

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're simply regurgitating a doctrine you got from men, and not from God's Word.

You are even speaking foolishness with trying to slander the idea of Satan coming as the pseudo-Christ that Jesus warned about! I really hope you aren't here on earth when Satan does come as the pseudo-Messiah that many Jews will fall away to, thinking he is Christ.

The "one week" symbol of Daniel 9:27 represents a literal period of 7 years. That is certain because of the Daniel 9 prophecy of the previous 69 weeks (or 483 years, from the command to restore and build Jerusalem unto the coming of Messiah-Jesus Christ and His death on the cross.)

That final "one week" (7 years) has NEVER... been fulfilled to this day.

And you want to know just who... pushes the LIE that final "one week" has already been fulfilled back at the time of Christ's 1st coming? The DEVIL and his children.

Why, you might ask?

Simply because pushing that final 70th week of Dan.9:27 as already fulfilled back in history cancels... Christ's warnings for the end about the coming of a supernatural false-Messiah that will work great signs and wonders to deceive the whole world into believing he is GOD. (Matthew 24:23-26; Revelation 13:4-8; Revelation 17:11-14; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-9).
So show from the scriptures this false doctrine...

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So show from the scriptures this false doctrine...
Nah... I've already shown in MANY OF MY POSTS on this forum about that Bible topic of the coming pseudo-Christ for the end that Jesus, Apostles John, and Paul all warned the Church about. I quoted many Bible Scriptures that directly warn about it.

But you obviously do not care about that warning in God's Word by those Scriptures. So I won't show you anything. And that warning of a coming false one to play God at the end of this world was even covered by the early Church fathers!

So either leave the orthodox unbelieving Jews' doctrines you are listening to, or stay deceived.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you can see how the door is open for the wool to be well pulled over with a 7 year opening...
"The secret rapture—usually just called the rapture of the church—is the idea that Christ will come to take believers out of the world before His return with them at the second coming. The secret rapture is “secret” in that no one will see Jesus coming except believers; this is in contrast to the second coming of Christ after the tribulation, when “every eye will see him” (Revelation 1:7). There is considerable disagreement among Christians regarding the timing of the secret rapture...."What is the concept of a secret rapture? | GotQuestions.org
Revelation 1:7
Behold, he comes with the clouds, and every eye shall see him, and they which have pierced him, and all the tribes of the land shall wail because of him. Yea. Amen.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:30 "Then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

Matthew 25:31-46
Darby Translation
31 But when the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit down upon his throne of glory,

32 and all the nations shall be gathered before him; and he shall separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats;

33 and he will set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on [his] left.

34 Then shall the King say to those on his right hand, Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from [the] world's foundation:

35 for I hungered, and ye gave me to eat; I thirsted, and ye gave me to drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in;

36 naked, and ye clothed me; I was ill, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came to me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungering, and nourished thee; or thirsting, and gave thee to drink?

38 and when saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in; or naked, and clothed thee?

39 and when saw we thee ill, or in prison, and came to thee?

40 And the King answering shall say to them, Verily, I say to you, Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me.

41 Then shall he say also to those on the left, Go from me, cursed, into eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 for I hungered, and ye gave me not to eat; I thirsted, and ye gave me not to drink;

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye did not clothe me; ill, and in prison, and ye did not visit me.

44 Then shall *they* also answer saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungering, or thirsting, or a stranger, or naked, or ill, or in prison, and have not ministered to thee?

45 Then shall he answer them saying, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye have not done it to one of these least, neither have ye done it to me.

46 And these shall go away into eternal punishment, and the righteous into life eternal.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:51-52 & 2 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:7
Behold, he comes with the clouds, and every eye shall see him, and they which have pierced him, and all the tribes of the land shall wail because of him. Yea. Amen.
Yes, it will not be 'secret' at any point, nor hidden from anyone..

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:30 "Then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

Matthew 25:31-46
Darby Translation
31 But when the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit down upon his throne of glory,

32 and all the nations shall be gathered before him; and he shall separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats;

33 and he will set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on [his] left.

34 Then shall the King say to those on his right hand, Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from [the] world's foundation:

35 for I hungered, and ye gave me to eat; I thirsted, and ye gave me to drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in;

36 naked, and ye clothed me; I was ill, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came to me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungering, and nourished thee; or thirsting, and gave thee to drink?

38 and when saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in; or naked, and clothed thee?

39 and when saw we thee ill, or in prison, and came to thee?

40 And the King answering shall say to them, Verily, I say to you, Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me.

41 Then shall he say also to those on the left, Go from me, cursed, into eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 for I hungered, and ye gave me not to eat; I thirsted, and ye gave me not to drink;

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye did not clothe me; ill, and in prison, and ye did not visit me.

44 Then shall *they* also answer saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungering, or thirsting, or a stranger, or naked, or ill, or in prison, and have not ministered to thee?

45 Then shall he answer them saying, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye have not done it to one of these least, neither have ye done it to me.

46 And these shall go away into eternal punishment, and the righteous into life eternal.
Now you see why the change the text in many of these new modern versions, to hide Gods truth..