When is The Rapture, And How Does The Tribulation REALLY Work?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
----------

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hxyu9eBU313TAXDw7TonL2n1wW4h_oo4/view?usp=drivesdk

----------
Lots of truth there in the scriptures, not so much the commentary. I stopped reading when it accused those who believe in a Pre-trib rapture are fake Christians. They are not fake. They would not even consider a rapture at all if they were fake. They would not have faith in Jesus if they were fake. I am not a Pre-trib, not am I a Post-trib.
"After the tribulation of those days..." just means the events previously discussed.
The seventh trumpet is the last trumpet. If this is true, what happens next? The Seven Bowls of God's wrath are released - so it is not over yet. When the resurrection happens, the dead in Christ rise first, then we who are alive are caught up to meet Him. This is the same time when He gives the order for the wrath upon the earth, the harvest. We are taken and those with the mark of the Beast are left to be judged - so tribulation continues on them. It could only be for a short period within the 3 1/2 years _ towards the end _ maybe even 40 days, but the point is, when we are raptured, the war against the world continues with extreme devastation and judgment. One scripture says in one hour devastation occurs. God shakes the earth - a worldwide earthquake when all buildings and mountains are leveled.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Rapture cannot possibly be at the Second Coming of Christ. Indeed that would be ABSURD.

The reason for, and the objective of the Rapture are totally different from that of the Second Coming. The first is for SALVATION while the second is for DAMNATION. And God never makes a mishmash of things.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What Paul prophesied in 1 Thessalonians 4:17, is: At the glorious Return, Jesus will send out His angels to gather those people who have remained strong in their faith thru all the dramatic events prior to the Return. Simply a transportation.
Just as Matthew 24:29-31 tells us.

There will be not be 'rapture to heaven' for anyone; other than the 2 Witnesses.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
----------
When is The Rapture ...?
As my son teases when I ask him if he's coming up this weekend, he says, -- Yeah, I'll be there, you just keep waiting out front on the bench --.

And so I'd recommend that you just keep waiting out front, on the porch, a bench, or a lawn chair, -- but whatever you do --, DON'T READ THE SCRIPTURES FOR YOURSELF. -- It would spoil all my fun watching you waiting for NOTHING.

Now if we were a THOUSAND YEARS INTO THE FUTURE, -- I'd say "Very Soon" --, but that's still a THOUSAND YEARS into the future.

Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Rapture cannot possibly be at the Second Coming of Christ. Indeed that would be ABSURD.

The reason for, and the objective of the Rapture are totally different from that of the Second Coming. The first is for SALVATION while the second is for DAMNATION. And God never makes a mishmash of things.
The reason for the Second Coming is Christ coming to earth, not the church coming to earth. The church remains in the eternal home of Paradise. The NHNE Paradise is called New Jerusalem. So the church will "wait out" in Paradise for 1000 years until the NHNE. Except it is with God, so only a Day. This world has never been our home, since Adam was banned from our home.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The reason for the Second Coming is Christ coming to earth, not the church coming to earth.
Why don't you do back to Revelation 19? The Church does not come back "to earth" as such, but the saints do accompany Christ at His Second Coming to earth. We are not provided with full details as to what happens during the Millennium, but the saints do reign with Christ.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word rapture means to be caught up. This what Paul wrote about. He also mentioned the time of it. He says at the last Trump. Look into revelation and see the last trumpet sounding. There is a lot more to the first resurrection. There are many parts to it. You can read them in Revelation.