When the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
BTW in case you missed it, the new covenant Jesus gave us is again with the HOUSE of Israel, and the HIUSE of Judah - which is why gentile believers are the wild olive branches grafted in among the natural branches, onto the Israel olive tree, in which the roots are Jesus Christ.

But you missed that "JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not" and the worse: They preferred an evildoer, Barabbas, symbol of the false messiah, and killed their true Messiah crucifying Him on the tree, as JESUS predicted in the parable-Mat.21:v.33 to 46.
JESUS said to the Jews: Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
Except 144K selead servants-Revelation 14:v.1 to 5 - , all Jewish not sealed will follow their satanic FALSE MESSIAH and they will be cast into the lake of fire.

Though you don't believe in JESUS, anyway here's what He said to the Jews. He said more these things to the Jews: John 5:v.43 to 47:
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not:
if another (AN IMPOSTOR, A FALSE MESSSIAH) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (They are lost)
Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. WHAT JESUS SAID will FULFILL LITERALLY.

Who is this IMPOSTOR? Who is THIS FALSE MESSIAH of the Jews in which they will believe, and whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders? Yeah, who is him? Who is that IMPOSTER in which the Jews will believe and will follow him as JESUS PROFESIED?
Paul Apostle prophesied: He is the son of perdition, Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2Thes.2:v.3-4

WHO IS THIS IMPOSTOR, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah of the Jews in very near future? Revelation 13:v.11 to 18 reveals.
11 - And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth (Israel); and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a Dragon. It is he Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2Thes.2:v.3-4

Except 144K selead servants-Revelation 14:v.1 to 5 - , all Jewish people not sealed will follow their FALSE MESSIAH and they will be cast into the lake of fire.

The antichrist kills the two witnesses.

Though you believe not in the Word of GOD, What prevails is His Word. The Word is GOD, understand?

Who will really establish the Abomination of Desolation in Israel in the second half of the last week Daniel 9:v.27 is the wicked prince of Israel (the false Messiah), as was prophesied: Ezekiel 21:v.25 to 27-Complete Jewish Bible:
(25) As for you, you wicked prince of Isra’el, due to be killed, whose Day has come, at the time of final punishment, (26) here is what Adonai Elohim says:
‘Remove the turban, take off the crown!
Everything is being changed.
What was low will be raised up,
and what was high will be brought down.
(27) Ruin! Ruin!
I will leave it a ruin
such as there has never been,

and it will stay that way
until the rightful ruler comes,
and I give it to him.’

Revelation 13:v.11to
11 I beheld another Beast coming up out of the earth(Israel); and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a Dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast before him, and causeth the earth(Israel) and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast, whose deadly wound was healed. (STRONG DELUSION-2Thes.2:v.11)

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth(Israel) in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth(Israel) by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth(Israel), that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a Sword, and did live.